• 16 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15 and under

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
M

Mundungu

My ID says I'm 28 :(

but Intellectually I'm maybe rated 12 (how does that work ? any body wanna play with me ?)

childish like a 4 year old (NA ! I dont want to eat vegetables !!!)

with the opinions of a 75 (Hey I am always right amn't I, when I was young everything was so much cheaper, do you call THAT music ?)

and the body and stamina of an athlete of 20 (I wish :eek: )

D

Dune Echo

I'll be legal to buy beer on May 4th. (For anyone that's totally ignorant of U.S. alcohol laws, you have to be 21 to buy any.)

Personally, I think this is the beauty of the game. Anyone can play for fun and it attracts all different types.

M

Mr_Pestilence

TomB:

Like Alabama thanks God for Mississippi, My 34 years are happy about your 39. I once wanted to start "Team Elder Dragons", a group of players 30+. But around here, most of the old heads have dropped out. Oh, well.

Maybe I can start a home for retired Magic players (built from commons donated by school children all over the world!).

G

Gryphonclaw

Wow, for some reason I thought that Ed was somewhat older, like at least older than me.
I'm 21.

S

Spaceman Spiff

yeh, thats funny...
sorry Ed, it is cant you tell im laughing my butt off??

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I'm used to it, trust me. My brothers and sisters always say how much older I act than I am. :) 16 going on about 26 I guess ;)

...and the funny thing here is, I have the most power (in terms of the physical manifestation of this site :eek:) here.... MMMMMUUUUWHAHAHA!!

Killer Joe

This is what I like about Magic:
Some are old and some are young
Some are boring and some are fun.
Some are flubby and some are thin
Some are scrubby and some like to win.
<I've read WAAAAAAY too many Dr. Suess books to my little ones>
Point!? I don't care what age you are, I show you respect and you have the option of either showing it back or being a jerk (there's no age limit to that).
Ed! 16, huh? That's cool! Later.

A

Almindhra

This better?

[Edited by Almindhra on May 1st, 2000 at 01:25 PM]

C

Chaos Turtle

In human years...29.

Ed, 16? Really? I'm astonished.

I'd figured you for late-20's too.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Jackal - Remind me again, I seem to have forgotten. Who's the one who went on the killing spree? :D ...and I scare you!?

T

The Magic Jackal

Why i don't remember what you talking about ed :)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

T

The Magic Jackal

*****Tag Guard******
NO guard yellow jacket, This is my 3rd, and last warning, I'm being way too nice.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I'm 13. Just in case everyone wants to know.

"To make peace with the forest, make peace with me."
-Multani yo Urza

D

Dune Echo

Can we get in trouble for the age thing regulation on BB's now, Ed?

And Almindhra... Hmmm... Giving out your vital stats are we? Isn't that supposed to be taboo on the internet? :eek:

A

Apollo

I am 15, which I didn't realize was pretty close to average for the site. However, I generally act either 6 (good friends or people I will never meet in person) or much older around strangers and people I really don't like. I think it's cool how everyone of different ages can get together here and someone 23 years older than someone else (sorry to mention that, Tom) can treat them with respect and listen to their opinion and reply in a dignified manner. That's what I like best about this site.

Apollo