Cartoon

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

AHHH, cartoons and random acts of violence go along very well. When a cartoon character is handed a piece of dynamite or falls off a cliff they don't die. Will make an interesting battle topic. Choose your favorite cartoon character. I'll be scratchy from "The Itchy and Scratchy Show" from "The Simpsons."

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I will be Mojo JOjO from PPG. Thus, I am Mojo Jojo, and no1 else is Mojo Jojo, since that is me. Since, I am in the being of Mojo Jojo, I am he, and he is me, therefor, Me is I. So ha...hahahahaha...ha.

H

Hawaiian mage

I'll be that white mouse from Tom and Jerry that explodes when you touch him. Heh heh heh...

N

nanokill

oh....my god, what the hell did hawiianmage put as his signature,

oh and also darsh why don't you be vegeta , piccolo or some other powerful character in the series, but.......................master roshi is really cool......
never mind

H

Hawaiian mage

No wait! I want to be captain Gynu! Heh heh heh, body change...

N

NeuroDeus

Nobody took Vegeta so I take him [posing stand, big forehead, long hair and all...]

One thing that Gokou would never say to Vegeta - "You got one big ass forehead man."

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I get Tatewake Kuno!

Bonus points to anyone who knows who that is (and you should, in my opinion)

D

Darsh

Vegeta, Gohan, Captain Ginyu, Master Roshi, Goku, and Piccolo are from Dragon Ball Z Airing weekdays at 4pm Central Time on the Cartoon Network. :D(I love me some DBZ):D

N

nodnarb24

POKEMON!!!! GET HIM!!!!
*scratchy runs after Sleepy with 5 chainsaws 100 sticks of dynamite and throws a few axes.

N

nanokill

I have to say that i believe that Dbz is the longest running and best action anime cartoon ever created. any who don't believe this post here so i can pound some sense into you. I am not joking this time.

D

Darsh

Amen Brother! Too bad they edit so much out of the Japanese versions, I love Master Roshi in the Japanese eps.:D

Quick info
I have currently 35 DBZ Music Videos right now.

[Edited by Darsh on September 13th, 2000 at 08:46 PM]

N

nanokill

It's hiero yeuy and it is gundam 0 not wing zero. sorry just like the show alot

D

Darsh

Actuall nano they do refer to it as Wing Zero and the show is Gundam Wing Zero I also like that show.

Hey what does everyone here think about the Tenchi series?