WWYT w/a twist?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Actually, Oversoul is up, by virtue of his 5 point round. The last round counts first in deciding who's next, then total score is used as a tie-breaker.
Eager to increase your lead over me, I see. Well now, I need to think of a category...

List five CPA members (active or inactive) that are NOT participating in this game.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I can't believe someone else put The Long and Winding Road... well, more people, I guess, now that I think about it. Glad it got me five though...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I've been swamped, so I'm just now getting to this. It looks like I still need a response from Rokapoke...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oops, can't post the results yet. I should have paid more attention and counted the answers before trying to write this post...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Difficulties have been resolved. Here are the results...

Ransac 4
Ed Sullivan 3
Killer Joe 3
Orgg/Theorgg* 3
TomB 3
Shabbaman 3
Train 3
Melkor 2
Nightstalkers 1
Mythosx 1
Modus Pwnens 1
HOUTS 1
DÜke 1
Chaos Turtle 1

Mooseman: 15 (3)
Turgy22: 13 (2)
Rokapoke: 13 (2)
DarthFerret: 12
EricBess: 11

Totals:
Turgy22: 18
Spiderman: 17
Oversoul: 15
Mooseman: 15
EricBess: 12
Rokapoke: 8
DarthFerret: 6

So it looks like Spiderman is up for the next round.

*I got one response with one of these names and two with the other. Both user names are for the same guy and I know that I, for one, can never remember which one is which (it looks like Theorgg is his original account and that Orgg is his administrator account and that he's posted a lot under both of them). So it seems only fair to combine them.

R

rokapoke

I put HOUTS. I needed a fifth name and couldn't resist the temptation.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Shh... don't wake the dead...

Combining the two names is fair, I think he forgot his pw to one of his accounts which is why he made a second one.

Name five NFL teams

Answers due on Thursday, 1/27.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I got two answers but I haven't looked at them yet - can I revise the question because otherwise, two answers will probably be the same for everyone?

Name five NFL teams NOT going to the Super Bowl this year (i.e. no Packers or Steelers)

Thanks....

E

EricBess

Oversoul - One of my answers isn't on the list... How could you leave out Chaos Turtle? And spidey, what's with not putting him in your list also ;)?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oversoul - One of my answers isn't on the list... How could you leave out Chaos Turtle?
He was originally on there, but I had to go back and move everything around because of the thing that happened (someone had six answers) and apparently his name got removed and I didn't notice. I'll fix that now. You did get a point for him, though.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Of the regulars, I'm only missing Oversoul's, so hopefully he'll answer over the weekend and I can post thr results on Monday.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
How odd that I couldn't see your post before. I responded to EB's, but must have scrolled past yours somehow. Googling football teams now...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it appears that the next two teams to make it on almost everyone's ballot were the Bears and Jets, with the Patriots close behind.

Bears 5
Jets 5

Patriots 4

Cowboys 3

Browns 2
Seahawks 2

1 pts: 49ers, Broncos, Colts, Cubs, Dolphins, Eagles, Falcons, Ravens, Redskins

Mooseman: 18 (5)
DarthFerret: 18 (5)
rokapoke: 16 (2)
Oversoul: 15 (1)
turgy22: 14
EricBess: 11

Totals:

Mooseman: 20
Turgy22: 18
Spiderman: 17
Oversoul: 16
EricBess: 12
DarthFerret: 11
Rokapoke: 10

So Mooseman jumps in the lead and I can't remember who goes next, him or DF...

R

rokapoke

So, um, can we dock points from whoever put "Cubs" as their answer?