Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15 and under

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
A

Almindhra

Just curious as to what the general ages of the people are here...Was there anything we filled out that told the head honchos how old we are?

G

Gumby Khan

Ripe old age of 29. Too old to ride tricycles backwards down steep hills, but too young to get any respect if I did!

Killer Joe

...I'm *^&%$#$! years old, damn fingers, I am &%^$#@! years old....awww, I'm 37 years old. Almindra, I know you knew that, I'm as old as your MOM! Alright, with that said, here are some of my stats:
Marital Status: Married (12 yrs.)
Children: 2 Daughters (Ages 4 & 1)
Home owner: Yes
Hobbies: Family & Friends, Music, Magic (in that order)
Political Stance: I love America!
General views on MTG: I weep each day that I can't make a viable Five Color Green deck for the current Standard enviornment. Multi-player games are my absolute favorite way to play Magic.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think something like this, a thread with personal info, was started in the early days of the board, probably on the General Discussions. But since people want to know...

I'm 27 and 11 months :)

M

Mordecai

I am 19.

I also feel a need to thank GreatGoatGuy for the enlightenment granted us all by his signature.

Mordecai the Destroyer
"So that's why the fire kept burning my fingers...?"

T

The Magic Jackal

hmmm, i feal wierd now, with all these older people around and all....

I am, always was, and always will be 15

F

FoundationOfRancor

I am 14. I dont know about that fire thing... gonna have to do some playtesting.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I am 14. I dont know about that fire thing... gonna have to do some playtesting.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16...I'm 16... :D

Ophidian - one click is as good as four :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I'm the oldest, I think, at 39. Do I get a prize? ;)

Not to change the subject, but in case you guys didn't know, you can delete your duplicate posts anytime you want to by clicking on the delete post icon.

Oops! :eek:

Well, there used to be an icon for that.

Mike?

[Edited by TomB on April 29th, 2000 at 01:46 AM]