Commander 2019: Spidey (Primal Genesis) vs Mooseman (Mystic Intellect)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Can't wait for you to get 10's of tokens...…..

Untap, upkeep , Draw

Done

Spidey: 21
Dmg from commander: 0/21
Hand: 5
Library: 82
Command Zone (cast once): 2RGW
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U.U) Forest x2
(U) Krosan Verge (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for a Forest card and a Plains card, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)
(U) Gruul Turf (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add RG to my mana pool)
(U) Blossoming Sands (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)

Colossal Majesty (At the beginning of my upkeep, if I control a creature with power 4 or greater, draw a card)
Song of the Worldsoul (Whenever I cast a spell, populate)

(U) Mimic Vat (Imprint-Whenever a nontoken creature dies, I may exile that card. If I do, return each other card exiled with ~ to its owners graveyard.; 3, T: Create a token that's a copy of a card exiled with ~. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step)

(T) Ghired, Conclave Exile (Legendary Creature-Human Shaman; 2/5; When ~ ETB, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token w/trample.; Whenever ~ attacks, populate. The token ETB tapped and attacking (To populate, create a token that's a copy of a creature token I control))~Stolen~
(U) Rhino creature token (4/4; Trample)

Graveyard: Soul Foundry
Exile: Atla Palani-Nest Tender
===================================================================================
Mooseman: 20
Library: 81
Command Zone: 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to ~. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(U) Azorius Chancery (, L, ~ ETB tapped. When ~ comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(U) Prairie Stream (Plains Island, L, ETB Tapped, unless you control 2 or more basic lands. T:U or W)

Ghostly Prison (E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

(U) Pramikon, Sky Rampart (Wall, 1/5, flying and defender. Chose Left. Your opponents can only attack the opponent next to them in that direction.)
(U) Guttersnipe (Goblin Shaman, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, ~ deals 2 damage to each opponent.)
(U) Ghired, Conclave Exile ("Wall of Stolen Identity", Legendary Creature-Human Shaman Wall; 2/5; Defender. When ~ ETB, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token w/trample.; Whenever ~ attacks, populate. The token ETB tapped and attacking )

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Ray of Distortion(FB 4WW), Faithless Looting (FB:2R),Divine Reckoning FB: 5WW), Mass Diminish (FB:3U)
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We'll see if I make it that long :ROFLMAO:

EOT, use the Verge

Untap, upkeep - Draw from Majesty , Draw

Roc Egg, triggering the Song
Responses?

Spidey: 21
Hand: 6
Library: 78
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Plains x3
(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Gruul Turf (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add RG to my mana pool)
(U) Blossoming Sands (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)

Colossal Majesty (At the beginning of my upkeep, if I control a creature with power 4 or greater, draw a card)

(U) Mimic Vat (Imprint-Whenever a nontoken creature dies, I may exile that card. If I do, return each other card exiled with ~ to its owners graveyard.; 3, T: Create a token that's a copy of a card exiled with ~. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step)

(T) Ghired, Conclave Exile (Legendary Creature-Human Shaman; 2/5; When ~ ETB, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token w/trample.; Whenever ~ attacks, populate. The token ETB tapped and attacking (To populate, create a token that's a copy of a creature token I control))~Stolen~
(S) Rhino creature token (4/4; Trample)
(S) Roc Egg (0/3; Defender; When ~ dies, create a 3/3 white Bird creature token w/flying)

Graveyard: Soul Foundry, Krosan Verge
===================================================================================
Command Zone: 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to ~. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(U) Azorius Chancery (, L, ~ ETB tapped. When ~ comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(U) Prairie Stream (Plains Island, L, ETB Tapped, unless you control 2 or more basic lands. T:U or W)

Ghostly Prison (E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

(U) Pramikon, Sky Rampart (Wall, 1/5, flying and defender. Chose Left. Your opponents can only attack the opponent next to them in that direction.)
(U) Guttersnipe (Goblin Shaman, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, ~ deals 2 damage to each opponent.)
(U) Ghired, Conclave Exile ("Wall of Stolen Identity", Legendary Creature-Human Shaman Wall; 2/5; Defender. When ~ ETB, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token w/trample.; Whenever ~ attacks, populate. The token ETB tapped and attacking )

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Ray of Distortion(FB 4WW), Faithless Looting (FB:2R),Divine Reckoning FB: 5WW), Mass Diminish (FB:3U)
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Fervent Denial (FB:5UU) the rebirth.
I thought you might be trying to sucker me into denying the Egg...… but your populate already happen when you cast.... ugh.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dang.... wasn't sure, but can't live in fear! :LOL:

And my Song triggered from that

Mt

Done

Spidey: 19
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3
(U) Mt
(T) Gruul Turf (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add RG to my mana pool)
(T) Blossoming Sands (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)

(S) Roc Egg (0/3; Defender; When ~ dies, create a 3/3 white Bird creature token w/flying)

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Mountain

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Ray of Distortion(FB 4WW), Faithless Looting (FB:2R),Divine Reckoning FB: 5WW), Mass Diminish (FB:3U), Fervent Denial (FB:5UU)
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3
(U) Mt
(T) Gruul Turf (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add RG to my mana pool)
(T) Blossoming Sands (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)

Library: 80
Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Mountain

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Ray of Distortion(FB 4WW), Faithless Looting (FB:2R),Divine Reckoning (FB: 5WW), Mass Diminish (FB:3U), Fervent Denial (FB:5UU), Dusk//Dawn (3WW)
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, that was a screw up...
Still done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3
(U) Mt

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Mountain

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Ray of Distortion(FB 4WW), Faithless Looting (FB:2R),Divine Reckoning (FB: 5WW), Mass Diminish (FB:3U), Fervent Denial (FB:5UU)
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - draw from Majesty, Draw

Well, let's see what happens... Pay 6 to attack with all of my Rhino tokens
Responses/blocks/take it?

Hand: 6
Library: 76
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3
(U) Mt

(T,A) Rhino creature token (4/4; Trample)
(U) Roc Egg (0/3; Defender; When ~ dies, create a 3/3 white Bird creature token w/flying)

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Mountain

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Ray of Distortion(FB 4WW), Faithless Looting (FB:2R),Divine Reckoning (FB: 5WW), Mass Diminish (FB:3U), Fervent Denial (FB:5UU)
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nope.
Mandate of Peace (, I, Cast this spell only during combat. Your opponents can't cast spells this turn. End the combat phase. (Remove all attackers and blockers from combat. Exile all spells and abilities from the stack, including this spell.))

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mt

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3
(U,U) Mt x2

(T) Rhino creature token (4/4; Trample)
(U) Roc Egg (0/3; Defender; When ~ dies, create a 3/3 white Bird creature token w/flying)

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Mountain

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Ray of Distortion(FB 4WW), Faithless Looting (FB:2R),Divine Reckoning (FB: 5WW), Mass Diminish (FB:3U), Fervent Denial (FB:5UU), Mandate of Peace
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Izzet Guildgate

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3
(U,U) Mt x2

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(T) Izzet Guildgate (Gate, L, ETB Tapped. T: U or R)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Ray of Distortion(FB 4WW), Faithless Looting (FB:2R),Divine Reckoning (FB: 5WW), Mass Diminish (FB:3U), Fervent Denial (FB:5UU), Mandate of Peace
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - Draw from Majesty, Draw

Try the attack again - paying 6 for the three Rhino tokens to attack
Responses/blocks/take it?

Hand: 7
Library: 74
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3
(U,U) Mt x2

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(T) Izzet Guildgate (Gate, L, ETB Tapped. T: U or R)

Exile: