I received responses from all the regulars, so I'll post the results now:

Screwdriver - 6
File / Nail File - 4
Corkscrew - 4
Scissors - 3
Tweezers - 3
Toothpick - 3
Fork - 2

One point answers: Saw, bottle opener, can opener, spoon, magnifying glass.

Nothing too unusual about any of the top answers, though I was surprised to see two different players go with fork. EricBess chose to include both utensils, which helps explain where he finished. I was also surprised more people didn't respond with can opener (only Oversoul had it), as that's one tool I've seen on a lot of swiss army knives. Certainly more so than a magnifying glass.

Anyway, here's how things shook out:

DarthFerret - 19 (5)
Spiderman - 18 (2)
Oversoul - 17 (1)
rokapoke - 17 (1)
EricBess - 14

Totals:
Turgy22: 15
Mooseman: 12
EricBess: 10
Oversoul: 10
Spiderman: 7
DarthFerret: 6
Rokapoke: 5

A strong round for Mooseman and Darthferret, which is good news for me, because EB and Oversoul don't gain much ground. Defending WWYT champion Rokapoke plays like the Saints and slides into last place with another 1-point round. And Mooseman, by virtue of his 5-point round and 12 points overall, gets to choose the next topic and tabulate the scores.

E

EricBess

I'm surprised more people didn't put utinsels. But perhaps my age is showing on this one and more recent ones don't have them. "Screwdriver" was my last answer as I didn't think anyone else would put it. I was also considering both "Toothpick" and "Tweezers", but didn't think anyone else would put them. Same with "Scissors". I would have never thought of "Nail File", though.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The file is the bane of my existence. Who knew I'd have been better picking that over the can-opener? Seriously, like every Swiss Army knife in existence that is younger than WWII and probably most of the other ones too have had can-openers. Actually, what's with that? Do I really need a can-opener, a bottle-opener, and a corkscrew on the same tool? It gives me the notion that the Swiss countryside is covered in difficult-to-open food containers...

Also, scissors have blades.

turgy22

Nothing Special
The file is the bane of my existence. Who knew I'd have been better picking that over the can-opener?
Files are pretty common on Swiss Army Knives, too. Sometimes they're even built into a blade.

Actually, what's with that? Do I really need a can-opener, a bottle-opener, and a corkscrew on the same tool? It gives me the notion that the Swiss countryside is covered in difficult-to-open food containers...
I could always understand the can openers, as that's basic survival gear.
-Most canned goods last forever and are relatively easy to carry (light, durable), but they don't do much good if you can't get them open.
-Bottles are a lot less practical for military / camping functions, but I guess they're common enough that it might be nice to have one handy in everyday situations. Or if you bring a case of beer on a camping trick and prefer bottles that don't have twist-off caps.
-The corkscrew is a tad odd, though. You usually reserve the bottles of wine for more elegant situations. Then again, it is a European company...

Also, scissors have blades.
Have blades, but aren't blades. The intent of that note was simply to exclude a standard straight knife blade (I couldn't think of a better way to describe it) though obviously everyone is free to interpret that as they will. Rokapoke expressed some reservations about putting "saw" for that reason, though I'm not sure if anyone else would have put that anyway.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
List 5 Beatles songs (not solo stuff , so no Ringo's Photograph :)

Answers due by Friday or Monday if you people are slow......

E

EricBess

Rokapoke expressed some reservations about putting "saw" for that reason, though I'm not sure if anyone else would have put that anyway.
I had also considered "saw", but like all of the "good" answers, rejected it because I didn't think anyone would put it.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Have blades, but aren't blades. The intent of that note was simply to exclude a standard straight knife blade (I couldn't think of a better way to describe it) though obviously everyone is free to interpret that as they will. Rokapoke expressed some reservations about putting "saw" for that reason, though I'm not sure if anyone else would have put that anyway.
You know what? You got me. Scissors consist of more than just blades. And yeah, I guess it seems pretty clear that the idea is to cut out the "knife" answer, not to eliminate other tools that happen to include blade elements.

Also, I almost put "saw" but didn't include it for the same reason.

R

rokapoke

I included saw, despite my misgivings about it being a "blade," because I couldn't (at the time) think of anything else. In retrospect, I feel silly for not thinking of the semi-pointless (as indicated by Turgy22's post on the subject) corkscrew. Alas. My score is fully reflective of my poor decisions throughout this particular game of WWYT.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'd like to commend Mooseman for devising the most frustrating category so far.
Yeah, seriously. I had to Google "Beatles songs" just to find out what the heck he was talking about. Apparently, they were a rock band from the 60's. Hope that helps DF, if that's what he's having trouble with.[/sarcasm]

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yeah, seriously. I had to Google "Beatles songs" just to find out what the heck he was talking about. Apparently, they were a rock band from the 60's. Hope that helps DF, if that's what he's having trouble with.
Really? Really? You didn't know who the Beatles were? Jiminy Crickets, the ITunes ads were all over the place...... :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well I have answers from all the regulars..... so here it is:
Turgy still holds the lead, but almost everyone jumps up to challenge.
I guess this was a tough one, maybe too tough as there were a lot of different songs to choose from....
I was surprised that Help and A Hard Days Night only got 1 vote each, since they are Beatles movies, while almost everyone had Yellow Submarine

Yellow Submarine 5
Yesterday 3
Hey Jude 3
The Long and Winding Road 2
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band 2
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds 2
Let It Be 2
I Wanna Hold Your Hand 2
All You Need Is Love 2
She Loves You 1
Revolution 1
Ob-la-di, Ob-La-Da 1
Helter Skelter 1
Help 1
Hard Day's Night 1
Can’t Buy Me Love 1

Oversoul - 15 (5)
EricBess - 13 (2)
Turgy22- 12 (1)
rokapoke - 12 (1)
DarthFerret - 7

Totals:
Turgy22: 16
Oversoul: 15
Mooseman: 12
EricBess: 12
Spiderman: 12
DarthFerret: 6
Rokapoke: 6

Looks like Turgy is up again, by virtue of his 1 point this round.
I like this version of the game, as it allows everyone to run it.... well if they do good enough... :)

I fixed the typo

turgy22

Nothing Special
Actually, Oversoul is up, by virtue of his 5 point round. The last round counts first in deciding who's next, then total score is used as a tie-breaker.

Also, did you count the numbers correctly? It appears that me, EB, and rokapoke all had 12 points for the round, but only EB received 2 points toward his overall score, while rokapoke and I only received one. Should EB have 13 points for the round.

E

EricBess

turgy - the final scores are right. The typo is that I have 13 points, not 12. Assuming turgy and rokapoke each actually have 12, that is.

Hard Day's Night was my only 1-point answer. I got Yesterday, Yellow Submarine, and 2 of the 2-point answers for a total of 13.

I'm surprised only 3 people put "Yesterday". I thought everyone would put that and "Yellow Submarine". I also figured there would be at least one other that everyone put that I missed. I was sort of right about that, at least. I can't believe I didn't even think of "Hey Jude".

I did consider "Sergent Pepper's" and "Help", but didn't think anyone else would put them. I didn't know "Help" was a movie, but that's why I put "Hard Day's Night". Guess it's too old of a reference and doesn't stand out like "Yellow Submarine".

D

DarthFerret

Not only do I not listen to that style of music, but in general, I do not care for music at all. This was an extreemly hard topic for me. I had to google a full list of thier songs then pick ones that I had heard of before. Guess I did not get all the way down to the y's on the list.