An attempt at a new Soap Oprah...

G

Gerode

Namielus -> Why wasn't it cool when I misspelled your name?

H-Mage -> I would have gotten the Magic beans, but I didn't have any Moxen when that weird dude in the cowboy hat tried to sell the beans to me :p

N

Namielus

Cause you didn't add any vowel you just misspelled it, with the e in the wrong place, that is just sad, I have extra vowels all 5 !!!! yEA!

B

Bob

(Did you ingore my whole post? I guess Xarvox can be replaced with Namielus, but Xarvox is eviler....)
Scene: Students hear mumbling behind the stage..
Coach:You Meany!!!
Scene:Namielus is taken by surprise, and is tackled by the coach, who beats the crap out of him.
science teacher's robot comes out and climbs the roof. He then throws that Hawaiian guy off the college, and falls off and breaks
Science: My Glomoinizer5,000,000,000!
Robot:Danger! Danger!,Dean Sullivaaaaaaaa.....
Scene: the students run out of the school screaming.
A few kids were hit, but realized it wasn't Lou Gehrig's disease, just water...
ps. H-mage, that was just so strange, that i think youy should delete that last message...
And mr. Xarvox was going to take over the school!
And another thing!
If Namielus did that, Dean Edward Sullivan would fire him and sue him. Deans run colleges, not principals.
I mean, Like the idea of the bad guy running the school, but we don't need a massacre this early in the storline....

[Edited by Bob on 10-27-00 at 06:52 AM]

B

Bob

Team up to take over the school. I just don't like your last chapter. To violent too early. Maybe at the end. I shul know though, because every story I write at school gets A+.

F

Firestorm

Yea, an mabey I can stop them by reacting all the magnesium and hydrochloric acid in the lab, producing a large amount of hydrogen gas and then blowing the Science/Math section off the building.

H

Hawaiian mage

There's no such thing as being too weird.

And it's not a story line but an ongoing saga.
There is nothing, not even haveing everyone get sucked into an interdemensional vortex, that can make this Soap end.

And Namielus has Mr.Xarvox tied and gagged in a closet with country music playing in it.

And I wasn't going to get rid of any of the main characters any way. But we can do anything with this, and I want to be infecting people with paralization diseases!

N

Namielus

Yes, paralization diseases. That will do nicely, thats only to finish off most of the campus, hoever I thinking that now off the main character got hit, ie anyone with a name is fine. This of course doesn't acount for Mr. X who I have bound and gaged.

I think that he needs to learn a lesson.

I call for my evil helper monkey LeeLuLoLiLa, and tell her to take Mr.X into a empty science lab and force to force feed him lots of little chocolate candies. Also called Ex-lax. And then I have my helper monkey guard the door.

Ahahahahahhah AHAHHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAH!

The school is mine!

T

terzarima

Scene: In a small campus apartment, a few people huddle. A single light bulb swings above (because there always is one) they plot and plan a certain persons dowfall

Cateran Emporer: Now that Gerode is deprived of most of the shiny things I say we move in for the final blow

Volradon: Ummmm don't you think we should deal with Namielus first?

Cateran: Yes, ummm about that how are we supposed to take out? I mean he has ultimate power, unless of course we can trap him

Duke: hmmm I have an idea, what if we publicly harrass him until he goes crazy, and then lock him up in a cellar, and poke him repeatedly with cattle prods?

Scene: Everyone looks and Duke….

Cateran: Yeah you know that might work, but here's what I think we should do about this…..

Scene: Much evil planning is going on, (sorry duke no blood involved with this sceme yet), but we can't hear it because its dramatic and no one really bothers trying

ALSO

Ademis22: Damn, I wish Cateran Emporer would let me back into my appartment, all my stuff, my serra collection, my doodles, my….

Darsh: Yes, yes all of that, but wha' do ya tink w'can do 'bout dat Nameilus

Apollo: Pipe down!!!! Goes back to watching the chicken lady on Kids in the hall (gotta love it)

Multani: I have a great idea, if we eject some of Nameilus' food with some sort of evil desease like the bubonic plague or the Ebola virus, stick around in our air tight apartment with a nice store of food, air and water for about 4 weeks, everyone should be killed off and we can frolic around in the campus forests

Scene: Everyone lookes at multani

Multani: Oh well!! It was an idea, more than I can say for you
Goes to the tv and switches it from KITH to star trek voyager

Scene: Since Apollo is cut off from his chicken lady he starts to plot with Darsh and Ademis22, much mumbling "well since hawaiian is his main muscle" "no that's not morally correct" "STOP THAT APOLLO" much more mumbling….

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO NAMEILUS?
NOT TO MENTION H-MAGE (we can't really kill him since he made this thread, damn his immunity)

WHO WILL DO WHAT? WHEN AND WHERE?

H

Hawaiian mage

You can kill me. Go ahead, I don't really care.

Doesn't mean I wont come back though... :D