Another Wild and Crazy thread, brought to you, in part, by Ransac!!!!!!!!

T

train

(I knew he was a phoenix.. but my character was a little ummm... under the influence...);)

S

Svenmonkey

Don't you kids ever get tired of eFighting over an inaccessible female character that you don't know?

T

train

ummm...

ummm...

ummm...

I wouldn't, but am married... and respect that Apollo presented his feathers her direction first...;)

Z

Zhaneel

*takes another sip of lemonade*

*sneezes*

uh-oh...

*sneezes*

Gryphons are allergic to spiked lemonade!

*achooachooachooachoo*

Hey Sven: don't worry about it. It's all fun and games.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

It's all fun and games... until someone loses a ligament.

:yawn: :nway:

Svenmonkey: Have at you!

Let's see you pants chancel this...

S

Svenmonkey

Hey you kid, I have 16 years of pants chancelling experience! I doubt you can best me at that.

*Chancells Thallid Ice Cream Man's pants so well that they parp in delight*

N

Nightstalkers

Watch it! you'll take an eye out with that.

Zhaneel isn't the only cute blond here...

You! I'll teach you to touch this keyboard ever again!!!

*Stalks away from keyboard after pretty young blond thing in a pink "outfit"*

M

Mazzak

I am also too sexy for my straight-jacket. that is why they tried to put it on me. They wanted to see if it could stand up to my sexitude, but it failed as I was clearly too sexy.

N

Nightstalkers

sorry, initiates are so troublesome... but thats passed now. BRING OUT THE GROG!

GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG GROG

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Hey, you, I turn 16 in a few days. Beat that, old person.

And my pretentious 80s new wave art rock can chancel you two seconds of Thursday's bacon.

Indiscipline... aw yeah!

S

Svenmonkey

I'm going to chancel your goofy pants until they parp once more! And a double-parping pants-chancelling double-header is something to be feared!

Z

Zhaneel

Bartender! Another round of lemonades.

*sits back to watch the duel*

*achoo*

N

Nightstalkers

Oh well, it was worth the escape from monkey island mention...

*Pulls up a big comfy couch next to Zhaneel and watches everyone fight.*

"Wanna dance?"

T

train

*runs over to tell apollo nightstalkres is asking zhaneel to dance... then asks for payment for the top secret information...*;)