A new era dawns in the Battle Arena... not really, but Ransac stole your pants... :D

B

Budget Player Cadet

*Grog wonders how to get himself out of this situation, wonders why such a lousy card as ransac costs four mana. Grog calls on Tibor and Lumia, plays electrolyze, shooting KJ for 3 with the triggered ability and bouncing Ransac back to his own hand, leaving him wondering how to cast himself, plus flying out of the door and leaving Tibor and Lumia to die. He sheds a small tear, and then swaps his trap holes for pit traps.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac finds himself in a state of limbo, having been bounced back to his own hand. He checks his wallet to see if he has enough mana to cast himself, which he does...... just not until next turn though.*

Crap.....

*Ransac finds a nearby stool and waits...*

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

*In the meanwhile, Grog starts getting thrashed by Tibor and Lumia, who cashed in on Jhoira's debt to them (She plays tinker, turning Grog's Leg into a lead rabbit and in that way giving them flying) and who were pissed at him.*
"I am never going to donate money to the Izzet again. Give me my leg back!"
*Grog has officially lost his patience with his favorite card, tinker, and desperately searches for a leg replacement, still wondering why he and Ransac are the only ones taking part in the battle.*

B

Budget Player Cadet

Ahh!
*Grog attempts to walk the aeons, desperately trying to get to monday. Unfortunately, The card was designed in another way, and it transports him back to friday night.*
*Three days later, Grog notices that Ransac and a few other BA regulars are online and wonders what they're doing. He goes up and hits KJ with a salmon named Jaws.*
*Grog hits mooseman and Rakarth with his dreaded salmon Jaws, just for the reason that they're online.*

B

Budget Player Cadet

Okay, this time I have to double-post. Is this the way that all Battle arena threads end? People just lose interest and leave it to die, alone in the corner? This cannot BE!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Again, dude.... chill. It was the weekend, yes... but it's also President's Day here in the States. People have the day off again.

And, yes, typically most Battle Arena threads just peter out. But this one still has some life.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

President's Day! How could I forget? Oh yeah, I'm anti-patriotic, that's why.
*Grog looks around, sees that almost everyone who regularly posts on Battle Arena is online and weeps little clay tears.*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
* Spidey senses the holy beast coming at him and absent-mindly spins a web to catch it. Then he goes back to re-reading the Doomsday storyline.

B

Budget Player Cadet

*Hamon realizes that yugioh sucks, and that the kaiba corp. is responsible for his weakness. He curses the world.*

B

Budget Player Cadet

*Grog looks around and sees some kind of winged bird-like thing (His eyesight is awful). He hasn't eaten anything for weeks, so...*

GROG HUNGRY!!!

*Grog whacks Prince RXI with a loxodon warhammer.*

P

Prince RXI

*The winged prince... (Not the evil singer one...) reappears, rubbing his head...*

Owwie...

*Vanishes once more, then reappears again, but this time he holds a briefcase, and within said briefcase drops out a small puppy.*

Say hello to mr.wizzle-fuzzy-fuzz-mao... >.>

*The puppy whines and hides being Grog...*

Prince RXI, took me long enough to come back here... >.>

B

Budget Player Cadet

*Grog rubs his eyes, and then picks up the pair that had belonged to another ancestor. Recognizing the Prince RXI, he hides the warhammer behind his back, where he notices that the dog was watering on him.*

BAD DOG!!! Shoo! No pissing on the gnome!

*Grog polishes his leg, and then decides that the battle arena has been too quiet for too long. He calls upon the might of the tenors, and returns the tenors that had left from bordom to the battle arena.*

P

Prince RXI

AHHH!!!!! *Cluches his ears in pain of the tenor's rasp...*

Not again... no no no... That damn crane in the pond acround the road's singing is bad enough >.<

*Throws the briefcase, which animates and starts to swallow Tenors whole...*

Go my Toon Briefcase! Kill them all!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac calmly walks over to his brother and clobbers RXI over the heads with a lead rabbit.*

Take that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*Goes thud and falls to the floor, his wings fluxing back into his body... though his Toon Briefcase seems to be starting on it's 231922th tenor...*

B

Budget Player Cadet

*Grog glares at Ransac for potentially scaring off someone who woud ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE in the forum that Budget Player Cadet Is addicted to, and whallops him over the head with a piano.*

Wait a minute, who am I kidding? I can't lift this!

*The piano, in a rush of logic, falls on top of Grog, causing him to drop his newly acquired flash-hulk deck onto the ground next to Ransac...*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac rolls his eyes at Grog for a bit.*

First off, Prince RXI is my irl brother. Second....

*Ransac casts Treachery on the Hulk and then flings it at RXI. After the beast is destroyed, Ransac then summons his army of DWARVEN PONIES!!!!!!!!!!*

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

*Grog curses the irony of fate, wishing that he could've called his army of shifting walls, phyrexian marauders, and disciples of the vault.*

Reminds me of the game against Modus...

*Grog decides to download that metallo update, and absorbs the piano. Then he turns on the gatling gun, shooting keys in the pattern of Solfigietto in C minor by Bach at Ransac, Killer Joe, Prince RXI, the ponies, and spiderman for no apparent reason.*

P

Prince RXI

*The keys hit RXI with no apparent effect other than that he grunts, rolls over, and falls into another one of those random portals that seems to appear around him all the time... Only to reappear falling from the ceiling towards budget at the speed of a falling feather... yeah...*

Prince RXI, (Yes, Ransac really is my brother irl... as urksome as it sounds... :p )