Mercenaries VS. Rebels

C

Cateran Overlord

Sorry DK, I'll be back from DC on Thursday. Until then, I go over and throw Cho-Momma in a pit too deep for him to climb out of. Damage? Nope :)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

okay OVERLORD. well when you get back we could kick some major reb butt

C

creampuff

cream puff stands in the middle of the battle field with his peeter in his hands waitin on the rebels to quit whinin
and start getting ready to bite the backside of his sword blade
FIGHT OR DIE SISSIES

S

smurfturd

Uh CreamPuff put your weenie away, They dont pay me enuff for this crap. DeathKnight i want more money if im gona have to fight with CreamPuff and his weenie. :(

I

Istanbul

How about neither?
In case you haven't noticed, most rebels have LEFT, since you were playing by different rules.

S

smurfturd

Cant have a war with no one to fight, So the Turd walks off into the sunset. ;)

G

garfobo

Im a Rebel, but unbeknownst to u, ive been in the forest, summoning the elves, thats my ability, im a Skyshroud Poacher, so now u must face 22 pissed off elves!!!! HAHAHAHA THEY HAVENT HAD THEIR LATTE' THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

R

Riva Iron-Grip

ah damn, this didn't turn out how i wanted it to. so i guess i pay all the mercs AND rebels for their cooperation. well guys im paying ya just to show you i'm a nice guy. :D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yes apollo i'm paying birds too, and you can conver if you wish. and all the rebels are getting payed too, so dont run off till i've payed ya all. :D

T

tapper

I'm here to bring together all mecanaries and rebels to beat up snorlax and all the other pokemon. May the pokemon burn in our rightousness. who ever joins me gets +99/+99 till end of turn and also a copy of the power nine ha ha ha

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Me and my rats will join but first you have to send use the power nine.

S

smurfturd

Battle cancled due to crying and moaning.
Sorry Rat King but your rats will have to just hang out and eat my turd tokens :)