Cartoon

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by nodnarb24, Sep 9, 2000.

1. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

AHHH, cartoons and random acts of violence go along very well. When a cartoon character is handed a piece of dynamite or falls off a cliff they don't die. Will make an interesting battle topic. Choose your favorite cartoon character. I'll be scratchy from "The Itchy and Scratchy Show" from "The Simpsons."
  2. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

i get goku from dbz
    hahahah
  3. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

The cat from Tom and Jerry
    That, or Wile E Coyote.
  4. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

I will be Mojo JOjO from PPG. Thus, I am Mojo Jojo, and no1 else is Mojo Jojo, since that is me. Since, I am in the being of Mojo Jojo, I am he, and he is me, therefor, Me is I. So ha...hahahahaha...ha.
  5. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

I'll be that white mouse from Tom and Jerry that explodes when you touch him. Heh heh heh...
  6. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Damn you nano! Fine then I'll pick Master Roshi.
  7. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

oh....my god, what the hell did hawiianmage put as his signature,

oh and also darsh why don't you be vegeta , piccolo or some other powerful character in the series, but.......................master roshi is really cool......
    never mind
  8. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

No wait! I want to be captain Gynu! Heh heh heh, body change...
  9. Neo_Keo -=[I]=- []2ice |Voodles

I'll be Gohan
  10. NeuroDeus Doctor Wundindlinyg

Nobody took Vegeta so I take him [posing stand, big forehead, long hair and all...]

One thing that Gokou would never say to Vegeta - "You got one big ass forehead man."
  11. Thallid Ice Cream Man 21sT CeNTuRy sChIZoId MaN

I get Tatewake Kuno!

Bonus points to anyone who knows who that is (and you should, in my opinion)
  12. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

he is a character in Ranma 1/2
  13. Sleepy Narcoleptic CPA Member

I'll be snorlax from pokemon. sound about right?
  14. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Vegeta, Gohan, Captain Ginyu, Master Roshi, Goku, and Piccolo are from Dragon Ball Z Airing weekdays at 4pm Central Time on the Cartoon Network. :D(I love me some DBZ):D
  15. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

POKEMON!!!! GET HIM!!!!
    *scratchy runs after Sleepy with 5 chainsaws 100 sticks of dynamite and throws a few axes.
  16. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

I have to say that i believe that Dbz is the longest running and best action anime cartoon ever created. any who don't believe this post here so i can pound some sense into you. I am not joking this time.
  17. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Amen Brother! Too bad they edit so much out of the Japanese versions, I love Master Roshi in the Japanese eps.:D

Quick info
    I have currently 35 DBZ Music Videos right now.

[Edited by Darsh on September 13th, 2000 at 08:46 PM]
  18. Multani Treetrunk Guy

I get Heero with Wing 0.
    From Gundam Wing. :D
  19. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

It's hiero yeuy and it is gundam 0 not wing zero. sorry just like the show alot
  20. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Actuall nano they do refer to it as Wing Zero and the show is Gundam Wing Zero I also like that show.

Hey what does everyone here think about the Tenchi series?