A "humbled" set...

K

K

FoundationOfRancon, I am afraid that you're misjudging the cards; therefore changing them into something that they weren't supposed to do. I appreciate the input, but your cards do not reflect the cards I had in mind.

You changed the Puppet Knight's casting cost from 3 into 1, which is not right; since I said it is a "puppet" cycle, meaning that they all have the same casting cost and power/toughness. Your version is cool, but it takes the Puppet Knight away from the cycle.

Your Puppet Drake is even more off than mine. I choose the Puppet Drake to have "tap or untap", not weakness, and I chose that for a reason. Again, your version is very well thought of, but the alternation in the casting cost drifts the Drake away from the cycle.

Inner Spirit. I didn't think it was over powered at all, why did you change it? You changed it into something I never had in mind! Very cool, but it's not the "Inner" spirit of the creature. I called it "Inner" spirit because I visualize it as the enchanted creature's inner power; it's true self.

Inner Activity is what I agree with you about, this card will cause so many headaches, like Clone.

Inner Lust, I don't think my version is overpowered, for one reason: you need an creature first in order to change it into a Ball Lightning. Ball Lightning is still not banned or restricted, meaning that it's balanced. Inner Lust is another, and weaker version of Ball Lightning.

As for Motion Matrix, if I change its effect into 1, wouldn't it become Sphere of Resistance from Exodus? I don't want that. Though, you are right, Motion Matrix is powerful, therefore, on this one, I'll raise its casting cost to 3.

I also agree with you about Recollection. Changing it into a Sorcery would take a way from its greatness. If it's a Sorcery, I don't think we need to play with it's casting cost. Sorceries are very hard to play when playing Blue anyway.

I completely disagree with you about the Erratic Guardian. He's a 2/2 with casting cost of 4, that's the first drawback. The second drawback; it's very easily destroyed. Most of the time, against non-Red opponents, it will take 3 turns for the Erratic Guardian to "learn" its ability. I don't know about you people, but 3 turns seems like a long time a 2/2 has to survive. I don't think it's broken at all.

Thanks for the great suggestions though FoundationOfRancor, you seem to have a lot of ideas yourself, perhaps you should make your own cards so I can have a look.

Cateran Emperor; some of those cards are cool.
I don't like the Diabolic and the Demonic Deception cards though; they're hard to play due to the casting cost. How about giving them a less damaging effect in order to make their casting cost easy to play? Or perhaps even lower their casting costs? They seem to be balanced, but the casting cost bugs me.

Here's one more card to think of, I spent a lot of time coming up with this card, so please take your time reading it:

Wing-Wave Wind 3U
Enchantment
U: Target creature gains Flying until end of the turn.
Tap X untapped creatures with Flying, sacrifice Wing-Wave Wind:
Return X target creatures back to owner's hand.
"My wing alone is a feather. Our wings together, however, will create the Wind of Removal." -Wing

Wind of Removal 3UU
Instant
For each creature with Flying you control, shuffle target creature back into owner's library.
"The legendary Wind of Removal, created by our wings' unity" -Wing

In my next post, I'll make Wing, the Legendary Bird Legend, and I will make the Shield-Collection Barrier and the Shield of Unity.

See what you think about the above cards.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i agree completely more vampires must they make so i can use Baron Sengir's tap to regenerate target vampire ability
i can only think of 4 vamps and only 3 are any good
sengir vampire=amazing
krovikan vampire=amazing
ravenous vampire=cool really great if you have a breeding pit out
and skyshroud vampire=not really too good, not bad just not good

"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

K

K

WotC seem to "ignore" some of the more "wanted" creature types. Almost everyone who plays Magic seems to like Vampires to an extent. There are other creature types that must be explored; yet, wouldn't it be better if WotC would make new creature types? How unique is it that Blinking Spirit creature type is "Summon Blinking Spirit"? Very unique; so why doesn't WotC do more stuff like that? I have no clue.

Here are other cards:

Wing, Storm Dove 2UU
Creature – Bird Legend
Flying
U, remove the top card of your library from the game:
Wing deals X damage to target creature, where X is the
amount of Blue mana in the removed card’s mana cost.
“In the eye of the storm, I live in and with, lightning.” -Wing
1/3

Gathered-Shields Barrier 3W
Enchantment
W: target creature gains +0/+1 until end of the turn.
Tap X untapped creatures, sacrifice Gathered-Shields Barrier:
Prevent the next X damage dealt to you and your creatures, and
gain X life. X is the total toughness of all creatures tapped to play this ability.
“My shield alone is a scrap. Our shields combined will create the Shield of Unity” –Bareer

Shield of Unity 3WW
Instant
Prevent the next X damage dealt to you and all creatures you control and gain X life.
X is the total toughness of all untapped creatures you control.
“The Shield of Unity is created by our gathered faith.” –Bareer

Bareer, Shield Master 2WW
Creature – Knight Legend
First Strike
Barrer’s toughness is equal to the total
toughness of all untapped creatures you control.
“Through me, we will unite.” -Bareer
2/*

Symbol of Fatality 3BB
Instant
For each creature in your graveyard,
Target player sacrifices a creature.
“This, this curse; the, the Symbol of Fatality is it? It is a sign; a sign to the end.” –Stigma

There’s also a story behind these cards. Let me make it short for you guys for now:

Basically, Bareer is a villain who is very well known since he had found the Shield of Unity – a shield that the legends spoke of; a shield that is supposed to unify the weak to become the strongest force possible. Bareer has found the Shield of Unity after decades of search. His greed, however, has increased by now also. The fact that he had found the strongest force ever known to man’s kind made him evil and cruel minded. He thought of plans to take over the Wind Valley Empire; which is led by a birdman known as Wing. Wing opposed Bareer, and fought back with his army. The battle was short; Bareer had won with the help of the Shield of Unity. The Wind Valley Empire was under Bareer’s control now. Wing, was dead.

Decades has past, and the cruel evincar Bareer has established total control over the Wind Valley Empire, as well as his original Empire, the Tragic Kingdom.

Time has past, and new forces have developed. A cruel, calm being of unknown genesis has come to the Wind Valley Empire. His name was Stigma. Stigma was a leader of his own; he had been in many wars, and he had fought and won many battles single handedly. He was less cruel than Bareer, but his mind was full of sinister whim.

Stigma and Bareer finally meet, only to engage in verbal war. Eventually, Bareer’s greed struck again, and he knew that Stigma was a new challenge that he must defeat. Bareer wanted to prove to his world that he was a man of strength; a man to be obeyed, forever.

By a surprise attack, Bareer strikes Stigma’s Empire. Stigma is enraged, and…

There, I won’t reveal the rest. I haven’t even made the cards for the continuation of the story yet.

C

Cateran Emperor

Okay, how about these versions of the deceptions?

Diabolic Deception
2BBU
Instant
Return all creatures and artifacts you own to your hand. Target opponent discards his hand, then removes his graveyard from the game.

Demonic Deception
2BBR
Instant
Sacrifice all creatures and artifacts you control. Destroy all nonland permanents target opponent controls.

-Background Concept-
For anyone who's played D&D, Diabolic refers to devils or baatezu who are Lawful Evil hence Blue/Black, while Demonic refers to demons or tanar'ri who are Chaotic Evil hence Red/Black.

The reason I call them deceptions is because they decieve your opponents. The first part of the spell screws you, while the second part screws them over royally, which is the nature of demons and devils.

-Gameplay Effects-
The idea of these is a reset button or an early mega persecute. I'm reluctant to lower the cc, since they lose the first disadvantage if you have no creatures or artifacts in play. They MUST be at least 5 mana 3 of which is colorless, or 4 mana all of which is colored, or else they just get ridiculous. Do these work out better?

C

Cateran Emperor

How about another Avatar to complete the cycle for Artifacts?

Creature - Avatar
If an opponent controls at least 4 more enchantments than you, Avatar of Logic costs 6 less to play.
Cannot be the target of Enchantments.
T: Destroy target Enchantment.
6/6

Simple enough concept here. Artifacts are the natural opposite of Enchantments. Just make this oppose its normal enemy.

Now for some gold Angels/Vampires :D

Shivan Vampire
3BR
Creature - Vampire
Flying
Whenever a creature is put into a graveyard from play and was damaged by ~ on the same turn, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and remove that creature from the game at end of turn.
2BR: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature.
3/3
Devouring the river of life

Tolarian Angel
3WU
Creature - Angel
Flying
Whenever a creature blocks ~, gain life equal to the creature's toughness and return that creature to its owner's hand.
2WU: Target creature blocks ~ this turn if able.
3/3
Deflecting the inferno of death

Z

Zero

K, about what FoR said, I tend to agree with him on quuite a few points. I think ya'll should stop embracing this ideal of a "cycle" that is exactly the same. A balanaced one is hard, and yours is not. (No offense!)

And, I beleive that Magic Jackal and FoR are creating a set, I looked at it, and there quite good! Check it out, its down at 'Sliver Set" or soemthuing like that.

T

terzarima

Ugh, I seem to be missing alot of things lately, haven't been as active, must be hibernating season :D

Great ideas, all of it! I'm gathering cards from all of the sets as we speak and am going to put it together to form (drum roll please [YJ if available]) A new set!!! maybe if we get enough support I will take it to the WOTC, doesn't that sound cool? Then we will be carrying the torch

C

Cateran Emperor

DUke gets my vote for most general card request ever!

D

DÛke

Here are cards continuing on K's footsteps:

Stigma, Sinister Genesis 2UB
Creature - Sinister Legend
Whenever Stigma is put into a graveyard from play, return Stigma back to owner's hand instead.
UB: Tap target creature. That creature gains -1/-1 until end of the turn.
"Cruelty, demise, judgment, immortality; I do it all." -Stigma
2/2

How about this Shield of Unity? It is more “united”:

Shield of Unity WW
Enchant Creature
Tap an untapped creature you control: Enchanted creature gains protection from a color of your choice until end of the turn.
Sacrifice Shield of Unity: regenerate enchanted creature.
“The Shield of Unity is created by our gathered faith.” –Bareer

And, to continue the story:

Stigmata 3B
Sorcery
Remove from the game all creatures with protection from any color(s).
“Death comes to those who try so hard to avoid it…” –Stigma

Bareer’s War Cry WW
Sorcery
Creatures you control gains +1/+1 for each creature you control.
“Troops! Unite!” –Bareer, commanding his troops against Stigma

Unknown Genesis 1B
Creature – Unknown
3: Destroy Unknown genesis. Any player may play this ability
3/2
“How could you kill someone that is so willing to die?” –Stigma, to Bareer

Suicide 3B
Sorcery
Loose half your life, rounded down.
At the beginning of your next turn’s upkeep step, target player looses X life, where X is your life total.
“A soul can only take so much pain until it becomes a sin.” –Stigma

L

Landkiller

Accursed Domain 1RB
Enchantment
All lands gain "Sacrifice this land : Destroy target tapped land."
4 : Destroy Accursed Domain. Any player may play this ability.

Revert U
Instant
Return all enchantments you do not control to their owner's hand. Pay 1 for each enchantment you control or return that enchantment to your hand.

Liquefy UU3
Sorcery
Remove target creature from the game. It's controller may draw cards equal to it's converted mana cost.

Capitalism 2RWU
Enchantment
2 : Draw a card. Any player may play this ability.
RWU : Draw two cards. Any player may play this ability.
Any player may remove a card in hand from the game to play from graveyard a sorcery spell.

Electric Bolt UX
Instant
Deal X damage to target tapped creature. That creature is returned to it's owner's hand if it regenerates this turn.

Final Hour B4
Enchantment
Each player must sacrifice a permanent during his or her upkeep.

Dark Waters UB
Enchantment
Whenever a permanent would go to a graveyard, it's owner may place it on top of it's owner's library instead. 5 : Shuffle target library. Any player may play this ability.

Black Flag BW
Enchantment
Each upkeep, deal 4 damage to target player, and sacrifice a creature. Lose 1 life whenever a creature leaves play. Sacrifice Black Flag : Gain 2 life.

Revolving Cannons 7
Artifact
During each player's upkeep, put a counter on Revolving Cannons or destroy all non-land permanents with a converted mana cost equal to the number of counter on Revolving Cannons. If there are at least seven counters on Revolving Cannons at the end of any turn, you may remove seven counters from Revolving Cannons.

Shattering Bell 5
Artifact
During your upkeep, choose and destroy any target artifact, and draw a card.

Reassure WW
Instant
Untap target attacking creature. That creature gets +1+1 until end of turn.

D

DÛke

Great cards! You're from St. Louis too you said? That's awesome! Maybe we should "meet" sometimes! I like knowing people with same interest as I. You make great cards!

Accursed Domain is very well done.

Revert is actually very good for Blue; nice idea.

Liquefy is what hyped me up! That card is a very, very cool card. Blue needs that kind of stuff.

Capitalism might be too powerful. MIGHT.
I like it.

Electric Bolt is too powerful, especially for a non-damage color like Blue. How about:

Electric Bolt 3U
Instant
Electric Bolt deals 3 damage to target creature.
If that creature is still in play, return it back to owner's hand.

*I like my version above better. It's good, because if doesn't kill the creature, it returns it where it came from. I love it. Great card.

Final Hour is too weak. Smokestack is a bit more powerful, and still, it didn't see much play. It's good still, but not very good.

Dark Waters is good. But I don't understand what the second part of the card has to do anything with its first part? Is it just there for tech? It's good anyway.

Black Flag is too complex, in my opinion. Maybe we should simple-ize it, eh?

Revolving Cannons is good. It confused the heck out of me though.

Shattering Bell is cool. Make it cost 1 less though.

Reassure is very well done. I love it.

Make some more cards, will you?

Here are some of my ideas:

Soul Decision 2WU
Instant
Draw up to 2 cards. For each 1 card you don't draw, gains 4 life.
"Mind, or heart?" -Duke

Rouge Illusion 3U
Creature - Illusion
Flying
You may play Rouge Illusion any time you could play an Instant.
As Rouge Illusion comes to play, return all creatures you control back to owner's hand.
"A rouge is a rouge, no matter how unreal." -Duke
3/3

Weakening Might 1G
Sorcery
Creature's you control gain -1/-1 until end of the turn
At the end of the turn, put a +1/+1 counter on all creatures you control.
"You'll feel the strength after you've survived." -Duke

Painful Pleasure 1B
Sorcery
Target player looses 4 life.
At the end of the turn, that player gains 5 life.
"You'll fell the pleasure after you're hurt." -Duke

Unfocused Intellection 1U
Sorcery
Discard a card. At the end of the turn, draw 2 cards.
"You know what you want after you've sacrificed." -Duke

What do you think? Anyone?

L

Landkiller

Sure, maybe I'll see ya at a local tournament sometime, next prerelease howabout? I'm in college in Cape Girardeau mostly, but I'll go back to St. Louis and be at any prerelease in the future.

Liked the Electric Bolt fix.

Final Hour was meant to be a version of Abyss.
So, then, "Sacrifice a non-land permanent each upkeep." instead of anything.

The second part of Dark Waters is a thing in case you are tired of repeatedly destroying something.

Black Flag was originally going to be a "better" goblin bombardment, but I kept playing with it to balance it.

Revolving Cannons is the bomb. It is such a killer. Powder Keg on crack. That's why it costs 7. Each upkeep it goes off or adds a token.

Yeah, the Bell could cost one less. It really depends on how you'd use it. First, it clears away opponents' artifacts, then your useless artifacts, and finally disappears itself. So, that's why it costs a lot. Because you net free cards the whole time.

Duke's stuff :
Rouge Illusion (Rogue?)
should say "Return all other creatures you control to owner's hand", right?

Painful Pleasure is a kill card, that, if it doesn't kill them, backfires. Quite an interesting idea.

Weakening Might is good. Reminds me in a backwards way of Unstable Mutation.

Intellection is pretty weak. Costed correctly, but blue wouldn't use it because Sorcerys get rid of countering potential.

Impulse is better because it's instant speed. Intellection, is it's equal in effect, but strictly weaker because it's slow.

New stuff :
Archon's Lightray W
Instant
Remove target creature from the game unless any player pays W. Reveal your hand, and discard all non-white cards except basic lands.

Stony Ridge
Land
Comes into play tapped.
T : Add RR to your mana pool. This land does not untap as normal.
2 : Untap Stony Ridge. Use this ability only once per turn.

Of course, this land could be duplicated in all colors. It can mana-ramp to 4 mana on turn 3, but does nothing before that.

Quasar WWRR
Enchantment
When Quasar comes into player, all players discard their hands and draw a number of cards equal to their life total. When Quasar leaves play, you lose the game. When a player has no cards in hand, that player loses the game. Players cannot draw cards. When a player would be damaged, that player instead discards a card.
"How did they make room for flavor text?"

Cosmic Balance WU
Sorcery
All players discard cards until they have an equal number of cards. All players gain life until they have an equal amount of life. Opponent may search your hand, library and graveyard for copies of Cosmic Balance, and remove them all from the game.
"Ohmmmmmmmm..." "Man, that's deep."

Treason UB
Enchant Creature
Gain control of enchanted creature. All non-black creatures gain "2, T : Destroy enchanted creature."
"I accuse you of treason!"

Terrible Day GB
Sorcery
Destroy all creatures. For each creature destroyed, it's owner may search his or her library for a land and put it into play tapped. All lands put into play this way count as 3/3 creatures.
"And the lands rose up, and consumed them all."

Dragon's Pride RR
Enchant Creature
Enchanted creature is +3+3, and does not untap as normal. Any player may tap three creatures to untap enchanted creature.
"Everyone, the dragon won't come out unless you are paying attention."

Manipulative Whispers U
Enchant Creature
You may decide that Enchanted Creature attacks or blocks, and what it blocks. If you decide not to attack or block, the controller may then choose how it attacks or blocks as normal. Enchanted Creature may not tap to activate an ability.
"You want to let your boss take all the credit?"

Flames of Azgarond RRR
Sorcery
Deal 6 damage to target creature. Tap all islands. Islands do not untap as normal during the next untap step. Sacrifice a mountain as an additional cost to play this spell.
"Volcano Go Boom!"

Royal Property WW3
Enchant Permanent
Gain control of enchanted permanent. Sacrifice Royal Property if you control less permanents than enchanted permanent's owner.
"I am the King!"

Lightning Bug RG
Creature - Insect
Flying
If Lightning Bug is dealt 2 or more damage by an instant or sorcery, prevent that damage, deal 1 damage to any target, and redistribute that damage among any number of target creatures.
1/1

Archon's Palace
Legendary Land
Archon's Palace is white.
During your upkeep, pay 1 or return Archon's Palace to the top of your library.
2, T : All non-white attacking creatures are removed from the game. Sacrifice all non-white permanents.

L

Landkiller

Terra 1GR
Creature - Spirit Legend
Terra counts as a basic land while in play.
* is the number of different basic land types in play.
GR : Terra gains basic landwalk until end of turn.
*/*

Terra's Guardianship 2GR
Enchantment
Spells opponents play that would destroy any basic lands you control do not do so.

Terra's Advocate GR
Creature - Wizard
All Flying creatures are -X-0, where X is the number of different basic land types in play.
2/1

Terraform 2GR
Sorcery
Sacrifice all lands you control. Search your library for an equal number of lands and put them into play. Nonbasic lands put into play this way come into play tapped. Draw a card.

Call U
Instant
Put a creature card from your hand into play. That creature returns to your hand when it would leave play, or at the end of the turn.

Cube 4
Artifact
4, Sacrifice Cube : Target creature is +4+4 until end of turn.
4, Discard a card : Return Cube to your hand. You may only play this ability if Cube is in your graveyard.

Spinning Top 0
Artifact
T : Flip a coin. If you win the flip, draw a card. Otherwise, discard a card or sacrifice Spinning Top.

Iteration U2X
Instant
Each player chooses X permanents. All permanents chosen are returned to their owner's hand.

Arctic Dragon 4U
Creature - Dragon
Flying
If Arctic Dragon attacks, it does not untap during your next untap step.
5/3

Age of Darkness B
Enchantment
Non-black spells cost either an additional mana or require paying 1 life to play. If any enchantment is played, sacrifice Age of Darkness.

Age of Glory W
Enchantment
Non-white spells cost either an additional mana or require choosing an opponent to gain 2 life to play. If any enchantment is played, sacrifice Age of Glory.

Age of Peace G
Enchantment
Non-green spells cost either an additional mana or require tapping all creatures that owner controls to play. If any enchantment is played, sacrifice Age of Peace.

Age of War R
Enchantment
Non-red spells cost either an additional mana or require sacrificing a land to play. If any enchantment is played, sacrifice Age of War.

Age of Politics U
Enchantment
Non-blue spells cost either an additional mana or require choosing an opponent to draw a card to play. If any enchantment is played, sacrifice Age of Politics.

Age of Accomadation 2
Enchantment
Age of Accomadation counts as all colors.
Non-multicolored spells cost either an additional mana or require discarding a card of the same color to play. If any enchantment is played, sacrifice Age of Accomadation.

Age of Construction 3
Artifact
Counts as an enchantment.
Non-artifact spells cost an additional two mana to play, or require tapping an artifact. If any enchantment is played, sacrifice Age of Construction. If Age of Construction is tapped, destroy it.

Age of Growth
Land
Counts as an enchantment.
All spells cost an additional mana to play, or require the caster to put a land from their hand into play, tapped. If any enchantment is played, sacrifice Age of Growth. If another Age of Growth comes into play, sacrifice Age of Growth.

Archon, the Hellscourge WW4
Creature - Angel Legend
Flying
First Strike
Protection from black
Archon may not attack unless an opponent controls a swamp.
6/5

There is a precedent for Age of Accomadation. Many Kobolds had no colored mana in thier cost, and were not artifacts.

K

K

Landkiller, those are great cards. I dislike some of the Gold cards due to the heavy casting costs though. Lower it down and tone their effects in order to get more manageable casting costs. Great cards all over though.

I will be selecting 150 cards from this thread and will assemble them as a set. There are great imaginations in here; I should have realized this earlier.

You guys could help with the set. Here's what I'm looking for:
-20 cards for each color: each color should have 3 Legends.
-20 Artifacts: 6 Artifact being Legendary.
-20 Gold cards: 5 of them being Legendary
-10 Lands: 5 of them being Legendary.

And, now, for some more cards:

Striving Protection 4W
Instant
Whenever you’re attacked, if Striving Protection is in your library,
you may pay WW. If you do, search your library for a Striving Protection
card and put it in your hand, then shuffle your library.
Remove target attacking creature from the game.

Striving Assassination 4B
Instant
Whenever you’re attacked, if Striving Assassination in your library,
you may pay BB. If you do, search your library for a Striving Assassination
card and put it in your hand, then shuffle your library.
Target player sacrifices a creature of your choice.

Striving Motivation 4U
Instant
Whenever you have fewer cards in your hand than your opponent,
if Striving Motivation in your library, you may pay UU. If you do,
search your library for a Striving Motivation card and put it in your hand,
then shuffle your library.
Draw 2 cards.

Striving Recreation 4G
Instant
Whenever you control fewer creatures than your opponent,
if Striving Recreation in your library, you may pay GG. If you do,
search your library for a Striving Recreation card and put it in your hand,
then shuffle your library.
Search your library for a copy of a creature that is in your graveyard.
Put that creature into play, and then shuffle your library.

Disloyal Angel 2WW
Creature – Angel
Flying. Attacking doesn’t cause Rebellious Angel to tap.
Disloyal Angel is the only creature you control that may attack and/or block.
3/4

Disloyal Horror 2BB
Creature - Horror
As Disloyal Horror comes to play, target player sacrifices a creature.
As Disloyal Horror comes to play, sacrifice all creatures you control.
3/2

Former of Might 2GG
Creature – Keeper
Trample
As Former of Might comes to play, you may put a -1/-1 counter on it,
if you do, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.
“Triumph, with might!”
3/3

Former of Night 2BB
Creature – Keeper
Former of Night can’t be blocked except by artifact and black creatures.
As Former of Night comes to play, you may put a -1/-1 counter on it,
if you do, put a -1/-1 counter on target creature.
“Death, at night!”
3/2

Former of Light 2WW
Creature – Keeper
First Strike
As Former of Light comes to play, you may put a -1/-1 counter on it,
if you do, gain 3 life.
“Living, with light!”
2/4

Former of Fight 2RR
Creature – Keeper
Haste
As Former of Right comes to play, you may put a -1/-1 counter on it,
if you do, Keeper of Fight can’t be blocked this turn.
“Ready, to fight!”
4/2

Former of Right 2UU
Creature – Keeper
As Former of Right comes to play, you may put a -1/-1 counter on it,
if you do, return target permanent back to owner’s hand
“My right!”
2/3

Regression 1W
Instant
Prevent all damage dealt by target creature this turn. Tap that creature.
If there’s at least one Regression card in your graveyard, remove the targeted creature from the game.
“I tried being your friend, but you denied me. It’s only a matter of time until you regret it!” -K

Soul Possession 4B
Instant
Target creature gains -3/-3 until end of the turn.
You may choose to give another target creature +3/+3 until end o the turn.
“You’ve had your fun…my turn.” –K

Era Hosanna 3UU
Instant
Tap all Lands target player controls.
Untap all Lands you control.
“Cries of the Ancient.” -K

Epidemic Hosanna 3BB
Instant
Creature’s target player controls gain –1/-1 until end of the turn.
Creatures you control gain +1/+1 until end of the turn.
“Cries of the Fragile.” -K

Lightning Waters 1U
Instant
Tap target creature. You may sacrifice an Island
to deal 2 damage to that creature.

[Edited by K on 11-10-00 at 04:47 PM]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i have my legendary land, if you want to use it

Palace of the fallen
legendary land
Palace of the fallen comes into play tapped
sacrifice any number of non token creatures when Palace of the fallen comes into play
tap: add amount of black mana equal to the number of creatures sacrificed this way
"built with the screams and pain of the human race"-Azreal the Soulmaster

use it don't use it it doesn't bother me

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

FoR's version of Inner Spirit, while probably forgotten by now, is absolutely broken on an Academy Rector in a Bargain deck. The fact that it is a local enchantment is not a problem, because killing the Rector would not generate card advantage.

K

K

Here are the cards I've taken consideration for the set:

By K:
Wind's Ambassador
Corpse’s Ambassador
Nature’s Ambassador
Peace’s Ambassador
War’s Ambassador
Staff of the Chosen
Gust of Wind
Spellbound
Spirit Bound
Grave Bound
Overkill
Metamorphose
Déjà Vu
Intuitive Encounter
Hyper Fiend
Charge
Erratic Guardian
Erratic Fiend
Erratic Elf
Erratic Warrior
Forbidden Insight
Dawn, Masked Angel
Parallel Awareness
Blood Gatherer
Wing, Storm Dove

By Cateran Emperor:
Mental Spike
Death Spike
Fury Spike
Blinding Spike
Growth Spike
Nightshade Vampire
*Note that all the Spikes above areCateran Emepror's revised version.

By Landkiller:
Liquefy
Reassure
Electric Bolt (Duke's version)
Call

By Duke:
Symbol of Fatality
Stigmata
Unknown Genesis

So far:
White has 7 cards. Red has 5 cards. Blue has 12 cards. We have 0 Gold cards, and finally, 1 Artifact. Black has 9 cards. Green has 5 card.
We have a total of 39 great cards.

Did anyone see a good card that is not included in the set? I think I got all the good, serious ones.
If you have an opinion, please, shout it out loud.

So far, Blue leads with 12 great cards, followed by Black with 9 cards. White gets 7 cards, while Green and Red each settle for 5 cards for now. We have 0 Gold cards! Finally, we have 1 Artifact.

First, I'll tell you that we need Legends.
Make all the great Legends you can, and I, or we, will see what we like best. For Black, consider a Vampire or Horror Legend. White, Angel or Knight Legend. Blue, Shapeshifter, Wizard, or Illusion Legend (Illusion Legends always get my vote:)). Green, Hound or Beast Legend. Red, Goblin, Berserker, or Lightning Legend. We need 6 Gold Legends at the momment, 5 Legendary lands, and 3 Legendary Artifacts.

The creature types above are just a suggestion. You could use your own creativity to come up with even the most bizzar idea if you like.

I'll be adding cards soon.

T

terzarima

Wow K, we seem to bee heading towards the same idea, I am also gathering cards, but not all from this thread, I'll post my results too, but not for a while, I might modify some cards so don't get pissed off at me!!

K

K

And now, adding more cards to the already great collection:

Tidal Rider 3U
Creature – Merfolk
UU: Put a Tidal counter on Tidal Rider.
At the beginning of each player’s turn, that player
taps an untapped artifact, creature, or land for each Tidal
counter on Tidal Rider.
2/2

Unneeded Guidance 1U
Instant
Look a the top 3 cards of opponent’s library and put
those cards back in any order.

Anxious Spirit 3U
Creature – Spirit
Flying
At the begging of your upkeep step, if Anxious Spirit has Flying, it looses Flying, and vice versa.
3/3

Cerebra 1U
Instant
Look at target player’s hand and choose a creature card there.
That player shuffles that card back into his or her library.

Holdback 1U
Instant
All damage dealt to you this turn is dealt to you at the end of your next turn instead.

Counteract X1U
Instant
Counter target spell unless its caster pays 2 and X.

Reheat X1R
Instant
Reheat deals 2 damage to target player, or 2 plus X damage to target creature.

Consume X1B
Sorcery
Target player looses 3 life and you gain X life.

Uplift X1G
Instant
Target creature gains +3/+3 and +X/+X until end of the turn.

Resist X1W
Instant
Creatures deal no combat damage this turn.
Gain 1 life for each attacking creature and gain X life.

Intolerance 1W
Enchant – Creature
Enchanted creature can’t attack.
Whenever an Intolerance spell is played, remove enchanted creature from the game.
“It’s a matter of time until one is ‘set off’” -K

Revulsion 2BB
Instant
Target creature gains +3/+0 or –0/-3 until end of the turn.
“Hatred, once again.” -K

Soul Edge 3W
Creature - Cleric
WW: Put a Soul counter on Soul Edge.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep step,
you gain 1 life for each counter on Soul Edge.
“We're all at the crossing point.” -K
2/2

Unpredictable Conduct 1WW
Enchantment
At the beginning of each player's turn, that player
removes a creature he or she controls from the game.
That creature is returned into play under owner's control
at the end of the turn.
“With me, who knows.” -K

Blind Battle 3WW
Enchantment
Whenever you're attacked, before you declare blockers, you may
search your library for a creature card and put it into play under your control.
That creature must block this turn. Sacrifice that creature at the end of the turn.
“How could one say that darkness is the devil when really, it’s light what makes you see your fears?” -K