Big Battle!!!

J

Jaws10387

Time for a new battle!!! :p

I'll be with blue and red Play a Volcanic Island + Shivan Dragon.

G

garfobo

Im playing with Green, I summon Avatar of Might, hehe! 8/8 guy, and Verdant Force, haha, a herd of 1/1 creatures will soon be under my control!!!!!!

J

Jaws10387

I spell blast the avatar and use miscalculation on the Verdant force.
I attack with my Shivan Dragon on Garfobo.

G

garfobo

I shrink your Shivan Dragon just as it hits me, making it an 0/5, as it flies past i summon a Rhox, who attacks and rips your Dragon to pieces!

J

Jaws10387

I cast a Leviathan and a Molten Hydra. I pump the hydra 10 times and proceed to attack with my 2 creatures.

G

garfobo

throws out 2 Llanawar Elves, castes Venomous Fangs, and sends them charging at the giants, all die as the poison sets in, and the poor elves are trampled under-foot!

F

Fire Slinger

After the Wrath of God Resolves...
*cast 2 Shield Dancers and a False Prophet.

I

Istanbul

I'll play a Floral Spuzzem, then put Fevered Strength on him!

A

Apollo

Whoa... I can't figure out what's going on...

Apollo, spinning around trying to keep up with the action, gets dizzy and faints.

F

FoundationOfRancor

haha! FoR goes over and kicks apollo when hes down.

Then I rape him! yeah, thats right. I said it. (inside joke with apollo, check off topic)

J

Jaws10387

I play an arc lightning to destroy the false prophet. I cast a Shivan Hellkite and enchant it with Giant Strength and an Alexi's Cloak. I send the Hellkite after FoR.

K

krichaiushii

All these big creatures frighten me! I play a Meekstone, and a handful of Kird Apes and Skyshroud Elite (Elitists? What is the plural here?).

With my forests and Jaws10387 Volcanic Island in play, all my creatures are 2/3s.

I guess that firmly puts me in the green and red crowd...

J

Jaws10387

I'll counterspell the meekstone and i cast earthquake for 3 damage killing the apes.
My creature changes directions and starts bashing krichaiushii.

G

garfobo

Now since everything has been destroyed (with the exception of Jaws's Dragon/Hellkite/Bitch, I cast Hurricane, pay 10, just for fun, andd your dragon is dead, then i send out my own Avatar Of Might, Again, and send him hurtling towards Jaws, I play a Might of Oaks, and a Jolrael's Favor, how ya gonna get outof this one?

K

krichaiushii

Counter my Meekstone, will you? In response to your Earthquake, I play Vitalizing Wind, and all my Apes and all my Elite are now 9/10s.

My maniacal laughter howls like the wind as a Stream of Life pours over me and my armies launch a counterstrike.

Let's see, your Hellkite does 7 to me, and my 4 Apes and 4 Elite times 9 equals 72 damage. I think that means I have the lead... ;)

G

garfobo

Now there all 2/3s again, and u never got that 7 damage i killed it, so Jaws is out of the game!I cast another Birds of Paradise and cast Levbitation, all Creatures have flying, i then put 2 Jolrael's Favor on both my Birds of Paradise, then i cast Hurricane for 3, killing yours, and i pay 4 mana and regenerate my birds, my avatar is still fine, haaha!!!

J

Jaws10387

I quash the hurricane the might of oaks and the vitalizing wind.:p i spell blast the Joereal's favor. I cast 2 Walls of Fire and with my creatures still alive cause of the counters i pound garfobo senseless! :p:p:p

G

garfobo

i cast Spidersilk Armor, 2 more Avatars, and Dense Foliage, bring it on!