Commander 2019: Spidey (Primal Genesis) vs Mooseman (Mystic Intellect)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll pilot MYSTIC INTELLECT
Tails it is. Good luck and good draws.
Draw 7, keep
Terramorphic Expanse, sac it to get a Mountain
Done

Spidey: 20
Dmg from commander: 0/21
Hand: 7
Library: 92
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:
===================================================================================
Mooseman: 20
Hand: 6
Library: 91
Command Zone: 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain

Graveyard:Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, keep

Draw, Krosan Verge, Done

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Krosan Verge (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for a Forest card and a Plains card, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)

Graveyard:
Exile:
===================================================================================
Command Zone: 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain

Graveyard:Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Azorius Chancery
Done

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T) Krosan Verge (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for a Forest card and a Plains card, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 90
Battlefield:

(T) Azorius Chancery (, L, ~ ETB tapped. When ~ comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains

Done

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Krosan Verge (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for a Forest card and a Plains card, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Azorius Chancery (, L, ~ ETB tapped. When ~ comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

MT
Pramikon, Sky Rampart choose left ha ah aha ha

Done

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Krosan Verge (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for a Forest card and a Plains card, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle my library)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 89
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain

(S) Pramikon, Sky Rampart (Wall, 1/5, flying and defender. As it enters the battlefield, you get to choose left or right. Your opponents can only attack the opponent next to them in that direction.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Forest
Colossal Majesty

Done

Command Zone: 2RGW Ghired, Conclave Exile (Legendary Creature-Human Shaman; 2/5; When ~ ETB, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token w/trample.; Whenever ~ attacks, populate. The token ETB tapped and attacking (To populate, create a token that's a copy of a creature token I control))
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest

Colossal Majesty (At the beginning of my upkeep, if I control a creature with power 4 or greater, draw a card)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain

(S) Pramikon, Sky Rampart (Wall, 1/5, flying and defender. As it enters the battlefield, you get to choose left or right. Your opponents can only attack the opponent next to them in that direction.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Island
Ghostly Prison
Done

Command Zone: 2RGW Ghired, Conclave Exile (Legendary Creature-Human Shaman; 2/5; When ~ ETB, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token w/trample.; Whenever ~ attacks, populate. The token ETB tapped and attacking (To populate, create a token that's a copy of a creature token I control))
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest

Colossal Majesty (At the beginning of my upkeep, if I control a creature with power 4 or greater, draw a card)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Hand: 5
Library: 88
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

Ghostly Prison (, E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

(U) Pramikon, Sky Rampart (Wall, 1/5, flying and defender. Chose Left. Your opponents can only attack the opponent next to them in that direction.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Soul Foundry, exiling Atla Palani

Done

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Forest

(U) Soul Foundry (Imprint-When ~ ETB, I may exile a creature card from my hand.; X, T: Create a token that's a copy of the exiled card. X is the converted mana cost of that card) *Exiled Atla Palani, Nest Tender*

Graveyard:
Exile: Atla Palani-Nest Tender (exiled with Soul Foundry)
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

Ghostly Prison (, E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

(U) Pramikon, Sky Rampart (Wall, 1/5, flying and defender. Chose Left. Your opponents can only attack the opponent next to them in that direction.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Ray of Distortion targeting the Soul Foundry

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Soul Foundry
Exile: Atla Palani-Nest Tender
Library: 87
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Ray of Distortion(FB)
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Boo...

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Mimic Vat
Gruul Turf, return a Plains to my hand

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Gruul Turf (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add RG to my mana pool)

(U) Mimic Vat (Imprint-Whenever a nontoken creature dies, I may exile that card. If I do, return each other card exiled with ~ to its owners graveyard.; 3, T: Create a token that's a copy of a card exiled with ~. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step)

Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Ray of Distortion(FB 4WW)
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Faithless Looting, draw 2 cardxs
Discard Divine Reckoning and Mass Diminish
Prairie Stream

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Gruul Turf (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add RG to my mana pool)

(U) Mimic Vat (Imprint-Whenever a nontoken creature dies, I may exile that card. If I do, return each other card exiled with ~ to its owners graveyard.; 3, T: Create a token that's a copy of a card exiled with ~. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step)

Hand: 3
Library: 84
Command Zone: 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to ~. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Prairie Stream (Plains Island, L, ETB Tapped, unless you control 2 or more basic lands. T:U or W)

Ghostly Prison (E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

(S) Guttersnipe (Goblin Shaman, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, ~ deals 2 damage to each opponent.)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Ray of Distortion(FB 4WW), Faithless Looting (FB:2R),Divine Reckoning FB: 5WW), Mass Diminish (FB:3U)
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Ghired
Blossoming Sands

Done

Spidey: 21
Library: 86
Command Zone (cast once): 2RGW
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Blossoming Sands (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)

(S) Ghired, Conclave Exile (Legendary Creature-Human Shaman; 2/5; When ~ ETB, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token w/trample.; Whenever ~ attacks, populate. The token ETB tapped and attacking (To populate, create a token that's a copy of a creature token I control))
(S) Rhino creature token (4/4; Trample)

Command Zone: 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to ~. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Prairie Stream (Plains Island, L, ETB Tapped, unless you control 2 or more basic lands. T:U or W)

Ghostly Prison (E, Creatures can't attack you unless their controller pays 2 for each creature they control that's attacking you. )

(S) Guttersnipe (Goblin Shaman, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, ~ deals 2 damage to each opponent.)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Ray of Distortion(FB 4WW), Faithless Looting (FB:2R),Divine Reckoning FB: 5WW), Mass Diminish (FB:3U)
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Wall of Stolen Identity Targeting your Ghired
Wall of Stolen Identity (Shapeshifter Wall, 0/0, You may have Wall of Stolen Identity enter the battlefield as a copy of any creature on the battlefield, except it's a Wall in addition to its other types and has defender. When you do, tap the copied creature and it doesn't untap during its controller's untap step for as long as you control Wall of Stolen Identity.)
Done

Library: 86
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Forest
(T) Blossoming Sands (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)

(T) Ghired, Conclave Exile (Legendary Creature-Human Shaman; 2/5; When ~ ETB, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token w/trample.; Whenever ~ attacks, populate. The token ETB tapped and attacking (To populate, create a token that's a copy of a creature token I control))~Stolen~

Library: 83
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Guttersnipe (Goblin Shaman, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, ~ deals 2 damage to each opponent.)
(S) Ghired, Conclave Exile ("Wall of Stolen Identity", Legendary Creature-Human Shaman Wall; 2/5; Defender When ~ ETB, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token w/trample.; Whenever ~ attacks, populate. The token ETB tapped and attacking )

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, that seems like a strong deck.

Untap, upkeep - Draw from Majesty, Draw

Song of the Worldsoul
Plains

Done

Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Forest

Song of the Worldsoul (Whenever I cast a spell, populate)

(T) Ghired, Conclave Exile (Legendary Creature-Human Shaman; 2/5; When ~ ETB, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token w/trample.; Whenever ~ attacks, populate. The token ETB tapped and attacking (To populate, create a token that's a copy of a creature token I control))~Stolen~
(U) Rhino creature token (4/4; Trample)

Library: 83
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Guttersnipe (Goblin Shaman, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, ~ deals 2 damage to each opponent.)
(S) Ghired, Conclave Exile ("Wall of Stolen Identity", Legendary Creature-Human Shaman Wall; 2/5; Defender When ~ ETB, create a 4/4 green Rhino creature token w/trample.; Whenever ~ attacks, populate. The token ETB tapped and attacking )

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Whenever you cast a spell populate? Such a weak deck..... :rolleyes:

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done

Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Forest

Library: 82
Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(U) Azorius Chancery (, L, ~ ETB tapped. When ~ comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(U) Prairie Stream (Plains Island, L, ETB Tapped, unless you control 2 or more basic lands. T:U or W)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I only have one token and look how long it took to get that :ROFLMAO:

Untap, upkeep - Draw from Majesty, Draw

Forest

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U.U) Forest x2
(U) Gruul Turf (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add RG to my mana pool)
(U) Blossoming Sands (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life.; T: Add G or W to my mana pool)

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(U) Azorius Chancery (, L, ~ ETB tapped. When ~ comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(U) Prairie Stream (Plains Island, L, ETB Tapped, unless you control 2 or more basic lands. T:U or W)

Exile: