Casual Decks Smash: Spiderman vs DarthFerret

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
HA! You guys have to play each other in ANOTHER match for the tourney! HA!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No blocks.

Untap, upkeep, Draw, attack with all my guys... blocks?

Spiderman: 5
Hand: 2
Library: 31
In play:

(U,U) Watery Grave x2 (B/U Ravnica Dual)
(U,U,U,U) Underground Sea x4 (B/U Dual)
(U) Underground River (B/U Pain)
(U,U) Island x2

(U) Icy Manipulator (1, T: Tap target land, creature, or artifact)

(T) Circu-Dimir Lobotomist (2/3, Whenever I play a blue spell, remove the top card from target library from the game. Same for a black spell. My opponents can't play nonland cards with the same name as a card removed from the game with Circu)
(T) Spire Golem (2/4, flying) * enchanted with Cloak of Mists (enchanted creature is unblockable)
(T) Szadek, Lord of Secret (5/5, flying, if ~ would deal combat dmg to a player, instead put that many +1/+ ctrs on ~ and that player mills that many cards)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Polluted Delta, Polluted Delta, Demonic Tutor, Underground River, Clone, Nettling Imp, Phage the Untouchable, Spite/Malice, Undermine

RFG: El-Hajjaj, Wall of Tears

DarthFerret: 9
Hand: 1
Library: 18
In play:

(U) Scrubland (W/B)
(U) Taiga (R/G)
(U) Plains
(U) Chrome Mox (blue)
(U) Mountain
(T) Savanah (W/G)
(U) Reflecting Pool (W/B/R/G)
(U) Island
(U) Mox Diamond

Enchant: Heartbeat of Spring (mana flare)
Survival of the Fittest

(T) Squee, Goblin Nabob (1/1, returns to hand if in g'yard)
(T) Abyssal Gatekeeper (1/1, if dies we sac a critter)
(S) Birds of Paradise

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Regrowth, Jaymede Tome, Unsummon, Wheel of Fortune, Terminate, Coalition Victory, Gaea's Blessing, City of Brass, Swamp, Watchwolf, Gemstone Mine, Pyre Zombie, Cromat, Will-o'-the Wisp, Utopia Tree, Plains, Krosan Tusker, Earthquake, Putrid Warrior

RFG: Dream Halls, Kird Ape, Bayou, Sliver Queen, Underground Sea, Island, Sliver Overlord, Tundra, Vindicate

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not surprised :)

He dies and you take 4 unless you have any effects.

Done.

In play:

(U,U) Island x2

(T) Circu-Dimir Lobotomist (2/3, Whenever I play a blue spell, remove the top card from target library from the game. Same for a black spell. My opponents can't play nonland cards with the same name as a card removed from the game with Circu)
(T) Spire Golem (2/4, flying) * enchanted with Cloak of Mists (enchanted creature is unblockable)
(T) Szadek, Lord of Secret (5/5, flying, if ~ would deal combat dmg to a player, instead put that many +1/+ ctrs on ~ and that player mills that many cards)

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Polluted Delta, Polluted Delta, Demonic Tutor, Underground River, Clone, Nettling Imp, Phage the Untouchable, Spite/Malice, Undermine

DarthFerret: 5
In play:

(U) Scrubland (W/B)
(U) Taiga (R/G)
(U) Plains
(U) Chrome Mox (blue)
(U) Mountain
(T) Savanah (W/G)
(U) Island
(U) Mox Diamond

Survival of the Fittest

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Regrowth, Jaymede Tome, Unsummon, Wheel of Fortune, Terminate, Coalition Victory, Gaea's Blessing, City of Brass, Swamp, Watchwolf, Gemstone Mine, Pyre Zombie, Cromat, Will-o'-the Wisp, Utopia Tree, Plains, Krosan Tusker, Earthquake, Putrid Warrior, Birds of Paradise

RFG: Dream Halls, Kird Ape, Bayou, Sliver Queen, Underground Sea, Island, Sliver Overlord, Tundra, Vindicate

D

DarthFerret

Ok, great, this could be the defining moment.....

Untap, upkeep, draw, Play Balance.....(I have 1 card in hand now, only 7 land, and 2 critters....what you got?)

In play:

(U,U) Island x2

DarthFerret: 5
In play:

(U) Scrubland (W/B)
(U) Taiga (R/G)
(U) Plains
(U) Chrome Mox (blue)
(U) Mountain
(T) Savanah (W/G)
(U) Island
(U) Mox Diamond

Survival of the Fittest

(U) Squee, Goblin Nabob (1/1, returns to hand if in g'yard)
(U) Abyssal Gatekeeper (1/1, if dies we sac a critter)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Regrowth, Jaymede Tome, Unsummon, Wheel of Fortune, Terminate, Coalition Victory, Gaea's Blessing, City of Brass, Swamp, Watchwolf, Gemstone Mine, Pyre Zombie, Cromat, Will-o'-the Wisp, Utopia Tree, Plains, Krosan Tusker, Earthquake, Putrid Warrior, Birds of Paradise

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You've got to be kidding... the Ransac come-back card....

No response... I discard an Underground River from my hand, sac the Underground River, an Island, and Szadek from play... :(

D

DarthFerret

Still don't think it will help me much....swing with my critters...done.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Take the 2.

Untap, upkeep, Draw, attack with my guys for 4... responses? Taking it?

Spiderman: 3
Library: 30
In play:

(U) Island

Graveyard: Polluted Delta, Polluted Delta, Polluted Delta, Demonic Tutor, Underground River, Clone, Nettling Imp, Phage the Untouchable, Spite/Malice, Undermine, Underground River, Underground River, Island, Szadek-Lord of Secrets

DarthFerret: 5 (1?)
In play:

(U) Scrubland (W/B)
(U) Taiga (R/G)
(U) Plains
(U) Chrome Mox (blue)
(U) Mountain
(T) Savanah (W/G)
(U) Island
(U) Mox Diamond

Survival of the Fittest

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
During Damage step, I will tap an Island and a Grave to cast Clutch of the Undercity on your Mox Diamond, hopefully for the game...

D

DarthFerret

it is....dratted Circu....took all the good stuff outta my library!