Chaos Pure and Simple-Invite only

• Thread starter Budget Player Cadet
  • Start date

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whoa. Way back when you were casting the Kavu, I'll tap the Swamp and Stronghold to Diabolic Edict you (when the Mongrel was the only creature you had) (and tap the Bayou to pay for the Study)

R

rokapoke

Spiderman said:
Whoa. Way back when you were casting the Kavu, I'll tap the Swamp and Stronghold to Diabolic Edict you (when the Mongrel was the only creature you had) (and tap the Bayou to pay for the Study)
He cast an Eternal Witness prior to the Kavu, so I think you need to clarify your timing here...

M

Modus Pwnens

No matter, I'll discard the Anger in response to that, then sacrifice the Witness / Mongrel (in that order, or whatever you prefer). Nothing really changes?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oops, I thought I was careful reading that too. It was the casting of the Witness then (I was trying to force the sac of the Mongrel).

Tap Scrubland and Savannah to activate my Monastery, block with it.

M

Modus Pwnens

I'm done after this, so unless anyone else has a response, I'll update the board and pass the turn..

R

rokapoke

I think Spidey was leaving open the possibility of a response on his part. I'm not sure, though.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Arg. I meant to post my move to rokapoke before I left, but things got rushed... I just wanted to prolong the suspense, but not this long :) I'm out.

M

Modus Pwnens

Updated to the best of my ability, let me know if I missed/messed something.

Done.

Rokapoke: 40
Hand: 2
Library: 34
In play:

(TTTTTTT) Plains x7

(T) Suntail Hawk (2/2; BIRD; Flying.)
(T) Soulcatcher (3/3; BIRD SOLDIER; Flying. Whenever a creature with flying is put into a graveyard from play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.)
(S) Aven Brigadier (5/9; BIRD SOLDIER; Flying. All other birds get +1/+1. All other Soldiers get +1/+1.)

Graveyard: Soulcatcher's Aerie, Suntail Hawk, Battle Screech, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Soulcatcher, Soulcatcher, Commander Eesha, Dragon Scales, Dragon Scales
RFG: Battle Screech, Suntail Hawk
-------------------------------------------------
Ransac: 59
Hand: 5
Library: 21
In play:

(U) Karakas (T: Add W to your mana pool. T: Return target legendary creature to its owner's hand.
(UTT) Tropical Island (T:U/G)
(T) Savannah (T:G/W)
(U) Tundra (T: U/W)
(T) Plains
(T) Island
(U) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1: Mishra's Factory becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature until end of turn. It's still a land. T: Target Assembly-Worker creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

(U) Winged Sliver (3/3, all slivers have flying)
(U) Crystalline Sliver (4/4, all slivers have shroud)
(U) Gemhide Sliver (3/3, All Slivers have "T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(S) Might Sliver (4/4, All slivers gain +2/+2)
Graveyard: Remand, Crystalline Sliver, Gemhide Sliver, Winged Sliver, Rhystic Study, Swords to Plowshares, Wrath of God, Savannah, Tundra, Savannah, Tundra, Tropical Island, Tropical Island, Faerie Conclave, Island, Tundra, Savannah, Island, Essence Sliver, Temple Garden, Swords to Plowshares, Pulmonic Sliver, Wrath of God, Crystalline Sliver, Rhystic Study
RFG: Time Spiral
Modus Pwnens: 14
Library: 38
In play:

(T) Grove of the Burnwillows (T: 1, T: G/R, all opponents gain 1 life)
(T, T, T) Forest
(T, T) Mountain
(T) Stomping Ground (T: G/R)

(U) Eternal Witness (2/1, when ~ comes into play, return target card from your graveyard to your hand.)
(T) Kavu Predator (50/50, trample. Whenever an opponent gains life, put that many +1/+1 counters on ~) *48 counters*
(U) Skyshroud Cutter (2/2)

Graveyard: Forgotten Ancient, Reverent Silence, Lightning Axe, Healing Leaves, Healing Leaves, Forest, Mountain, Wild Mongrel, Arrogant Wurm, Anger, Wild Mongrel, Revered Silence
RFG: Seize the Day, Kavu Predator, Arrogant Wurm
Mooseman: 27
Hand: 3 (1 Teferi)
Library: 32
In play:

(UTTTTTT) Island x7

Graveyard: Willbender, Upheaval, Island, Island, Island, Island, Spire Golem, Shimmering Glasskite, Scalpelexis, Dewdrop Spy, FOW, Pact of Negation, Willbender, Spire Golem, Venser, Shaper Savant, Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
RFG:Erayo Soratami Ascendant/Erayo's Essence

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, draw
use top to peek
Teferi
done

In play:

(TTTTTTT) Plains x7

(T) Suntail Hawk (2/2; BIRD; Flying.)
(T) Soulcatcher (3/3; BIRD SOLDIER; Flying. Whenever a creature with flying is put into a graveyard from play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.)
(S) Aven Brigadier (5/9; BIRD SOLDIER; Flying. All other birds get +1/+1. All other Soldiers get +1/+1.)

Graveyard: Soulcatcher's Aerie, Suntail Hawk, Battle Screech, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Soulcatcher, Soulcatcher, Commander Eesha, Dragon Scales, Dragon Scales
In play:

(U) Karakas (T: Add W to your mana pool. T: Return target legendary creature to its owner's hand.
(T) Plains
(T) Island
(U) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1: Mishra's Factory becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature until end of turn. It's still a land. T: Target Assembly-Worker creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

(U) Gemhide Sliver (3/3, All Slivers have "T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
Graveyard: Remand, Crystalline Sliver, Gemhide Sliver, Winged Sliver, Rhystic Study, Swords to Plowshares, Wrath of God, Savannah, Tundra, Savannah, Tundra, Tropical Island, Tropical Island, Faerie Conclave, Island, Tundra, Savannah, Island, Essence Sliver, Temple Garden, Swords to Plowshares, Pulmonic Sliver, Wrath of God, Crystalline Sliver, Rhystic Study
Modus Pwnens: 14
In play:

(T, T, T) Forest
(T, T) Mountain

(U) Eternal Witness (2/1, when ~ comes into play, return target card from your graveyard to your hand.)
(T) Kavu Predator (50/50, trample. Whenever an opponent gains life, put that many +1/+1 counters on ~) *48 counters*

Graveyard: Forgotten Ancient, Reverent Silence, Lightning Axe, Healing Leaves, Healing Leaves, Forest, Mountain, Wild Mongrel, Arrogant Wurm, Anger, Wild Mongrel, Revered Silence
Library: 31
In play:

(TTTTTTT) Island x7

(U) Sensei's Divining Top (A,1: Look at the top three cards of your library, then put them back in any order. T: Draw a card, then put Sensei's Divining Top on top of its owner's library.)

(S) Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir (3/4,Flash
Creature cards you own that aren't in play have flash. Each opponent can play spells only any time he or she could play a sorcery.)

Graveyard: Willbender, Upheaval, Island, Island, Island, Island, Spire Golem, Shimmering Glasskite, Scalpelexis, Dewdrop Spy, FOW, Pact of Negation, Willbender, Spire Golem, Venser, Shaper Savant, Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir

R

rokapoke

I'll wait for any responses to Teferi before I begin my turn...

Ransac, that means you. Any response?

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Aven Brigadier, bringing back the Dragon Scales.
Attack Modus with all non-summoning-sick critters.
Responses/blocks/nothing?

In play:

(TTTTTTU) Plains x7

Dragon Scales (Enchanted creature gets +1/+2 and attacking doesn't cause it to tap. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return ~ from your graveyard to play enchanting that creature.)
Dragon Scales (Enchanted creature gets +1/+2 and attacking doesn't cause it to tap. When a creature with converted mana cost 6 or more comes into play, you may return ~ from your graveyard to play enchanting that creature.)

(T) Suntail Hawk (3/3; BIRD; Flying.)
(T) Soulcatcher (5/5; BIRD SOLDIER; Flying. Whenever a creature with flying is put into a graveyard from play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.)
(T) Aven Brigadier (5/7; BIRD SOLDIER; Flying. All other Birds get +1/+1. All other Soldiers get +1/+1.)
(S) Aven Brigadier (7/11; BIRD SOLDIER; Flying. All other Birds get +1/+1. All other Soldiers get +1/+1.) * Scaly x2 *

Graveyard: Soulcatcher's Aerie, Suntail Hawk, Battle Screech, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Plains, Soulcatcher, Soulcatcher, Commander Eesha
In play:

(T) Plains
(T) Island

Modus Pwnens: 14 (1?)
In play:

(T, T, T) Forest
(T, T) Mountain

Library: 31
In play:

(TTTTTTT) Island x7

(U) Sensei's Divining Top (A,1: Look at the top three cards of your library, then put them back in any order. T: Draw a card, then put Sensei's Divining Top on top of its owner's library.)

(S) Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir (3/4,Flash
Creature cards you own that aren't in play have flash. Each opponent can play spells only any time he or she could play a sorcery.)