Sports League: Season 3 Sign-Ups & Info

turgy22

Nothing Special
The end is near! Melkor has clinched a spot in the final for the third straight season, while Spiderman has clinched the first overall pick in next season's draft. With one week to go and a few matches to be wrapped up, three players (myself, Mooseman and rokapoke) are all still alive to face Melkor in the finals.

Week 15 Match-ups:
Turgy22 vs. Melkor
Rokapoke vs. Spiderman

Also, just in case I never specified, any ties in the final standings will be broken by head-to-head records. Hopefully there won't be a three-way tie, because that could make things complicated.

R

rokapoke

Thank goodness for the head-to-head tiebreakers... I backed into the championship match!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yup. No shame in that.

Seeing as myself and Mooseman both have losing records against Rokapoke, no matter who wins our final game the championship match is set:
Rokapoke vs. Melkor

Seeing my game against Mooseman only effects draft position, you guys can start your best-of-three match whenever you're ready.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Hey, I just noticed that I started this thread almost exactly one year ago (Feb 11, 2011). I think this is our first "season" that actually lasted close to a year. Good job, everyone!

Also, if any new players are interested in joining for season 4, let me know.