Another Wild and Crazy thread, brought to you, in part, by Ransac!!!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmm, what to do. My "Who wants to pretend to be a millionaire" doesn't get results whenever I revive it. CPW is dead. No one likes CPA-Vivor.

Hmm, what to do, what to do.

*While Ransac thinks, he spells out in sign language that he yet again failed his judge's test by three points.*

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! It's soudsn stupid, probably is, but LET'S USE MAGIC CARDS TO KILL SMURFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac reveals a cage filled with 150 smurfs.*

Unless someone has any better ideas, let's begin.

*Ransac grabs one smurf and tosses him into the open.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

*Apollo flings a Snow-Covered Island, Ricky Jay-style, decapitating the little blue booger in one smooth motion.*

Or wait, were we supposed to cast spells? :p

S

Svenmonkey

Aha! Found you out, Gargamel!

*cages Ransac and lets the Smurfs go*

And I'll bet you're Azrael in disguise, Apollo!

*throws down some catnip as a test*

T

train

*Throws tons of fallen empires cards coated in oil onto the floor and watches as all the smurfs slip and fall while trying to get away...

Then starts throwing erratic explosion cards at the smurfs...*

For all the years you tortured my sleep... die you little blue $%%&@$%^$&*%&*@!#$!%#$@^^#*....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac dances the pigeon and Spiderman is knocked out. Ransac then escapes from the cage(don't ask how).*

Tried to foil my plot to kill smurfs, eh(no, I'm not canandian). I'll show you!!!!!!

*Ransac snaps his fingers and Spiderman is now wearing black clothing that is 19 sizes too small. Ransac then devours the catnip.*

What? I have a control problem!

*Ransac notices that the smurfs are escaping, so he unleashes the first plague of Ransac on the them. The weasels devour them alive.*

Great, NOW what do we do? Anyone have more smurfs?

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

*Smacks ransac with a copper rabbit to make him realize spidey had not been in this thread and posted...*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spidey wanders over from the Game forum, wondering why 2 hours had passed and why he was wearing what looked to be a Venom costume that shrunk in the wash...

S

Svenmonkey

Hah. All that time you were attacking the wrong guy, and I've had time to make a Smurf dirty bomb that will scatter those little blue communists from here to Wisconsin!*

* I don't quite know where "here" is, but it sure better not be Wisconsin!

Z

Zhaneel

*fireballs a couple smurfs, then grabs a few and flies really high*

hehehehe...

*drops the smurfs*

N

Nightstalkers

*Starts to think*

"If we bombed parts of teh country with dirty bombs, could we lower the threat level down enough to prevent armaggedon?" He mutters out loud.

(The Nightstalker is hit in the head with a wild flying butt weasel and is knocked unconscious.)

*Through the great power of the Nightstalkers, the lone Nightstalkers dreams become reality as giant Yuri begins mind controling them at will, unleashing them in a frightful attack.*

P

Prince RXI

*A hole appears in mid-air and out pops RXI*

"It looks like my past is here to haunt me!"

*RXI opens a portal and pulls out... and aquarium... OF SNORKS!!!!*

"DIE YOU BLASTED LITTLE TAPOLE SWImmy-bubble loving-sea floor living- smurf...like...little... oh never mind the insults... DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*RXI starts to pull snorks out, throw them in the air, and shoot them with lightning bolts*

Prince RXI, DIE YOU LITTLE SEA PIXIES!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z

Zero T Katama

*grins* Who else to do this?

*Has the Almighty Treva devour the Snorks/Smurfs and channel them into lifepoints for he*

T

train

*orders a lemonade from the bartender and watches the spectacle begin... also asks the tender to put the television on ESPN...*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks at Spider on the floor, then rereads the post by Svenmonkey.*

Well, damn.

*Ransac then notices that the dirty bomb that Svnemonkey made is hidden in Ransac's back pocket.*

That conniving bastard.

*Ransac fills the bomb with lemon juice, which as we all know, is the smurfs only weakness.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zhaneel

lemon juice?

*grabs train's lemonade, splashes the smurfs, and watches as sparks fly from said smurfs*

hmm, a little too watered down...

N

Nightstalkers

*Wakes up and Yuri vanishes without a trace*

"Kiyaaaaa!"

*Starts to shoot everything in the room that moves with a CV-16 amd a M1A4 Tank cannon.*