A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Congrats Mikeymike

*claps an insanely long amount of time!

N

NorrYtt

*NorrYtt wisks into the room, salivating from the smell of food.*
*Looks left; looks right; there's no food to be found.*
*Apparently the entrance has been sprayed with delectable aromas to fool passers-by. Someone has played a cruel, cruel joke.*

What the heck?!

*Closer observation reveals that the 2002 CPA Notable Awards have commenced.*

'Don't tell the new guy, he'll eat all the food!' I bet they were thinking. Food or no, they won't get rid of me!*

*NorrYtt begins clapping politely to fit in with the rest of the crowd. Some lucky person has won an award. So many faces. So much...ugly. =)*
*NorrYtt can't help but feel jealous toward the more auspicious members already excepting awards. Kinda like how 'Episode I' felt toward 'The Matrix' on Oscar night.*

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Thanx, Mikeymike. Your deck advice has really helped. Now I have a sweeeeeeeeeet U/G deck.

Ferret

Staff member
NICE!

Congrats, MikeyMike! Anyone that can make a decent Angel deck that works is good enough for me. My first Angel deck was always beaten to death and my second one is only caused an Angel deck because it revolves around four Fallen Angels...

-Ferret

"...back from the dead and ready for action!"

J

Jigglypuff

*Jigglypuff's asleep in the ball, but all of the loud clapping wakes him up.*

What's going to here? I was just taking a nice nap and then all of you just had to go and wake me up... Oh, an award? Congrats, MM, gotta go to sleep again... :yawn: :yawn:

(- Steve -)

A

Apollo

Apollo begins to clap politley for Mikeymike when he notices Rkoelsch flying at him. Apollo first considers wetting himself, but then remembers that he just defecated, so he doesn't have to go anymore. Instead, he screams and flies around up in the rafters in fright.

N

Notepad

*shows up way late and has to sit on the floor because all the good seats are taken...even the folding kiddie chairs...who's idea was it to invite the pokemon anyway?*

Wow, I made it in the door. I thought that bouncer was gonna kick me out because I called him a sped and made fun of his mother being a lesbian in my latest comic and article, respectively. Or was that the other way around? nevermind.

Congrats, Mikey!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac notices rkoelsch flying towards Apollo and decides to take action.*

TIME TO UTILIZE MY SPECIAL REPORTER POWERS!!!!!!

*A lead rabbit appears in Ransac's hand and he throws it at rkoelsch, knocking him unconscious and out of Apollo's way.*

I'm also the (wildlife)gaming commissioner for the CPA. Bird season isn't until next month.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

Eric notices nodarb sitting next to his family and just shakes his head pityingly. The four kids all start converging on the 'new blood'.

"Sorry man, it was for your own protection..."

A

Almindhra

*Almindhra steps out of the 91' Grand Marquis leaving her private chauffeur in there...She waves for him to wait for her in the car till the whole thing is over with...Walking in with a pair of faded jeans and a t-shirt she rubs her eyes and yans a little having just woken up...She looks around spotting the weirdos, old and new...

Panic mode sets in and Almindhra quickly looks around making sure the bane of her existance isn't present...Not seeing him, she plops down into a chair...Looking up she sees Apollo...She quickly gets up and moves away quickly, afraid of the bird's mighty fecal plop plops...

As she runs past Train Almindhra stops...Her face turns into a disgruntled frown as she walks up to him...*

"I can't take it anymore!!!!"

*Almindhra reaches out and smacks Train hard, slapping the word 'coat' out of his vocabulary...She smiles and gives a nod to herself then walks to the front taking a chair there and listens for the next award...*

R

rkoelsch

After waking up, rkoelsch shakes his head and tries to collect what wit he can find on the floor. He walks over to his coat and dons it. Picking up his prize he walks over to Ransac and very calmly grabs his shirt, rips it off his body and uses it wipe off his prized Serra Angel. He then drops the shirt at Ransac's feet and goes to take his seat.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

BTW: The O.O are my wide, befuddled eyes.

Can she do that? Can anyone do that?

*Shiro cradles his head in Squall-like fashion, convinced beyond any doubt that this is going to be one loooooooooooong night.*

E

EricBess

Shiro,

If it works, then we're all going to be kicking ourselves for not having thought of it sooner.

Ransac,

You're the media man for this here event? It looks like you now have enough crap to print :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** I am for some reason so busy at work today, but I still want to do an update. But it won't be as good **

Things sure seem to be in chaos now. Smacking, clapping, defecating, fleeing, weeping, you name it. There are refreshments though; they've finally arrived. Whatever you like, you can have :D

"Alrighty, moving on to the next award. This seems more to be a dubious honor, but I'm sure everyone knows a time when someone posts just to, well, post. Whether it's relevant or not :) Or you log on to see that every forum has the same 'Last posted by <x>' So this year's CPA Spammer award goes to train, who dethrones Ransac from last year. And like always, you get a year's supply of Spam. Maybe you can trade it for coat :)"

E

EricBess

Considering what just happened to Ransac, I figure a bit of retaliation against train is probably in order and he has the fecal matter to handle it. Knowing what a great aim Ransac is, I figure it is best to be prepared. I punch a button on my remote and an large umbrella pops up on the back of my seat, protecting me from any stray... well, you get the idea.

Congrats, train. I must say, I never really thought of you as a spammer :rolleyes:

R

rkoelsch

EB, do you think we should wait til he is conscious to congratulate him ,Almindhra hit him pretty hard?

PS and Spidey you should never let a little thing like work get in the way of the important things in life:D

N

nodnarb24

*Sees Eric's kids converging on him.
oh good I love kids...
*one of Eric's kids grabs the flamethrower.
"Hey! don't touch that... NOOOOOOOO!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! "
*Starts running throughout the theatre while engulfed in flamed, leading to the whole theatre catching ablaze.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** rkoelsch: I know. It's just that I came into work a bit late today due to a baby doctor appointment, promptly had a meeting that lasted until lunch (almost two hours), had to catchup on all my Internet stuff during lunch, had another meeting at 2 that lasted until until meeting at 3, which was postponed 15 minutes, which was why I was able to post then. Hopefully now things have calmed down :) **