Big Battle!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by Jaws10387, Jul 24, 2000.

1. Jaws10387 Hiding

Time for a new battle!!! :p

I'll be with blue and red Play a Volcanic Island + Shivan Dragon.
  2. garfobo Member

Im playing with Green, I summon Avatar of Might, hehe! 8/8 guy, and Verdant Force, haha, a herd of 1/1 creatures will soon be under my control!!!!!!
  3. Jaws10387 Hiding

I spell blast the avatar and use miscalculation on the Verdant force.
    I attack with my Shivan Dragon on Garfobo.
  4. garfobo Member

I shrink your Shivan Dragon just as it hits me, making it an 0/5, as it flies past i summon a Rhox, who attacks and rips your Dragon to pieces!
  5. Jaws10387 Hiding

I cast a Leviathan and a Molten Hydra. I pump the hydra 10 times and proceed to attack with my 2 creatures.
  6. garfobo Member

throws out 2 Llanawar Elves, castes Venomous Fangs, and sends them charging at the giants, all die as the poison sets in, and the poor elves are trampled under-foot!
  7. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

yeah....wrath of god.
  8. Fire Slinger Vetern CPA Member Pyromananic

After the Wrath of God Resolves...
    *cast 2 Shield Dancers and a False Prophet.
  9. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

I'll play a Floral Spuzzem, then put Fevered Strength on him!
  10. Apollo Bird Boy

Whoa... I can't figure out what's going on...

Apollo, spinning around trying to keep up with the action, gets dizzy and faints.
  11. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

haha! FoR goes over and kicks apollo when hes down.

Then I rape him! yeah, thats right. I said it. (inside joke with apollo, check off topic)
  12. Jaws10387 Hiding

I play an arc lightning to destroy the false prophet. I cast a Shivan Hellkite and enchant it with Giant Strength and an Alexi's Cloak. I send the Hellkite after FoR.
  13. krichaiushii New Member

All these big creatures frighten me! I play a Meekstone, and a handful of Kird Apes and Skyshroud Elite (Elitists? What is the plural here?).

With my forests and Jaws10387 Volcanic Island in play, all my creatures are 2/3s.

I guess that firmly puts me in the green and red crowd...
  14. Jaws10387 Hiding

I'll counterspell the meekstone and i cast earthquake for 3 damage killing the apes.
    My creature changes directions and starts bashing krichaiushii.
  15. garfobo Member

Now since everything has been destroyed (with the exception of Jaws's Dragon/Hellkite/Bitch, I cast Hurricane, pay 10, just for fun, andd your dragon is dead, then i send out my own Avatar Of Might, Again, and send him hurtling towards Jaws, I play a Might of Oaks, and a Jolrael's Favor, how ya gonna get outof this one?
  16. krichaiushii New Member

Counter my Meekstone, will you? In response to your Earthquake, I play Vitalizing Wind, and all my Apes and all my Elite are now 9/10s.

My maniacal laughter howls like the wind as a Stream of Life pours over me and my armies launch a counterstrike.

Let's see, your Hellkite does 7 to me, and my 4 Apes and 4 Elite times 9 equals 72 damage. I think that means I have the lead... ;)
  17. garfobo Member

Now there all 2/3s again, and u never got that 7 damage i killed it, so Jaws is out of the game!I cast another Birds of Paradise and cast Levbitation, all Creatures have flying, i then put 2 Jolrael's Favor on both my Birds of Paradise, then i cast Hurricane for 3, killing yours, and i pay 4 mana and regenerate my birds, my avatar is still fine, haaha!!!
  18. garfobo Member

then I destroy the Levitation with a Creeping Mold!
  19. Jaws10387 Hiding

I quash the hurricane the might of oaks and the vitalizing wind.:p i spell blast the Joereal's favor. I cast 2 Walls of Fire and with my creatures still alive cause of the counters i pound garfobo senseless! :p:p:p
  20. garfobo Member

i cast Spidersilk Armor, 2 more Avatars, and Dense Foliage, bring it on!