An attempt at a new Soap Oprah...

H

Hawaiian mage

Yeah, I admit I stole DW's idea. So sue me... :eek: I did not just say that! Ignore that!

Any way, the other one was getting to long any way. At this point I hear some people stop reading the other pages.

The only thing I'm really going to do different is have some variety. To do that two volenteers will write the soap with me which will make it interesting for every one. At least it should with the variety of people we get here.

The first two people to post here get to co-wright the soap oprah.

Instead of a High School, it will be a colledge. They'er bigger.

I guess just PM me or a different writer if you want to be put in. That worked well last time...

PS: If I grossly humilate you by messing up your character, it's your own fualt. :)

T

terzarima

Augh why not, you've convinced me well actually you didn't but I'll sign up for just about anything... I'm not sure if I'm purple's follower or not.. I never got that cleared up... but anyway I'll sign up as a writer/character

H

Hetemti

Soap Oprah?

Heeeeeell no. She can lather and loofa herself, thank you very little.

H

Hawaiian mage

Wow. That was fast, less then 10 minutes and two people signed up...

I gues I'll let two more in. Why the hell not?

D

Darsh

Edited for ademis and H-Mage

[Edited by Darsh on 10-20-00 at 06:31 PM]

C

Cateran Emperor

Soap Oprah???? Heck, i'll leave this one up to you guys who like fat chicks... oh wait, now she isn't... but now she is again! Dammit, pick a body and stick with it!

D

Darsh

Alright I'll stop, all it was is just a spelling error after all.

I'm just a little trippy now, and I don't know why.

N

Namielus

Yet another soap? well I would just like to say, if you feel to the need kknd (krush kill n' destroy). I will subject myself to such a thing, creativeness and selfdistructiveness should go hand in hand as long as the hand isn't yours. Take mine. If you guys need to practice writing together feel free to use me as a gunie pig.

D

dw51688

Hey Hawiian! What say we combine soaps? You can write first half and I'll finish or I write the first half and you finish?

When I saw this I was kinda pissed but I thought. Hmmm why not make the better of this?

H

Hawaiian mage

I just figured there should be more then one writer.

We could also go with the one in progress....

A

Apollo

I'll be in it, though I can't write for beans, so I don't think you want my help.

H

Hawaiian mage

Well, I've gotten one person to sign up for a character instead of a writer.

Hmm... I guess I can work with that.

CPAC, part one.

It is a day like most any other. The colledge gates open and the public buses and carpools unload students and teachers. But there are considerable amount of students not there. A very considerable amount. Miraculously most of the school all randomly decided not to go to school that day but instead stay home and look up MTG sites on the internet. Meaning there will be very few people there. In fact, only ONE student decided to show up; Almindrah. And thus, we begin todays episode.

Scene: Almindrah loads off of the bus. She notices there is no one at all on campus.

Almindrah: Wow, I guess I'm first here today. Well I might as well get to class before those prepies show up...

Scene: Almindrah goes to her first class, math. She opens up the door and see's no one but the teacher in there. 5 minutes later the bell rings but no one shows up.

Math Teacher: Okay, I'll take attendence now. Is Darsh here? Darsh? Does any one know where Darsh is?

Almindrah:No...

Math Teacher: Darsh is, absent. Ademis? Is Ademis here? Last call for Ademis. Does any one know where Ademis is?

Almindrah:No...

Math Teacher:Ademis is, absent. Namielus? Is Nameilus here? Hello? Namielus? Does any one know where Namielus is?

Almindrah: *Sigh* No...

Scene: Well things go on sort of like that for an hour and a half, before biology class starts. Almindrah goes to Biology and, surprise surprise, no ones there except her and the teacher.

Science Teacher: Hmm... Not to many people today. That's cirtainly odd.
Well yesterday we were getting ready for the disection we will be doing today. Since we really could care less about buying enough supplies for everyone we only bought enough for half the class, so I'll have to partner you all up. Now these frogs go bad after a day so this can't be put off any longer. Now, I will assigne partners...

Almindra: Excuse me, I'm the only one here. There's no one to partner up with.

Science Teacher: What? I mean um... I knew that! I was just testing you all. Yeah. Well then I gues I'll just have to be your partner.

Almindra: [Oh, for the love of god, no!] Umm... Couldn't I work by myself?

Science Teacher:Of course not! Now let's begin by taking this sharp object and sliceing this frog in half... *slice* Oops, this appears to be our live pet frog. Well it was sleeping, close enough to dead.

Almindra: [What have I done to deserve this fate!?!]

Scene: Well things go similerly to that for the rest of the day. And then she leaves at the end of the day (apperently supposed to call everyone in her english class to tell them they'er homework or get an "F") and then the scene fades.

Tune in next time for CPAC! Hopefully it will be a bit more exiteing!

[Edited by Hawaiian mage on 10-21-00 at 12:44 AM]

G

Gerode

I'll sign up as a character for episdoe 2. I can also write if you need me to.

N

Namielus

Wait I'm never here, that teacher is mean using word games to prevent me from saying that I'm present!

Sure I'm in. As long as that teacher stops the cruel jokes, or I teach him a leason...