Zadok, the Mighty!

D

Duel

I posted the last one too, but that was an offer, ont an actual feature author position, so Zadok here deleted it.
:p

Anyways, He DOES look like the guy from that 70's show, only taller, and brown/black hair, not blond. And he doesn't looks that brooding usually. On the other hand, the picutre is damn intimidating. That's worth something.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You were a featured author with your article Iron Sulfites and above in this thread it was said that "featured" meant writing exclusively for StarCity. But now the same article is here on the CPA? Aaack! Can someone explain this again to a poor web-slinger? :)

Z

Zadok001

:) Sure, Spidey. I know you poor feeble minded ones occassionally need explanations for these things... J/K

Here's what happened. A few weeks ago, I sent out an article to the Ferrett that was also published at the CPA. The Ferrett responded, saying that he was going to give me a featured writer position if I kept writing for a while. I told Duel about this, and he made the minor misinterpretation that I had the position THEN, so he posted it. I deleted the thread before more than three people saw it.

Earlier this week, I wrote Iron Sulfite, and sent it into StarCity and the CPA (which is what I've been doing with _all_ my work). The response from Ferrett this time was "I refuse to publish this until you send me a picture and a three line bio." Of course, the article was already in with the CPA by this time, so it went up in both places.

In the future, I'll have different ones in different places, but I'll also be keeping to me fairly regular one a week schedule.

Make sense? :) And I do NOT look anyone! Noooooo!