Bringing back Namielus?

N

Namielus

Scientists have recently found a man the used to visit this site, the CPA.

They have a small amount of money remaining where they have 2 chooses.

1) Keep this twisted gnarded creature called namielus alive so he can once again walk the face of the CPA

, or

2) Sell the frozen body to a circus to pay off there houses and cars?

Post for below so these brave men and women can go home instead of talying these votes!

G

Gerode

*Gerode glances at the block of ice containing the body of Namielus.

It just moved! Oh no, he's back! RUN!!!

*After hiding behind the nearest chair for several minutes, Gerode crawls back out.

Welcome back! :D

Say, isn't the CPA just one big circus full of sideshow psychopaths? We can sell your frozen body to ourselves!

Z

Zadok001

You're ALIVE!?!?!? I'm gonna give Bruno a good talking to for letting you live... :) (Sorry, had to.)

Welcome back!

N

Namielus

The figure under the sheet of ice stirs, [me]utters, "bruno tast-i"[/me] Gerode and Zadok have raised the ancient enemy.

N

Namielus

Due to unpopular demand I will not be returning. Good bye, make this a good place.

S

Sammy Dead-O

We want you to stay!

You'll just have to excuse me for not knowing who you are...

At least let us vote in poll form rather than by reply; we've gotten spoiled in your absence...

G

Gerode

Are you serious?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Come back Namelius!!!!! Zadok's gonna have another heart attack if you don't come back, and it will be ALL YOUR FAULT.

D

DÛke

...it's not that we DON'T want you...

...it's probably because not many saw the post...

I'm gonna be honest with you: I don't really care if you stay or leave, because the last 2 times you "came back", you left again...

...after this welcoming is done, you'll probably leave again...what's the point?

Oh, and welcome back...

A

Apollo

Hey! Wait just a gosh-darn minute!

Apollo reaches out an grabs the departing Namielus. He then pushes Namielus on the ground and has his pet hippo sit on him.

There! You're not going anywhere.

(See? I even spelled your name right. Twice. I've finally figured it out, you can't leave!)

N

Namielus

Not hippos I'm allergic!

Well I back, that earlier post I put up as some very bad stuff was happening, if you would really like to know more ask doe. Or me but, I'm not that good of a source.

I think I'm back for now, at least long enought to become that pest that spidy just can't seem to get, not that I have anything against our 8 legged friend. I'll try to be around for at least this week and I also expect to be back this summer cause I will not have to deal with school and work.

Sorry to disapoint you duke.

And I think that I'm done with the being back saneness, bring the happpyment on!

D

DÛke

Namielus:
Sorry to disapoint you duke.
I don't get it...

...I knew you're bad at makin' jokes...but GOD...I didn't know you sucked this bad...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
As much as I like the circus, I'd rather keep Namielus, that is, if we can potty-train him.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

That is, not until you've been properly beaten into submission with the bed pan;)

N

Namielus

NO! don't spell it wrong good god....

Namielus

n
a
m
i
e
l
u
s

s
u
l
e
i
m
a
n

suleiman

Please don't spell it wrong... my evil masters beat me for it, and it makes the minions nervous when I kill them by the thousands