Aeon Flux

C

Chaos Turtle

Wait a sec, she told me I was the medium! I'm sending her a tersely worded email immediately.

E

evan d

Quick thought: If games based on movies suck, will movies based on games suck,( without angelina joe lee).

Doom 3 and Bloodrayne come to mind.

Aeon Flux looks cool.

Constantine was nice, but makes me wonder more about Keanu's religious views.

O

orgg

I'm still looking for the Box Set of Aeon Flux DVDs, and Seffy's admittance that he took the advice and read the Potter books. :D

N

Notepad

Sorry Orgg, haven't read the Potter books. Once they hit discount prices I may pick them up. Or, if the library ever has them in stock.

From the pieces of footage they've used in ads and for promotional segments on tv shows, it looks very, very, very, VERY bad! The whole spider walk thing? Please! The thing looks to obviously wire-effect its impossible to watch without reflexively looking for the wires, and besides, Theron is far too flat to feature her bossom like that. The rest of the effects and so-called "action" are lame. And to think, promotional segments and ads usually reserve the *best* content to wow potential audiences. Hmm...looks back. Doesn't even look like it'd be worth it as a rental. I hear they also changed a lot from the animated series, which is kinda funny if you're gonna make a movie as a tribute to the animated series.

If you're after crappy movies that have a slight chance of salvation, go check out Stealth. Really isn't as bad as the reviewers make it seem. Maybe because the robot ship isn't anywhere as 2-dimensional as they were hoping for. Seriously, it ain't the bad guy in the movie. Actually kind of a heroic character after the first half of the movie.

E

evan d

Just watched stealth today, its good. Thumbs up to the makers.

O

orgg

Seffy,

Ask the library to hold a copy of "...and the Sorcerer's Stone," "...and the Chamber of Secrets," and "and the Prisoner of Azkaban." I almost typed "Autoban" there... Damn, it's too early in the morning...

They're the first ones, and they're short as hell compared to the fourth "Hey! Look! I'm considered a Kid's Book, and I'm AS LONG AS THE FIRST THREE BOOKS!"

Then again, the fourth is where the series REALLY gets good, before Harry hits Puberty, and... well, the 6th is as good as the fourth. It's your reward for getting past number five.