9th Edition voting by the users

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This voting thing is dumb. So last time that Anthem crap beat out Crusade? How? That's worse than Blackmail winning. That's like Cabal Ritual beating Dark Ritual...

D

Doombringer

good flavor text orgg, sorry though, I voted for the courage betrayal one.

N

Notepad

I rather like Shared Triumph much more than Glorious Anthem. None of my white decks, save for the one T1 deck with four crusades, uses mix critters. Triumph would be my choice on the basis of cost. A weenie deck does not want to waste three mana on a minor boost. Two is better, especially with all the tribal builds one can make. Although, it'd be best to see Crusade back.

C

Chaos Turtle

You got it orgg, just as long as you promise to sign me one if yours wins. ;)

N

Notepad

Sadly, orgg's lost. Only caught three percent of the votes. Dang, that's harsh! Sadly, Glorious Anthem won, as well.

Two mishaps in the votes...

O

orgg

Anthem was the right vote, I think.

Its opponent was just too weak, and Crusade needs a rematch at some point against the Anthem.

N

Notepad

Shared Triumph is not too weak. Have you ever used this card? White has plenty of ways to go tribal. Soldier and Cat being the easiest strategies. White weenie decks do not want to be sitting around for turn three just for their booster.

Yes, Anthem is far superior, but too costly. Mirari's Wake is even more superior, but so much more costly you need to be a little specialized to cast it (though the mana stuff makes up for it). Bleh. :p