Chewbacca is from Kashyyyk, but lives on Endor... That don't make sense.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Never been much of a marvel fan, my favorite characters from there being Dr. Doom and Captain America(yeah Jack Kirby, long live the king!) More of a DC guy my favorite characters there being Green Arrow, Darkseid(jack kirby makes the best villains), and The Shadowpact(all good characters in this one, but I have a special place for The Enchantress, and Detective Chimp)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Can't say I was ever a DC fan... they went from total camp (see super dog and super boy) in the 60's and 70's to total darkness and over dramatic in the 80's and 90's.
Kirby is great.
I did read about 2000 DC comics from the 80's-90's that someone lent me. Some of them were good, but I can't remember the names of the titles. I was going to buy them, but they got sold out from under me.

B

BigBlue

My favorite Comic to Movie adaptation so far is Bluntman & Chronic....

I actually like the Marvel adaptations alright... But, I'll admit I'm easy to win over... if a movie entertains me, then it's alright... I never followed any comic book (or any book for that matter) so religiously that I was "offended" by it's adaptation. Movies are different than books. I accept that they will change and omit parts of books to make them into movies... How can you expect someone to effectively boil down a good comic book with a hundred or so titles down to one or two 2 hour movies? impossible...

I liked Spawn too (which hasn't been mentioned yet here).

That'd be as sick and wrong as trying to adapt DnD into a movie... Or Magic... Oh wait, they did try the former - badly... (not a truly bad movie, just not a good one).