Cartoon

N

nanokill

goku blast scratch against a wall and disarms him, "hey leave him alone it fits his persona ok". oh and scratchy don't even think about trying to take me on.

D

Darsh

:Master Roshi looks through some of his "magazines":

"Hey you two quiet down over there!"
"Turtle!, hey turtle bring me some more of my "magazines" snicker."

M

Multani

(Multani feels bored.)
It's Heero Yuy of Wing Zero. The show is called Gundam Wing.
(Multani tells Heero to use Wing Zero and blow up Goku.)
"Mission...accepted." :D
(Multani looks on in kacki shorts and a Hawaiian shirt as Wing Zero's Double buster Rifle incinerates the unsuspecting Goku.)
:D

N

nanokill

[me]/goku crosses arms and blocks the blast[/me]

powers up to super saiyin. hey multani did you actually think that blast would destroy me, i didn't incinerate, i teleported behind you. [me]/goku rips off one of the gundam's arms and beats him over the head with it[/me]

do you watch the show even, just think about my powerlevel and get back to me on that.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::2 days later he comes back out with a really big plastic bag:: Ha ha ha ha ha, now you will all bow before me, Mojo Jojo, and it is Me that you shall bow to.

::Reaches into his bag and pulls out...that guy that killed rebuilt freeza(sp?) with one swipe.:: As you can see I, Mojo jojo, have placed a mind altering, mind controling device on his head.

If you take it off, he dies. If you destroy it, he dies. If he dies, he is dead, which is to say that he is not living, and there for, deceased. Now go get them guy who's name I forget, but shall call Joey.

D

Darsh

"Yeah! none of you better mess with me, Master Roshi!"

master roshi suddenly flexes his muscles which causes his shirt to rip apart

"None of you are near as buff as me!"

Trunks! his name is Trunks! and he is Bulma and Vegeta's son who came from the future!

N

nanokill

[me]/goku destorys the device on trunks head killing him and then uses the dragon balls to wish him back to life and has him join his side[/me]

hey mojo just how did you kill him in the first place ...hmmmmmm......he is a super saiyin though not as powerful as me.

D

Darsh

"And no where near as powerful as me!"

Master Roshi starts flexing his muscles again

N

nanokill

ahh...thank you ,grandpa here is a gift.

[me]/goku gives roshi a new stack of magazines[/me]

enjoy:D

M

Multani

Did you think your blast can kill me. Hello, I'm made of Gundanium. Plus I have the zero system, which makes me impossibly fast.
(Wing 0 dodges blast, and opens fire with vulcan cannons.)

N

nanokill

umm...hello i didn't blat u, i ripped off your robots arm and dented it's head withit. [me]/goku dodges bullets and prceeds to begin blasting and battering the robot[/me]

bye the way, the metal isn't that strong, don't you think a blast that could decimate a planet could destroy your robot.

hmmmmmmmm.................

N

nanokill

but i am feeling merciful. [me]/goku takes the battered and badly damaged robot over to bulma's house and has her dad fixit[/me]

S

Sleepy

snorlax yawns, eats about a ton of food, then rolls over and goes back to sleep, completely ignoring the stuff you guys are doing...

N

nanokill

[me] sets up a buffet next to the sleeping snorlax for when he wakes up as a gift of friendship[/me]

M

Multani

According to what my friend says, Goku can only teleport near a life force he reconizes. The Gundam is not a life force and Goku doesn't know Heero. Sooo,(Wing Zero fires another shot a Goku.) The beam is huge, not like a laser, Goku can't dodge it that fast. Besides, ever if he's near the beam, he'll still disintigrate.(Wing Zero heads for Peacemillion for repairs.)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::takes a crash course in Namekian. Emerges 2 days later in a Super Mojo jojo robo space monkey:: While this is not a gundam, it is just as good. However, it is not made to fight the Gundams, which is to say I mean them no harm.

::Jump/Flys into space at super speed.:: You will find out my, Mojo Jojo's, plans in a later time.

N

nanokill

you're friend is wrong, have you not seen a episode of me fighting frieza. my super speed and teleportation skills allow me o outmanuever and fool him.

S

sageridder

hey scwey wabbit don't mess with me
i'm a super wabbit killer i'm bad you see
i'm elmer fudd i own a mansion and a yacht
and all the pretty ladies dig what i got
i think that before i get much thinner i'll be bringing you home with me as dinner
you think that your hard well much harder you'll be as a batter dipped wabbit fried fricasee
i'm wappin i'm wappin and no wabbit got catch me nappin

N

nanokill

and i bet he got his info from the episode where i show off my special technique....instant transmission.....i he had seen the later episodes such as the broli battle and the cell wars he would know that that is wrong .

D

Darsh

:Master Roshi, Krillin, and Yajarobi(sp?) are all sitting around watching the arguement:

Master Roshi-Look at those two fighting like little children, do you think you should go over there and tell them how it really is?

Yajarobi-WHAT!?!? are you CRAZY?!? I'm not going anywhere near them two I would be dead in a second, no way.

:Krillin starts going through Master Roshi's magazines:

Master Roshi-HEY! What do you think you're doing!?!? You're getting you dirty finger prints all over my magazines!

Krillin-Hey come on can't I just have a peek? You know I don't have a gilfriend.

Master Roshi-No Way! get out of here!

:Master Roshi kicks Krillin off the island:

Master Roshi-And if I find you looking at them Yajarobi I'm gonna fire a Kameahameaha where the sun don't shine!

Yajarobi-Yeah, Whatever.