Battle for Zendikar Card Image Gallery

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm not sure if turgy22 has started traveling yet, but since he sent just the boosters and leaving it up to us to add the land, I guess the element of surprise is lost... but thanks turgy22!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Well, I figured you'd have to look at the cards to some degree to port them into whatever program or proxy you use to make up your decks anyway. If you need more help, here you go:

Forest
Forest
Forest
Forest
Forest
Forest
Island
Island
Island
Island
Island
Island
Mountain
Mountain
Mountain
Mountain
Mountain
Mountain
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Plains
Swamp
Swamp
Swamp
Swamp
Swamp
Swamp

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL. I thought you still had the Excel "decks" someone made (and that I'm still using) and would have put them in there. But no worries, thanks for doing it!

R

rokapoke

LOL. I thought you still had the Excel "decks" someone made (and that I'm still using) and would have put them in there. But no worries, thanks for doing it!
Well, I don't think I'll recognize any of the cards by name (such little exposure to the set). You and Mooseman, though, having played Mindmaster, may know a few by name, but it's still mostly surprise when you copy/paste into Excel, right?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, I don't think I'll recognize any of the cards by name (such little exposure to the set). You and Mooseman, though, having played Mindmaster, may know a few by name, but it's still mostly surprise when you copy/paste into Excel, right?
I just copy and paste into excell andthen look up the cards when I draw.
I guess I should look to upgrade the excel deck workbooks to maybe import the info for the cards... hmmmmmmmmm

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Exactly. Thereby maintaining the surprise!
Speaking of surprises, I'm getting some unopened boosters that we could use for this, in addition to Turgy's computer-generated abominations, but mine aren't Battle for Zendikar packs. I won't tell you what set, but it's a way better set than this one. Like, objectively. I haven't picked them up yet, but I'll do so at some point in the next couple of days...

So yeah, that's another option for anyone who is interested.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
rokapoke said:
You and Mooseman, though, having played Mindmaster, may know a few by name, but it's still mostly surprise when you copy/paste into Excel, right?
Yeah, it'll mostly be surprise, but I only use Excel for "true" decks like the Commander or Constructed, which I have to enter by hand (since I don't know of an easy way to copy the decklists from the WOTC webpage) and by doing so, I see what the cards are (not so much a concern with BFZ, but in general). For Mindmaster, I simply copy the cards from the booster generator to Wordpad and then look them up, so definitely not a surprise there.

Oversoul, I'd be interested in doing another Pack Wars with your boosters... with whoever else is game.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
OK, I've got packs. Who wants to do a mystery set pack war (it won't be a mystery for very long, though)?

R

rokapoke

OK, I've got packs. Who wants to do a mystery set pack war (it won't be a mystery for very long, though)?
I'm up for that. I'll play as many "I don't have to actually make the deck" games as I can find opponents for!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Alright, how do we want to set this up? I'm unclear on the number of packs and lands you're actually using, since a few different options have been mentioned. Also, do you want me to just send you draws by PM individually or to send decks in Excel if that's more convenient? I remember that Mooseman made an Excel template or something, but I've never actually seen it or used it myself...

R

rokapoke

Sending draws individually creates the greatest quantity of surprise, but obviously requires that you don't participate in the game. I think PMing the lists would work fine, as soon as Spidey and Mooseman (or you, as the guy with the cards) decide how many packs to use (I'm okay with whatever).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Is this multiplayer with the three of us again?

I don't care either about how many packs, let's go with what we're currently doing with 3 packs and 6 of each land. I've attached an Excel deck that you can enter the cards in the Library tab (is this what you're using, Mooseman and then send them back to us.

Wait, let me edit the site so I can actually upload the file...

Okay, think I got it...

Attachments