Bringing back Namielus?

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Namielus, May 18, 2001.

1. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

not your name thought
  2. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

I guess you haven't read my second post close enough :)
  3. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

!tu' esta bastardo!
  4. lilpinhead Cry Baby CPA Member

now..how did it go again... Nammylus? Nuamiluss? Nautica? Nammy Lil Wuss? hmm...ill have to work on it...
  5. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

?Yo estoy un bastardo? !Yo te hara dan~o, El Namieluso!
  6. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

umm gerode, I only get the first part, and there is no verb hararse so I don't have anyidea what your talking about
  7. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Isn't that the future tense of hacer? I'm not sure, I don't learn anything from my Spanish class anyway :D
  8. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

here is what I know about spanish and the future tense;

Present Tense Future
    Hacer Hacer
    Hago Hacero
    Haces Haceres
    Hace Hacere
    Hacemos Haceremos
    Hacen Haceren

Thats how you do it.
    BTW you should have used tu' not te, te is for reflexes, and what is dan~o?
  9. Ertai New Member

I would guess that hacerse dan~o would be to harm oneself, but I'm not sure. I would guess then that te hacere` dan~o is 'I am going to hurt you'

Future is:
    hacere` haceremos
    hacera`s
    hacera` hacera`n

Hmm... wonder if I could get extra credit for that?
  10. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

oh yea Hacer is iregular, I think that he ment he had intentions to hurt me... I think.
  11. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

I think "n~" is like the n with the ~ on top....
  12. Ertai New Member

As far as I know, *no* verbs are irregular in the future tense... That's what makes it neat. Anyway, I suppose I'm happy to see you back... I'm back too I suppose, though I was never really here.
  13. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

I always thought it was irregular. Now that I actually think about it, I must have been confusing future hacer with a different verb. I are stoopid.
  14. Ertai New Member

No, no. You're right, I'm wrong. We just did this in spanish class... It turns out that several of the 10 or so that are usually irregular are irregular in the future tense. Silly me, no language could have just *regular* verbs...
  15. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

Yeah, I know. Hablaren, Ertai? Jeez.

Besides if they're usually irregular, wouldn't they be regular if they're not?
  16. Ertai New Member

The regular irregular verbs? That just sounds weird.
  17. EricBess Active Member

Wow!!!! Ask someone who speaks the language before this gets out of hand......

What he meant to say is "Yo te hare dano" with an acent over the 'e' in "hare" and a '~' over the 'n' in "dano". And it is future tense of "hacer":

Yo hare, tu haras, el hara, nosotros haremos, vosotros hareis (harais? like anyone would know), ellos haran. All with the appropriate accents.

Yes, they do use vosotros in Spain!

And, literally translated, it means "I will do you harm!".

And note to Gerode: Use Ser (Soy), not Estar (Estoy), to say you are... well, go look it up people. ;)
  18. EricBess Active Member

Oh, hacerse is reflexive, BTW. If you wanted to be more specific, you could say "Yo te hare dano a ti", but you wouldn't use "tu" unless it was "you" that was doing the damage.

And yes, it is irregular. :)

You know, this feel surprisingly like issuing a Magic ruling :D
  19. Sammy Dead-O wasting away again

Makes me long for good ol' Esperanto...
  20. Hetemti The Wide-Awake Nightmare

...speaking of...Why are you so lazy to not use them?

áéíñó¡¿