Sports League: Season 3 Sign-Ups & Info

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yeah, I know Spiderman and Melkor are technically still playing. But, I'm just going to pencil in Melkor as the victor so I can post the next week's match-ups. Let me know if anything changes. ;)

Week 5 match-ups:
Rokapoke vs. Spiderman
Melkor vs. Turgy22

turgy22

Nothing Special
One-third of the season is *almost* over and after four games, no one is left undefeated and no one is left winless. Melkor and I are still fighting to match Mooseman's 3-1 start, but I figured I'd post the next match-ups since Spiderman and Mooseman are both ready to go and their games have a history of going long.

Week 6 match-ups:
Mooseman vs. Spiderman
Rokapoke vs. Melkor

turgy22

Nothing Special
After 7 weeks, things are remarkably close. No one has less than two losses or less than two wins.

Week 8 match-ups:
Mooseman vs. Melkor
Rokapoke vs. Turgy22

turgy22

Nothing Special
Still waiting for the results of Mooseman vs. Melkor, but I was thinking about it, so I decided to post the next match-ups.

Week 9 match-ups:
Mooseman vs. Turgy22
Spiderman vs. Melkor

turgy22

Nothing Special
Looks like things are about wrapped up for week 9.

Week 10 match-ups:
Melkor vs. Turgy22
Spiderman vs. Rokapoke

turgy22

Nothing Special
Hmmm... I forgot that Spiderman is on vacation for a bit. Does anyone mind if we delay the week 10 matchups and play out week 13, where Spidey has his bye? If it's okay with all involved, then the current pairings will be as follows:

Week 13 match-ups:
Turgy22 vs. Rokapoke
Melkor vs. Mooseman

turgy22

Nothing Special
Week 10 match-ups may now resume as originally scheduled:
Melkor vs. Turgy22
Spiderman vs. Rokapoke

turgy22

Nothing Special
So... since the final Spiderman/Mooseman game is expected to last well into next year, is anyone opposed to starting up the week 12 match-ups? This would require both Spiderman and Mooseman to play two games simultaneously. If that's all right, then here are the line-ups. If not, we'll just have to wait.

Week 12 match-ups:
Spiderman vs. Turgy22
Mooseman vs. Rokapoke

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So... since the final Spiderman/Mooseman game is expected to last well into next year, is anyone opposed to starting up the week 12 match-ups? This would require both Spiderman and Mooseman to play two games simultaneously. If that's all right, then here are the line-ups. If not, we'll just have to wait.

Week 12 match-ups:
Spiderman vs. Turgy22
Mooseman vs. Rokapoke
Works for me...... only next year? That's only a few days, I'm sure we could set records on game length... :D

turgy22

Nothing Special
Week 12 is all wrapped up, so while the battle between Mooseman and Spiderman rages on, we'll continue inching closer to the end of the season...

Week 14 Match-ups:
Turgy22 vs. Mooseman
Melkor vs. Spiderman