All CPA members are equal?

K

K9Archmage

All cpa members equal? it'll never work. it's like communism.Wait a minute, if we do get it to work, we can convert the cpa to communism! HAHHAHAHHA

Hoipa

Z

Zhaneel

I personally, have never felt like there was an elitest group, and i have been rather welcomed here.

Communism, you say? huh... where's Joan when you need her... *goes off to look for Joan*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Bob has it down! I can because I am.....The Garbage Man!!!!!!!!!!!

I should form my own club or alliance on this site. I have my own fans apparently.

Ransac, still mopping

T

theorgg

*theorgg hopes noone looks up and sees him at the strings coming from the tops of Chaos Turtle and Ransac

Seriously-- I hope I don't come off as one of those guys that have a superior attitude. I always try to treat people equally, even when they annoy me, as it is kinda tricky somtimes.

I think most of my posts are in off topic, actually...
and I DO have some really big threads in the battle arena, as well as being one of the Co-founders along with Ihsan's Shade...
hmmm...

Dates Mihi, Aharus?

D

Duel

Yeah, well I deserve to be elitist more than anyone! If anyone forms an elitist group, I want in.

"It is my opinion that anyone would rather be a snob, given the option"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You can be an elitist, but I am still.....THE TRASH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!

TRASH IS IN THE AIR!!!! CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLL????? THE TRASH.......IS.......REEKING!!!!!!!!

Ransac, CPA trash man

S

Smithy

Jeeze!

It's no wonder you've all got zillions of posts.
Ramble on why dontcha...:rolleyes: