Commander 2014: Spidey (Built From Scratch) vs Mooseman (Peer Through Time)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Steel Hellkite to my hand
Now the next token:
Island

Everflowing Chalice
Well of Ideas
Distorting Wake
Call to Mind

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ixidron to my hand
Number 4 token:

2 Sol Ring (T:2)
Island
Commander's Sphere (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (R); Sac ~: Draw a card)
4U Fool's Demise (, EC, When enchanted creature is put into a graveyard, return that creature to play under your control.
When Fool's Demise is put into a graveyard from play, return Fool's Demise to its owner's hand. )
1UU Shaper Parasite (Illusion, 2/3, Morph 2U. When Shaper Parasite is turned face up, target creature gets +2/-2 or -2/+2 until end of turn. )

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Updated

Spidey: 35
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 7
Library: 82
Commander Zone: 3R Planeswalker-Daretti, Scrap savant (Loyalty 3; +2: Discard up to two cards, then draw that many cards; -2: Sac target artifact. If I do, return target artifact card from my graveyard to the battlefield; -10: I get an emblem with "Whenever an artifact is put into my graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step" ; ~ can be my commander)
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Mt x5
(U) Arcane Lighthouse (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Ueot, creatures Mooseman controls lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof and shroud)

(T) Commander's Sphere (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (R); Sac ~: Draw a card)

(S) Wurmcoil Engine (6/6; Deathtouch, lifelink; When ~ dies, put a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token w/deathtouch and a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token w/lifelink onto the battlefield)

Graveyard: Whipflare, Spitebellows
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 24
Library: 49
Commander Zone: 4UU Teferi, Temporal Archmage (5 loyalty. +1: Look at the top two cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the other on the bottom of your library.
−1: Untap up to four target permanents.
−10: You get an emblem with "You may activate loyalty abilities of planeswalkers you control on any player's turn any time you could cast an instant.")
Battlefield:

(TTTTTT) Island x6
(T) Remote Isle ( ~ ETB tapped. T: U. Cycling 2)
(T) Unstable Obelisk (T:1. 7, T, Sac ~: Destroy target permanent)
(U) Ghost Quarter (, L, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T, Sacrifice Ghost Quarter: Destroy target land. Its controller may search his or her library for a basic land card, put it into play, then shuffle his or her library. )
(T) Tectonic Edge (, L, {T}: Add {1} to your mana pool. {1}, {T}, Sacrifice Tectonic Edge: Destroy target nonbasic land. Activate this ability only if an opponent controls four or more lands. )

Swiftfoot Boots (EQ, Equipped creature has hexproof and haste. Equip {1} )
(U) Nevinyrral's Disk (~ ETB tapped. 1,T: Destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments. )

(T) Sphinx of Uthuun (Sphinx, 5/6, Flying. When ~ ETB, reveal the top five cards of your library. An opponent separates those cards into two piles. Put one pile into your hand and the other into your graveyard. )
(S) Sphinx of Uthuun Token (Sphinx, 5/6, Flying. When ~ ETB, reveal the top five cards of your library. An opponent separates those cards into two piles. Put one pile into your hand and the other into your graveyard. )

Graveyard: Willbender,Brine Elemental, Compulsive Research, Island,Cyclonic Rift,Stroke of Genius , Tormod's Crypt,Fathom Seer,Rite of Replication,Turn to Frog,Island,Island ,Sapphire Medallion, Zoetic Cavern,Island, Everflowing Chalice, Well of Ideas Distorting Wake, Island,Island,Island ,Sky Diamond, Sol Ring, Island, Commander's Sphere, Shaper Parasite, Island, Island, Island ,Mulldrifter
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
There should be 4 more tokens (5 total)

Library: 82
Commander Zone: 3R Planeswalker-Daretti, Scrap savant (Loyalty 3; +2: Discard up to two cards, then draw that many cards; -2: Sac target artifact. If I do, return target artifact card from my graveyard to the battlefield; -10: I get an emblem with "Whenever an artifact is put into my graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step" ; ~ can be my commander)
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Mt x5
(U) Arcane Lighthouse (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Ueot, creatures Mooseman controls lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof and shroud)

(T) Commander's Sphere (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (R); Sac ~: Draw a card)

(S) Wurmcoil Engine (6/6; Deathtouch, lifelink; When ~ dies, put a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token w/deathtouch and a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token w/lifelink onto the battlefield)

Exile:
Commander Zone: 4UU Teferi, Temporal Archmage (5 loyalty. +1: Look at the top two cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the other on the bottom of your library.
−10: You get an emblem with "You may activate loyalty abilities of planeswalkers you control on any player's turn any time you could cast an instant.")
Battlefield:

(TTTTTT) Island x6
(U) Ghost Quarter (, L, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T, Sacrifice Ghost Quarter: Destroy target land. Its controller may search his or her library for a basic land card, put it into play, then shuffle his or her library. )
(T) Tectonic Edge (, L, {T}: Add {1} to your mana pool. {1}, {T}, Sacrifice Tectonic Edge: Destroy target nonbasic land. Activate this ability only if an opponent controls four or more lands. )

(U) Nevinyrral's Disk (~ ETB tapped. 1,T: Destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments. )

(T) Sphinx of Uthuun (Sphinx, 5/6, Flying. When ~ ETB, reveal the top five cards of your library. An opponent separates those cards into two piles. Put one pile into your hand and the other into your graveyard. )
(S) Sphinx of Uthuun Token (Sphinx, 5/6, Flying. When ~ ETB, reveal the top five cards of your library. An opponent separates those cards into two piles. Put one pile into your hand and the other into your graveyard. )

Graveyard: Willbender,Brine Elemental, Compulsive Research, Island,Cyclonic Rift,Stroke of Genius , Tormod's Crypt,Fathom Seer,Rite of Replication,Turn to Frog,Island,Island ,Sapphire Medallion, Zoetic Cavern,Island, Everflowing Chalice, Well of Ideas Distorting Wake, Island,Island,Island ,Sky Diamond, Sol Ring, Island, Commander's Sphere, Shaper Parasite, Island, Island, Island ,Mulldrifter
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I seriously did lose track of what was happening in this game. I think you're going to win just from that last turn.

Untap, upkeep, draw

Attack with the Engine
Responses/blocks/take it?

Hand: 8
Library: 81
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Mt x5

(U) Commander's Sphere (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (R); Sac ~: Draw a card)

(T) Wurmcoil Engine (6/6; Deathtouch, lifelink; When ~ dies, put a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token w/deathtouch and a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token w/lifelink onto the battlefield)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTTTTT) Island x6

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It dies and I gain 6.

Mind Stone

Done

Spidey: 41
Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U,U) Mt x5

(U) Commander's Sphere (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (R); Sac ~: Draw a card)
(U) Mind Stone (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T, Sac ~: Draw a card)

(T) Wurmcoil Engine (6/6; Deathtouch, lifelink; When ~ dies, put a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token w/deathtouch and a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token w/lifelink onto the battlefield)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTTTTT) Island x6

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
ISland
Call to mind to get Cyclonic rift
Cast Cyclonic rift with overload
attack for 25
Done

Spidey: 16
Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U,U) Mt x5
(U) Arcane Lighthouse (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Ueot, creatures Mooseman controls lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof and shroud) ~in hand?~

(U) Commander's Sphere (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any color in my commander's color identity (R); Sac ~: Draw a card)~in hand?~
(U) Mind Stone (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T, Sac ~: Draw a card)~in hand?~

(T) Wurmcoil Engine (6/6; Deathtouch, lifelink; When ~ dies, put a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token w/deathtouch and a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token w/lifelink onto the battlefield)~in hand?~

Exile:
Hand: 6
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(UTTTTTT) Island x7
(T) Ghost Quarter (, L, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. T, Sacrifice Ghost Quarter: Destroy target land. Its controller may search his or her library for a basic land card, put it into play, then shuffle his or her library. )

(T) Sphinx of Uthuun Token (Sphinx, 5/6, Flying. When ~ ETB, reveal the top five cards of your library. An opponent separates those cards into two piles. Put one pile into your hand and the other into your graveyard. )
(T) Sphinx of Uthuun Token (Sphinx, 5/6, Flying. When ~ ETB, reveal the top five cards of your library. An opponent separates those cards into two piles. Put one pile into your hand and the other into your graveyard. )

Exile: