Another Wild and Crazy thread, brought to you, in part, by Ransac!!!!!!!!

M

Mazzak

if i stretch the hide of this here fish to significant size, i shall have what i call the carpaulin.

T

train

*shocked his lemonade is gone... he quickly qualms as he realizes Zhaneel used something that was his... and orders another...*;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac spikes the lemonade with hobbit snot, then kicks a passing smurf in the gonads.*

Heh-heh-heh.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Svenmonkey

No word to my mother. She'll hit me if I say anything. She wants me dead.

Z

Zhaneel

*grabs a couple of lemon juice packets and drips the juice onto the smurfs, watching the liquid burn through their little heads, then orders an un-spiked lemonade*

T

train

*hmmm... she's got a great idea...*

"Make that a double-un-spiked lemonade for me...";)

M

Mazzak

<makes the prefix "un-" mean "extra">

Here are your un-spiked lemonades. HAHAHAHAHA

<Zhaneel and Train get Hobbit Snot poisoning>

A

Apollo

Hey Train, I'm Zhaneel's stalker, not you! You don' wanna mess with me, bub!

*Apollo fluffs up his feathers in a threatening posture.

T

train

"and bartender - I'm a little hungry... how about throwing this chiken ruffing it's feathers at me on the rotisserie?..."

JUST KIDDING...:p

Apollo = she took my lemonade... I just ordered another... here... pull up a chair and I'll buy you a glass of whatever it is you birds drink!...;) :cool:

B

Bob

The Colonel Sanders leaps in and shouts, "HEY! WANT SOME CHICKEN?!?!?!?!?"

*Everyone looks at the Colonel.*

"Didn't you already do that??"

"Erhm.." said the Colonel, "Well...ya see....the thing is....YOINK!"

The Colonel grabs a random cactus and runs...straight into Apollo, knocking him down, and spilling his chicken!

"....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" cries the Colonel. He then proceeds to explode. He turns into a large bucket of fire, with a beard, glasses, and an evil smiley face. A long tongue comes out of the bucket, which grabs Apollo and drops him into the fire. Apollo is now finger lickin' good!

The bucket turns once again into the colonel, now holding a bucket of extra crispy Apollo strips.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No. Dear God. Not the Colonel. This has gone too far.

Only one thing can stop the Colonel in this form.

*Ransac grabs a nearby smurf and tosses it into the Bucket. The bucket turns into a pile of Spellfire cards.*

And, tragedy has been averted......except for Apollo.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Bob

The Colonel laughs evilly, and uses his secret spices to turn ransac into a small random chicken, who is promptly killed and fried, kentucky style.

"Now!" says the evil Colonel, "You can buy Apollo Strips for $5.99 and get a small bucket of Ransac strips! Only for a limited time!"

M

Mazzak

Mazzak removes the "el" from "Colonel" and rearranges it into into "el Colon".

There is now a chickenmongering large intestine lying on the floor, thinking entirely in spanish.

B

Bob

El Colon Sanders says: "Usted puede comprar las tiras de Apolo para $5,99 y conseguir un cubo pequeño de las tiras de Ransac! Solamente por un tiempo limitado!"

El Colon rearranges the letters to Lo, Clone! The giant spanish intestine turns into a glob of goo that can turn into anything. He turns into Colonel Sanders, with a large gun, who is immune to letter re-arranging!

"¡cMua HA HA HA HAAA!!! ¡Usted hará frente cólera de mi dedo-lickin '! "

...and still speaks spanish...

Z

Zhaneel

Apollo!

*watches in awe as the strips burst into flame and Apollo is reborn*

Oooh, cool...

*takes a sip of lemonade*

M

Mazzak

Mazzak makes the word "immune" mean "prone" and watches as the colonel becomes a loncoel and then an enocoll with a slight gust of wind.

P

Prince RXI

*RXI, bored of this, shoots a bolt of lightning and fires what ever the colonel is right now into a smoldering pile of cheese.*

"I never liked you, old timer."

*Then shoots a bolt of lightning and suddenly a burnt and chared Ransac pops up from the pile... wearing the colonel's clothes!!!*

"Now that is... wait... no... never mind..."

Prince RXI, missed his train of thought leaving the station

A

Apollo

*Apollo is pleased that at least Zhaneel remembered that he was a phoenix.* :)