Bird Deck

H

Homestar

o i kno that but 9 times outta ten your only gonna have to counter one.

C

chocobo_cid

Originally posted by Oversoul
Yeah, depends on what you're playing against...
Not many people will have more than one spell being played at a time. This is why Hindering Touch isn't ever really played outside of Multiplayer.

H

Homestar

o, lol, dont worry about that, i dont run it in ANY of my decks. well, come to think of it, i dont have a blue deck anymore. i juss dont like blue. whenever i made a blue deck it would not be fun to play against cuz of all those cards i bought off my friend (where i got the kjeldoran outposts), they came with 4 counterspells, a realty twist, and some other super cheap blue cards. im gonna remake my blue deck tho juss in case there is a deck i cant beat. o, wait, i remember, my blue deck was a decker deck. 4 ambassador laquatus, 2 tower of murmers, 3 raven guild master, etc. with some counterspells/overall cheap cards.

T

train

Homestar - thou hast seen the light...

Sickening how evil blue is isn't it?!...:D

H

Homestar

it is sickening. i told my friends all the reasons why its cheap, and that juss motivated them more to make the best blue deck ever. so since i have all those awesome blue cards, they are my trading power ;) . i mean, blue has an answer for EVERYTHING, escpecially "no"

C

chocobo_cid

Does blue have an answer for Protection from Blue? No, of course it doesn't.

Except for artifacts.:D

T

train

actually it does - upheaval... or another mass return spell...;)

T

train

well - any counter would do the trick before the object hit the table...

but there's also sleight of mind...;)

"Oh look - it comes into play pro black... and I'm playing blue!"

C

chocobo_cid

Scragnoth, Vexing Beetle, Root Sliver, Kavu Chameleon, Insist, Gaea's Herald and Blurred mongoose can make an interesting deck that can't be countered. Aluren is pretty nice to avoid those counterspells, by the way... :D

POST 300! Boo, yah!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Or Elvish Piper can let your creatures dodge countermagic...

Then again, either of those is just another spell to counter or bounce...

The problem with those creatures that can't be countered-they have a tough time competing with a deck that doesn't rely on any countermagic...

T

train

can't be countered is nice - but really does nothing once in play... and you're right - for non-countering decks, they could probably use a better ability than "can't be countered"...

C

chocobo_cid

For a casual setting that is purely meant to torment the Blue player, you better believe that it gets annoying for him.

I love it...:D

T

train

I usually love defense grids or city of solitude for those purposes...;)

C

chocobo_cid

Then they imprint a counterspell on an isochron scepter with a Arcane Lab or Rule of Law out.

Boo yah.