Amazing Race

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe David and Jeff made such a crucial mistake and blindly went to the Sydney airport! Argggg!

I'll check the prices on the Urza's boosters unless you know you want a specific one...

T

train

Actually I'm looking to get all 3... so If you could let me know the total for all 3 that would be awesome!...

Oh - and I'll make it up to you sometime Spidey...

I am glad Kelly and John didn't win though!...

The Look on John's face to be beaten by "gay" guys was awesome...

Reichen and Chip should live a very well to do life from here on out...

I did see David and Jeff on the TV Guide channel last night - they were cooking Paella... and joked about a cooking show...

I didn't want to mention anything until I knew you'd seen the finale - I know you've taped some episodes, so I wasn't sure if you had seen it or not...

David and Jeff did think it was cool when they opened the clue on the lava and read that Reichen and Chip had won it all... That was cool... i wonder how long they got to stay in Hawaii...

:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, we started taping it but got back to it at 8:30, so we just went back and watched the first half hour after it was done. I would have wrote Friday but obviously I wasn't here ;)

I'll check out the prices for all three. Since one was $13 the last time I was there, I'm thinking around $25 total.

When they stopped showing David and Jeff after their Sydney stay, we figured they were pretty much out of it... sucked though.