Commander 2014: Spidey (Built From Scratch) vs Mooseman (Peer Through Time)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, keep

Mt, Done
Spidey: 40
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 92
Commander Zone: 3R Planeswalker-Darettie Daretti, Scrap savant (Loyalty 3; +2: Discard up to two cards, then draw that many cards; -2: Sac target artifact. If I do, return target artifact card from my graveyard to the battlefield; -10: I get an emblem with "Whenever an artifact is put into my graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step" ; ~ can be my commander)
Battlefield:
(U) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 40
Hand: 7
Commander Zone:
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw 7, keep
Draw

Island for the win? :D

Done

Commander Zone: 3R Planeswalker-Darettie Daretti, Scrap savant (Loyalty 3; +2: Discard up to two cards, then draw that many cards; -2: Sac target artifact. If I do, return target artifact card from my graveyard to the battlefield; -10: I get an emblem with "Whenever an artifact is put into my graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step" ; ~ can be my commander)
Battlefield:
(U) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 91
Commander Zone:4 UU Teferi, Temporal Archmage (5 loyalty. +1: Look at the top two cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the other on the bottom of your library.
−1: Untap up to four target permanents.
−10: You get an emblem with "You may activate loyalty abilities of planeswalkers you control on any player's turn any time you could cast an instant.")
Battlefield:

(U) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, you got me... but let's play it out for fun :D

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Mt
Myr Retriever
Done

Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2

(S) Myr Retriever (1/1; When ~ dies, return another target artifact card from my graveyard to my hand)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Commander Zone:4 UU Teferi, Temporal Archmage (5 loyalty. +1: Look at the top two cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the other on the bottom of your library.
−10: You get an emblem with "You may activate loyalty abilities of planeswalkers you control on any player's turn any time you could cast an instant.")
Battlefield:

(U) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Alright, alright....

Untap, upkeep, Draw
Island
Swiftfoot Boots
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Mt x2

(S) Myr Retriever (1/1; When ~ dies, return another target artifact card from my graveyard to my hand)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Library: 90
Battlefield:

(TT) Island

Swiftfoot Boots (EQ, Equipped creature has hexproof and haste. Equip {1} )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack for 1
Mt
Pilgrim's Eye, getting a Mt

Done

Library: 89
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Mt x3

(T) Myr Retriever (1/1; When ~ dies, return another target artifact card from my graveyard to my hand)
(S) Pilgrim's Eye (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, I may search my library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it in my hand, then shuffle my library)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 39
Library: 90
Battlefield:

(TT) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You are speeding out of the gate
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Island
Morph guy

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Mt x3

(T) Myr Retriever (1/1; When ~ dies, return another target artifact card from my graveyard to my hand)
(S) Pilgrim's Eye (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, I may search my library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it in my hand, then shuffle my library)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 39
Battlefield:

(TTT) Island x3

(S) Morph Guy (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Eh, kind of.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with Eye for 1
Mt
Junk Diver

Done

Hand: 4
Library: 88
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Mt x4

(U) Myr Retriever (1/1; When ~ dies, return another target artifact card from my graveyard to my hand)
(T) Pilgrim's Eye (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, I may search my library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it in my hand, then shuffle my library)
(S) Junk Diver (1/1; Flying; When ~ dies, return another target artifact card from my graveyard to my hand)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 38
Battlefield:

(TTT) Island x3

(S) Morph Guy (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yep

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Remote Isle (, L, ~ ETB tapped. T: U. Cycling 2)
Unstable Obelisk (, A, {T}: Add {1} to your mana pool.

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Mt x4

(U) Myr Retriever (1/1; When ~ dies, return another target artifact card from my graveyard to my hand)
(T) Pilgrim's Eye (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, I may search my library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it in my hand, then shuffle my library)
(S) Junk Diver (1/1; Flying; When ~ dies, return another target artifact card from my graveyard to my hand)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 38
Commander Zone: 4UU Teferi, Temporal Archmage (5 loyalty. +1: Look at the top two cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the other on the bottom of your library.
Battlefield:

(TTT) Island x3
(T) Remote Isle ( ~ ETB tapped. T: U. Cycling 2)
(U) Unstable Obelisk (T:1)

(U) Morph Guy (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think you missed including an important part of the Obelisk :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the fliers for 2
Mt
Pristine Talisman

Done

Hand: 3
Library: 87
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Mt x5

(U) Pristine Talisman (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. I gain 1 life)

(T) Junk Diver (1/1; Flying; When ~ dies, return another target artifact card from my graveyard to my hand)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman: 36
Commander Zone: 4UU Teferi, Temporal Archmage (5 loyalty. +1: Look at the top two cards of your library. Put one of them into your hand and the other on the bottom of your library.
Battlefield:

(TTT) Island x3
(T) Remote Isle ( ~ ETB tapped. T: U. Cycling 2)
(U) Unstable Obelisk (T:1; 7, T, Sac ~: Destroy target permanent)

(U) Morph Guy (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
yep, that is important
UUD
Morph Guy
Attack with first Morph Guy
Block?

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Mt x5

(T) Junk Diver (1/1; Flying; When ~ dies, return another target artifact card from my graveyard to my hand)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UTT) Island x3
(U) Remote Isle ( ~ ETB tapped. T: U. Cycling 2)
(T) Unstable Obelisk (T:1. 7, T, Sac ~: Destroy target permanent)

(T) Morph Guy (2/2)
(S) Morph Guy (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
That's 2
Done

Spidey: 38
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Mt x5

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UTT) Island x3

(T) Morph Guy (2/2)
(S) Morph Guy (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Arcane Lighthouse
Whipflare
Responses?

Spidey: 39
Hand: 2
Library: 86
Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U,U) Mt x5
(U) Arcane Lighthouse (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Ueot, creatures Mooseman controls lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof and shroud)

(T) Pristine Talisman (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. I gain 1 life)

Graveyard: Whipflare
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UTT) Island x3

(T) Morph Guy (2/2)
(S) Morph Guy (2/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wooo!

Smack you for 3
Daretti
Use his first ability for 0 cards

Done

Commander Zone: 3R Planeswalker-Darettie
Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U,U) Mt x5
(U) Arcane Lighthouse (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T: Ueot, creatures Mooseman controls lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof and shroud)

(S) Daretti, Scrap savant (Loyalty 3; +2: Discard up to two cards, then draw that many cards; -2: Sac target artifact. If I do, return target artifact card from my graveyard to the battlefield; -10: I get an emblem with "Whenever an artifact is put into my graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step" ; ~ can be my commander) *5 Loyalty cts*

Exile:
Mooseman: 36 33?
Battlefield:

(UTT) Island x3

Graveyard: Willbender, Brine Elemental
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
This is getting worse and worse.
UUD
Island
Compulsive Research on myself
Discar an Island

Done

Battlefield:

(T,U,U,U,U) Mt x5

(S) Daretti, Scrap savant (Loyalty 3; +2: Discard up to two cards, then draw that many cards; -2: Sac target artifact. If I do, return target artifact card from my graveyard to the battlefield; -10: I get an emblem with "Whenever an artifact is put into my graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step" ; ~ can be my commander) *5 Loyalty cts*

Exile:
Mooseman: 33
Library: 83
Battlefield:

(UUTT) Island x3

Graveyard: Willbender, Brine Elemental, Island
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sure wish I had a fattie right now to take advantage... :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with my guys
Responses/blocks/take it?

Library: 85
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U) Mt x5

(U) Daretti, Scrap savant (Loyalty 3; +2: Discard up to two cards, then draw that many cards; -2: Sac target artifact. If I do, return target artifact card from my graveyard to the battlefield; -10: I get an emblem with "Whenever an artifact is put into my graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step" ; ~ can be my commander) *5 Loyalty cts*

Exile:
Mooseman: 33
Library: 83
Battlefield:

(UUTT) Island x4

Graveyard: Willbender, Brine Elemental, Island
Exile: