Big Battle!!!

K

krichaiushii

I Red Elemental Blast the Quash targeting my Vitalizing Wind! My attack is still very large, and will kill you despite your paltry Walls of Fire.

I follow it up with some Spidersilk Armors and Giant Spiders -- for defense ;). Then I play a City of Solitude.

I got more REBs where those came from... so try me, counter boy! ;)

A

Apollo

Gack! I'm scarred for life!

Raping birds, FoR? You must have learned a lot from that "other" site. :)

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Seeing all the annoying enchantments in play, I cast Tranquil Grove, Tranquility, and Hush.
As a defensive measure, I cast 4 Hunted Wumpus with 5 Flickering Wards each.

Attack me and you shall die... :mad:

R

Riva Iron-Grip

screw it, i cast a apocalypse, then i summon 2 two-headed dragons, and 2 lacolith titans. then i bring in 4 puppet strings. then i bring in 4 shivan hellkites and tap all 4 for their nice ability then i untap them and do it all over again to garfobo. sorry jaws didn't want ya to die. then i cast 4 searing winds to multani. :D hahaha

R

Riva Iron-Grip

oh and just for insurance i cast a mana short on garfobo, multani, FoR, and kris. haha fuckers.

A

Apollo

Oh, you're no fun at all, are you? You just have to go ruin it for everyone!

Apollo flies over and lets loose a dropping right on Knight's head. He then sticks out his tongue:
"PPHHBBBTT!"

K

krichaiushii

First off, I Red Elemental Blast all four of Deathknights Mana Shorts, and threw all my creatures into Safe Havens when the Wrath of God went off. In response to the Apocalypse, I sac the Havens, returning my creatures into play.

The 4 Puppet Strings all recieve an Artifact Blast in response to their being cast -- so they are no more.

Lastly, I Fork the four Searing Winds, targeting Deathknight each time... ;)

J

Jaws10387

If I'm a ghost i can't play creatures but i can still be very annoying...

F

FoundationOfRancor

That quote on your sig "Fire never dies alone" is really cool. oh-ah, carry on with the battle.