Commander 2013: Spidey (Evasive Maneuvers) vs Mooseman (Power Hungry)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, did you mean to have them attack? It's okay if you didn't since you didn't specifically name them as part of the attackers.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I did mean to attack with them, but didn't list them, just tapped them and posted the message before finishing it (like not even asking you for blockers).

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Take 7 combat damage
1 damage for the saporling going to the GY
Eyeball gets 2 more counters
Done

Spidey: 23
Enemy Commander Combat Dmg Dealt: 0
Hand: 6
Library: 82
Command Zone: Derevi, Empyrial Tactician (2/3; Flying; Whenever ~ ETB or a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, I may tap or untap target permanent.; 1GWU: Put ~ onto the battlefield from the command zone)

Battlefield:

(T) Faerie Conclave (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add U to my mana pool.; 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
(T) Island
(U) Azorius Guildgate (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add W or U to my mana pool)
(U) Transguild Promenade (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, sac it unless I pay 1.; T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Darksteel Mutation (Enchanted creature is a 0/1 Insect artifact creature w/indestructible and loses all other abilities)
Curse of Predation (Enchant Player; Whenever a creature attacks enchanted player, put a +1/+1 ctr on it)

(U) Swiftfoot Boots (Equipped creature has hexproof and haste.; Equip 1)

(U) Lu Xun, Scholar General (3/5 from ctr; Horsemanship; Whenever ~ deals dmg to an opponent, I may draw a card) *2 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Mistmeadow Witch (1/1; 2WU: Exile target creature. Return that card to the battlefield under its owner's control at the beginning of the next end step)

Graveyard: Sword of Paruns, Thousand Year Elixir, Selesnya Charm
Exile:
==============================================================================
Mooseman: 38
Hand: 1
Library: 79
Command Zone: Prossh, Skyraider of Kher (Dragon, 5/5, Flying When you cast ~, put X 0/1 red Kobold creature tokens named Kobolds of Kher Keep onto the battlefield, where X is the amount of mana spent to cast Prossh. Sacrifice another creature: Prossh gets +1/+0 until end of turn. )
Battlefield:

(UTT) Swamp x3
(TT) Mountain
(T) Obelisk of Jund ( T: Add B, R, or G )
(U) Forest
(U) Command Tower (T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)
(T) Temple of the False God (T: Add {2} to your mana pool. Play this ability only if you control five or more lands. )
(T) Kazandu Refuge (ETB Tapped. When~ ETBd, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {R} or {G} to your mana pool. )

Jar of Eyeballs (Whenever a creature you control dies, put two eyeball counters on ~. {3}, {T}, Remove all eyeball counters from ~: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of eyeball counters removed this way. Put one of them into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order. ) ~4 cnts~

(U) Terra Ravager (Elemental Beast, 0/4, Whenever Terra Ravager attacks, it gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the number of lands defending player controls.) *Mutated*
(U) Jade Mage (Human Shaman, 4/3, {2}{G}: Put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token onto the battlefield.) ~2 +1/+1~
(T) Saporling token (1/1)
(U) Elvish Skysweeper (Elf Warrior, 1/1, 4}{G}, Sacrifice a creature: Destroy target creature with flying. )
(T) Stalking Vengeance (Avatar, 5/5, Haste. Whenever another creature you control is put into a graveyard from play, it deals damage equal to its power to target player. )

Graveyard: Dirge of Dread, Jund Charm
Exile Charnelhoard Wurm

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains - yea!

Done

Library: 81
Command Zone: Derevi, Empyrial Tactician (2/3; Flying; Whenever ~ ETB or a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, I may tap or untap target permanent.; 1GWU: Put ~ onto the battlefield from the command zone)

Battlefield:

(U) Faerie Conclave (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add U to my mana pool.; 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Transguild Promenade (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, sac it unless I pay 1.; T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Darksteel Mutation (Enchanted creature is a 0/1 Insect artifact creature w/indestructible and loses all other abilities)
Curse of Predation (Enchant Player; Whenever a creature attacks enchanted player, put a +1/+1 ctr on it)

(U) Lu Xun, Scholar General (3/5 from ctr; Horsemanship; Whenever ~ deals dmg to an opponent, I may draw a card) *2 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Mistmeadow Witch (1/1; 2WU: Exile target creature. Return that card to the battlefield under its owner's control at the beginning of the next end step)

Exile:
Command Zone: Prossh, Skyraider of Kher (Dragon, 5/5, Flying When you cast ~, put X 0/1 red Kobold creature tokens named Kobolds of Kher Keep onto the battlefield, where X is the amount of mana spent to cast Prossh. Sacrifice another creature: Prossh gets +1/+0 until end of turn. )
Battlefield:

(UTT) Swamp x3
(TT) Mountain
(U) Forest
(U) Command Tower (T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)
(T) Temple of the False God (T: Add {2} to your mana pool. Play this ability only if you control five or more lands. )
(T) Kazandu Refuge (ETB Tapped. When~ ETBd, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {R} or {G} to your mana pool. )

Jar of Eyeballs (Whenever a creature you control dies, put two eyeball counters on ~. {3}, {T}, Remove all eyeball counters from ~: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of eyeball counters removed this way. Put one of them into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order. ) ~4 cnts~

(U) Terra Ravager (Elemental Beast, 0/4, Whenever Terra Ravager attacks, it gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is the number of lands defending player controls.) *Mutated*
(U) Jade Mage (Human Shaman, 4/3, {2}{G}: Put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token onto the battlefield.) ~2 +1/+1~
(U) Elvish Skysweeper (Elf Warrior, 1/1, 4}{G}, Sacrifice a creature: Destroy target creature with flying. )
(T) Stalking Vengeance (Avatar, 5/5, Haste. Whenever another creature you control is put into a graveyard from play, it deals damage equal to its power to target player. )

Exile Charnelhoard Wurm

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EOT: Saporling
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Forest
3 and use eyeball
Response?

Battlefield:

(U) Faerie Conclave (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add U to my mana pool.; 1U: ~ becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature w/flying ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Island
(U) Plains

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUT) Swamp x3
(UU) Mountain
(U) Obelisk of Jund ( T: Add B, R, or G )
(UU) Forest
(U) Kazandu Refuge (ETB Tapped. When~ ETBd, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {R} or {G} to your mana pool. )

(T) Jar of Eyeballs (Whenever a creature you control dies, put two eyeball counters on ~. {3}, {T}, Remove all eyeball counters from ~: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of eyeball counters removed this way. Put one of them into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order. ) ~ 0 Eyeballs~

(U) Saporling token (1/1)
(U) Stalking Vengeance (Avatar, 5/5, Haste. Whenever another creature you control is put into a graveyard from play, it deals damage equal to its power to target player. )

Exile Charnelhoard Wurm

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Attack with Stalking Vengeance
Response/Blocks?

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Plains

Exile:
Hand: 2
Library: 78
Battlefield:

(UUT) Swamp x3
(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest
(U) Kazandu Refuge (ETB Tapped. When~ ETBd, you gain 1 life. {T}: Add {R} or {G} to your mana pool. )

(T) Jar of Eyeballs (Whenever a creature you control dies, put two eyeball counters on ~. {3}, {T}, Remove all eyeball counters from ~: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of eyeball counters removed this way. Put one of them into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order. ) ~ 0 Eyeballs~

Exile Charnelhoard Wurm

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Okay then.....
Furnace Celebration
EOT: Back comes the Avatar
Done

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Plains

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UTT) Swamp x3
(TT) Mountain x2
(UU) Forest x2

Furnace Celebration (,Whenever you sacrifice another permanent, you may pay {2}. If you do, Furnace Celebration deals 2 damage to target creature or player. )

(U) Stalking Vengeance (Avatar, 5/5, Haste. Whenever another creature you control is put into a graveyard from play, it deals damage equal to its power to target player. )

Exile Charnelhoard Wurm

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Man, falling behind in mana sucks...

Done

Hand: 7
Library: 80

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Plains

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UTT) Swamp x3
(TT) Mountain x2
(UU) Forest x2

Furnace Celebration (,Whenever you sacrifice another permanent, you may pay {2}. If you do, Furnace Celebration deals 2 damage to target creature or player. )

Exile Charnelhoard Wurm

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EOT: Saporling twice
UUD
Attack with Avatar
Response/Blocks?

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Plains

Exile:
Library: 77
Battlefield:

(UUU) Swamp x3
(UU) Mountain x2
(UU) Forest x2
(U) Temple of the False God (T: Add {2} to your mana pool. Play this ability only if you control five or more lands. )

Exile Charnelhoard Wurm

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Commander ETB
then 6 0/1 Kobolds ETB
Tap out for Sudden Demise, choosing white (5 damage to all Blue creatures)
Response?
I will be done after this.

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Plains

Exile:
Library: 77
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(TTT) Swamp x3
(TT) Mountain x2
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Command Tower (T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.)

(S) Prossh, Skyraider of Kher (Dragon, 5/5, Flying When you cast ~, put X 0/1 red Kobold creature tokens named Kobolds of Kher Keep onto the battlefield, where X is the amount of mana spent to cast Prossh. Sacrifice another creature: Prossh gets +1/+0 until end of turn. )
(S) Kobolds of Kher Keep (0/1)

Graveyard: Dirge of Dread, Jund Charm, Sudden Demise
Exile Charnelhoard Wurm