Call for booster

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'll Time Spiral Mindmaster you. And I'll MP Mindmaster if anyone else is interested.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Rakarth

Ok then, anyone want to get those packs for us please, and I sent the Legends boosters just now.

So how would MP Mindmaster go then? A free for all or teams? Emperor or Two-Headed Giant?

Maybe for team games you have a common mana pool or is that too restrictive? Are you allowed to confer in MP? To make it really interesting (and probably chaotic), get you teammate to put your land down for you on your turn, and you for them :D just say I play land now and hope they put the right one in play :p

Rakarth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Whatever way that we have done 2HG in the past is fine with me. What about our packs. I think we should be able to share the information of our packs with our partner.

Ransca, cpa trash man

R

Rakarth

Yeh sharing the pack info is good, would everyone take their pack from the same expansion or mix and match, two from one and two from another? There are a lot of commons that are well....common in boosters and with four you'd see similar cards coming up, although I suppose it depends on whether you see that as a bad thing or not?

In 2HG land isn't shared so in this case you would have 20 lands possible by each player?

Rakarth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Lorwyn boosters sent.

Mooseman and I did Mindmaster MP with Limited? train? a while back - you can search for the threads. We did chaos and found that it was usually a big standoff. Teams might work better, who knows. I don't think you should share the land though - you don't in regular team magic (unless it's a house variation, but normally you don't).

I'll play though, what is it, MP Time Spiral?

BB, the game might be on Home of the Underdogs still, I can check later today...

R

Rakarth

Ok then, would it be 2HG then, is that what we're going for? Me, Ransac, Spidey, Mooseman? I'd prefer a later set but I don't mind if everyone else wants to do something earlier, there seems to be a lot of love for the Rath Cycle is it?

Rakarth

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Any set but homelands or FE.... they are to boring in mindmaster.
Morningtide wasn't bad or Lorwyn

2HG sounds fine by me.

R

Rakarth

Do you want to select teams randomly, highest and lowest on a dice are one team or something like that?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Why don't you roll for all of us and then start the thread....
Now who isn't playing that can send packs?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought we were doing Time Spiral 'cause BB said he has an actual box and can open boosters from it...

rokapoke and I need Weatherlight boosters though.

R

Rakarth

Yep, I started the thread now, although I'm still unsure as to the set? Was BB gonna give us 4 shiny new boosters?

Plus, Ransac and I need Time Spiral for single Mindmaster please?

Rakarth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Did you want BB to open up actual boosters for your Time Spiral or just have one of us generate them?

B

BigBlue

To Clarify opening for my lunch hour...

Ransac & Rakarth need TS

Weatherlight virtual boosters for Rokapoke & Spidey

And what are the 4? more TS?