Anyone up for Explorers of Ixalan?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Boo. You take 1 from the other Saproling and I get the Site.

Done - put a ctr on the Companion

Melkor: 13
Command Zone: Cannons to Port (The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.)
Walls of Adanto (Site: Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay 1 to ignore this effect until end of turn.)
High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.)
Hand: 2
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(U) (T) Swamp x2
(U) (U) (T) Plains x3
(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Duskbourne Skymarcher (1/1, Flying, W, T: Target attacking Vampire gains +1/+1 until end of turn)
(T) Vampire Interloper (2/1, Flying, ~ can't block)
(S) Paladin of the Bloodstained (3/2, when ~ enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 white Vampire creature token with lifelink)
(T) Vampire (2/2, Lifelink) ~1 +1/+1 counter~
(S) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 16
Command Zone: Cannons to Port (The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.)
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(T) Crumbling Necropolis ( ETB tapped. T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool.)
(U) Prismatic Lens ( T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)
Vow of Lightning ( EC, Enchanted creature gets +2/+2, has first strike, and can't attack you or a planeswalker you control.)

(T) Saproling creature token (1/1)
(U) Dire Fleet Hoarder (Human Pirate, 2/1, When Dire Fleet Hoarder dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(U) Storm Fleet Aerialist (Human Pirate, 2/3, Flying. Raid — Storm Fleet Aerialist enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~
(S) Rigging Runner (Goblin Pirate, 3/4, First strike Raid — Rigging Runner enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~ ~Bundled up~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 9
Command Zone:
Hand: 3
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Treasure token (they're like Lotus Petals, but in token form)
(U) Rancor (enchanted creature gets +2/+0 and trample. When ~ is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return ~ to its owner's hand.)

(S) Air Elemental (5/5; Flying.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(T) River Sneak (8/6; ~ can't be blocked. Trample. First strike. Cannot attack Mooseman. Whenever another merfolk etb under my control, ~ gets +1/+1 ueot.) *3 +1/+1 counters* *Lit Up Big Time by Mooseman* *Rancored*

Graveyard: Forest, Forest, Unsummon
Exile:

Spiderman: 8
Command Zone: Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(T) Mt

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool,; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(T) Saproling creature token (1/1)
(U) Raptor Companion (5/3 from ctr) *2 +1/+1 ctr*
(S) Raptor Hatchling (1/1; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Melkor

So there was much confusion about the scout but my understanding is that Mooseman's scout on the bottom 3 tile was removed at the beginning of his last turn. If such is the case, I wish to explore it after my Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I am presently less enthusiastic about it than you might be. In fact, I contend that I am presently less excited about it than are those individuals who got free saproling tokens earlier in the game.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, I'm in big trouble no matter what, but I guess I'll have to sacrifice my giant unblockable River Sneak otherwise I'd presumably die. :(

Melkor

Swamp, attack Spiderman with Interloper, take Deeproot Tree site, put +1/+1 on Vampire, done

Walls of Adanto (Site: Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay 1 to ignore this effect until end of turn.)
High and Dry, Pirate's Market (Site: At the beginning of your end step, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.)
Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Library: 46
Battlefield:

(U) (U) (T) Swamp x3
(U) (U) (T) Plains x3
(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Duskbourne Skymarcher (1/1, Flying, W, T: Target attacking Vampire gains +1/+1 until end of turn)
(U) Paladin of the Bloodstained (3/2, when ~ enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 white Vampire creature token with lifelink)
(U) Vampire (3/3, Lifelink) ~2 +1/+1 counter~
(U) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(TT) Swamp
(U) Prismatic Lens ( T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.)

(U) Dire Fleet Hoarder (Human Pirate, 2/1, When Dire Fleet Hoarder dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.")
(U) Storm Fleet Aerialist (Human Pirate, 2/3, Flying. Raid — Storm Fleet Aerialist enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~
(S) Rigging Runner (Goblin Pirate, 3/4, First strike Raid — Rigging Runner enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~ ~Bundled up~

Graveyard: Vow of Lightning
Exile:

Command Zone:
Hand: 3 (4) with Rancor
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

Graveyard: Forest, Forest, Unsummon, River Sneak
Exile:

Spiderman: 8 6?
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(T) Mt

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)
(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool,; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(S) Raptor Hatchling (1/1; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Swamp
Done

Deeproot Tree (Site: At the beginning of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.)
Battlefield:

(U) (U) (T) Swamp x3
(U) (U) (T) Plains x3

(U) Paladin of the Bloodstained (3/2, when ~ enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 white Vampire creature token with lifelink)
(U) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UU) Island
(UUU) Swamp

(S) Rigging Runner (Goblin Pirate, 2/2, First strike Raid — Rigging Runner enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~
Graveyard: Vow of Lightning, Coat of Venom
Exile:

Command Zone:
Hand: 3 (4) with Rancor
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

Exile:

Spiderman: 8 6?
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(T) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'll finally explore the tile hanging off the edge of my table in every picture...

Jungle Bounty
Event
Create a Saproling token. Gain 2 life.

Merfolk Sovereign, done.

Battlefield:

(U) (U) (T) Swamp x3
(U) (U) (T) Plains x3

(U) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UU) Island
(UUU) Swamp

(S) Rigging Runner (Goblin Pirate, 2/2, First strike Raid — Rigging Runner enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it if you attacked with a creature this turn.) ~+1/+1 cnt~
Exile:

Oversoul: 11
Command Zone:
Hand: 4
Library: 45
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Air Elemental (5/5; Flying.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(S) Merfolk Sovereign (2/2; My other merfolk get +1/+1. T: Target merfolk can't be blocked this turn.)
(S) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Spiderman: 6
Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(T) Mt

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the grab for the Deeproot Tree site has stopped. :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Ummm... I lost track of what the map looks like now. Can you upload an updated pic?

Jungle Bounty
Event

Merfolk Sovereign, done.

Battlefield:

(U) (U) (T) Swamp x3
(U) (U) (T) Plains x3

(U) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UU) Island
(UUU) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(S) Merfolk Sovereign (2/2; My other merfolk get +1/+1. T: Target merfolk can't be blocked this turn.)
(S) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(U) Mt

(U) Raptor Hatchling (1/1; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'll post an updated version when I get home. I should have done that earlier but I've been a bit distracted. I can say, though, that it looks just like the one in post #80 except the tile on the far left that is shown awkwardly hanging partly off the table is gone and the tile on the bottom with Mooseman's scout marker resting atop it in post #80 is also gone.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So none of the other 3 ones are available, right? I'll explore the 1 tile that's 2 spaces above the one you just explored (the awkwardly hanging one).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Plunder the Plunderers
Quest
The next time combat damage is dealt to you, create two treasure tokens.

IMG_20180305_183046.jpg

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's.... underwhelming.

Jungle Shrine

Done

Jungle Bounty
Event

Merfolk Sovereign, done.

Battlefield:

(U) (U) (T) Swamp x3
(U) (U) (T) Plains x3

(U) Vampire Noble (3/2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UU) Island
(UUU) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(S) Saproling (1/1)

Exile:

Command Zone: Plunder the Plunderers (The next time combat damage is dealt to you, create two treasure tokens.)
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Plains
(U) Mt
(T) Jungle Shrine (~ ETB tapped.; T: Add R, G or W to my mana pool)

(U) Raptor Hatchling (1/1; Enrage-Whenever ~ is dealt dmg, create a 3/3 green Dinosaur creature token with trample)

Graveyard:
Exile: