All CPA members are equal?

C

Chaos Turtle

Well, har-har (as as sign of further snubbery, I shall also make fun of your name) that is certainly open to interpretation.

Still awaiting you grovelling apology...

A

Apollo

Well, I think that Lord Chaos Turtle is absolutely right, Masta-Arhar. I think that your worshipfulness oughta get down on your knees and beg forgiveness from the almighty one, Chaos Turtle. Or else the supreme wonderfulness that is him might decide to smite your Masta-butt. So, if I were the incredible being that is you, I would hurry up and appease Chaos Turtle, the king of the universe, before his majesty gets angry and destroys us all.

:D

H

Hawaiian mage

Fools! You mortals dare try and empower yourself with your pathetic words! I am all but indestructable! None can surpass my extream power!

I am the bringer of reckoning!

I can crush this meager planet with my iron will power!

I alone invented pokemon!

Fear me, for you stand not a chance against my supream ingination!

This day, all gods die!

C

Chaos Turtle

[color="ff0000"]A[/color][color="ee1100"]p[/color][color="dd2200"]o[/color][color="cc3300"]l[/color][color="bb4400"]l[/color][color="aa5500"]o[/color]

See what those who wisely recognize my superiority recieve?

Special treatment!

Wise up, ahardon...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ah, man! nodnarb24 left a mess on the floor again. Bad CPA member! BAD!

*cleans up stinky mess*

Ransac, CPA trash man

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Most of my posts are in Off Topic/Battle Arena. And I personally feel there is nothing wrong with that. When I'm at this site, I'm here to have fun. Since I seem to be slowly phasing magic out of my life, and phasing in other things(currently its a girl) I don't talk much about cards or strat., or mechanics from the new set. I come, I welcome newbies(and do a pretty bang-up job) and then I goof off for the rest of the time. Its a fun existance.

I mean if I wanted to be hard-core magic fan talking about every detail from the newest edition, I could always go to the some major Magic site, like the Dojo...

D

Duel

[me] waves and points at himself and his second highest poster rating[/me]

I wouldn't have anyone deleted from the group!

Except Spidey. I'm always ready to eliminate competition!
I WANT THAT SPOT!

D

Duel

I dunno, some times, don't you wish your girlfried would dissapear?

C

Chaos Turtle

She already has...

If I could have paid her to do it, I would have, too. :p

D

DÛke

...nice to hear that my (ex) girlfriend isn't the worst after all. I mean, I'm glad we broke up, but I wouldn't have paid her to do so.

No offense, Master Chaos Turtle.:)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Mop, mop, mop
All day long
Mop, mop, mop
While I sing this song
Gonna wax this floor
Gonna mae it shine
Gonna take of the spray paint
with terpentine

Oh, just your friendly, neighborhood, village idiot/CPA trash man!

Ransac, on prozac and ritalin (not really)

A

arhar

Ahhhh!!

Can't.... escape.... wrath..... of..... the Turtle!!

Must.... resist... no!!!!

Please forgive me, Masta Turtle, for I have sinned!

This is my groveling apology!!!

Now would you please call me arhar?

(And to the rest of you, I'm stil "sir" :D )

C

Chaos Turtle

Very well, arhar...

You have displayed the appropriate respect for me, and I forgive you.

Now I have but one request:

Can I be your bitch?

T

The Magic Jackal

I do agree that some (not many) people may have the attitude that for some reason or another they are better than other cpa members. While I do not consider this a problem, it does get annoying at times. Most of the people who consider themselves better than others are indeed the ones who spend the most time on the boards. It seems to me that maybe if these people went outside once in a while and got a life, it would do them some good. :)

D

Duel

You just say that because you're upset that I am natuarlly better than you!
:p

You know, if anyone adopts a superior attitude, it should be me. I need it most.

A

arhar

Chaos Turtle: You can't be my bitch, you got more posts than me :D

On-topic: You know, it's sad to see how such a serious and important topic has became a laughable spam-session. And thanks to who? The guy who originally started it, arhar!!! I personally hate this guy. Never read his posts, they are full of crap!! :mad:

B

Bob

The Garbage man can!
Marge:Who will take this dirty diaper?
Ransac:I don't mind at all!
Wiggum:Who will clean my suit before the big policeman's ball,the GARBAGE MAN!
Ransac:Yes, the garbage man can!
Bart+Lisa:Yes the garbage man, cause he's Ransac man! The garbage man!
everyone:The Garbage man!
This has been spam, brought to you by Bob

D

Duel

Man, your nick should be king of spam. You type less sensical posts than me, and that's tough