A new era dawns in the Battle Arena... not really, but Ransac stole your pants... :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Eek!

*Ransac ducks behind a rock to avoid being pummeled by the Wildly Ricocheted forest.*

You'll pay for that!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

*Grog notices that the turn isn't over and plays Culling the weak on the citadel, which transforms itself into a Korlash. However, there are no swamps in play, so Korlash dies a horrible death, cursing Grog. In the meanwhile, he turns to ransac and plays radiate on wild ricochet, in total oblivion and uncaringness over the price.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac casts Swift Silence to end all of this nonsense.*

Lots of card drawing for our hero!

*Ransac pulls out his lead rabbit and charges at the gnome.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

*Grog looks around desperately and finds the wrong throwaway bin in the interdimensional card store. Both he and ransac fall into a trap hole. This didn't solve the problem at all, but now, Grog can't run away.*

HEEEELLLLPPPP MEEEE! Oversoul? Nightstalkers? Spidey? Come on, play the hero! I'm doomed!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, waist deep in the 3 foot trap hole, continues to look on in disbelief at the screaming gnome. Ransac clobbers the short guy over the head with the lead rabbit, rendering him effectively unconscious for the time being. Then, our hero climbs out of the hole and looks for KJ, when all of the sudden....*

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

*In his semi-unconscious state, Grog wonders what happened to the bottomless trap hole trap card that he had set last round...*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac notices that orgg has fallen asleep and is waist-deep in the ground.*

Hmm.....

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

*Grog reminds himself to complain to Kaiba Corporation for their crappy cards before passing out and dreaming of gunning down Yugi, Joey, Kaiba, Jayden, Aster, and Pegasus.*

B

Budget Player Cadet

*On that thought, Grog wakes up and flings a holy beast (in this case, Hamon) at Spidey, who is currently sitting around reading superman comics, to the dismay of marvel.*
That's for not saving my bacon, you jerk!
*At that thought, Grog decides that William the Cyber-bacon is probably lonely, and living wishes him into play. He then wonders what happened to the tenors, for no force in the multiverse can stop such awful music.*

B

Budget Player Cadet

Traditions must be followed. Say, ever think of licensing the off-topic battle over nothing? With a few more entries, it would be an awesome comic book or movie. I would pay to watch it.
It's funny. I'm still waiting for Spidey to show up: we've got a game going, and I need to run my artifact deck in a tournament tomorrow. It would be hell to write down all the details.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
He doesn't typically post on Fridays. He works Monday-Thursday and doesn't like to/can't post at home.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Ransac said:
He doesn't typically post on Fridays. He works Monday-Thursday and doesn't like to/can't post at home.

Ransac, cpa trash man
Pfft! Darn those Gov't. workers..... :p

ZOIKS! Where's that rabbitt? :eek:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Here it is!

*Ransac clobbers KJ over the head with the lead rabbit AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

This is getting monotonous.

*Ransac pulls a lever and KJ falls into a pit of sex-starved tenors.*

Enjoy!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Budget Player Cadet

*Grog wonders how the tenors got in the pit, then decides that he wants to beat something up.
Grog goes over to KJ and pulls out his Culling Sun card. Now the question is: Are KJ and Ransac 4 or more or three or less mana cost? After a short moment of thought, Grog chooses 3 and under. As he's waiting for that to resolve, he uses a door to nothingness to stay out of trouble, obviously not the smartest of ideas.*