Zadok, the Mighty!

D

Duel

Hey! Guess who just got a post as a StarcityCCG featured author? That's right, our very own Zadok. Congrats, man. Spread the word of the CPA across the net!

For those of you who don't know it, StarcityCCg is the biggest casual site online that I know of. It's not as good at this place, but it's bigger.

http://www.starcityccg.com/index2.shtml

[Edited by Duel on 10-12-00 at 04:26 PM]

H

Hetemti

I sent an article in once...

...they didn't publish it...

...good for them. :)

D

dw51688

Is that you in the picture Zadok? Oh dear. That wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting an all around god type looking guy. A perfect person, like perfect grades, girls, football player, girls, sports, girls. Well I guess it's by brain playing tricks on me.

D

dw51688

Well I can't actually see. Um the picture is kinda blurry.

D

Darsh

I read the article earlier today, no wonder they made you a featured write!:D

Congrats Zadok!:D

Z

Zadok001

The picture isn't my fault. :) It's out of a montage of photos, I had to select that one, snip at it, and get it down to size without leaving any of the surroundings in. It's me, though. Sorry if I ruined your blissful impressions of me, but really, I don't look that satantic IRL.

N

Namielus

Good stuff.

But you have a mistake up there. Aura Shards is uncommon....

D

dw51688

YOu still look very nice in that picture. We should call you "Suave Zadok"

D

Darsh

Zadok looks almost exactly like a friend I used to know....spooky!

T

The Magic Jackal

Zadok looks like all my friends. It's strange......

There must be a cloning lab somewhere making clones of Zadok...

D

Dark_Tira

I had a friend that looked exactly like Zadok too... weird. I don't think it's a cloning lab though, it's definitely aliens.

N

Namielus

Yeap thats Zadok, almost little fuzzy but what you gonna do? Oh yea he is just a little taller than average.

[Editted to remove something that would piss someone off. :) Namielus, not supposed to mention that... --Zadok001]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't there a message last month saying Zadok had been selected as a writer to some site? Was it this one or MTGNews or something or what? The reason why I'm asking is because apparently Zadok has other articles on Starcity so I'm confused as why he is "suddenly" a featured author now.

This is by no means to detract from his accomplishments though. Congrats!

Oh, and I don't think the picture is too bad. Just sitting and brooding/pondering :) Although the facial pic does kinda look like Zvi...

Killer Joe

I was thinking he looked like that main character from the TV series on FOX.
Anyway, congrats Zadok, your writing is very clean and to the point (and I like and respect your opinions).

D

DÛke

You know what overly sucks man?
I'm 17 and you're 16, you know what that means?
You look older than I am, not by tallness, but by yourself. I'm hell-a-tall, but still:)...

This gives me a great new thread to start...

[Edited by DÛke on 10-13-00 at 06:27 PM]

H

Hetemti

Check it out, Zadok just got all high and mighty and Oped Nam's post. Big head already? ;P

A

Apollo

Aahh! He looks scary. Dark and foreboding...

But congrats, Zadok. Don't hurt me.

:)

G

Gizmo

The difference between a feature writer and simply having articles posted is that Starcity will agree in advance to pay you to send your articles to them and them alone. They basically pay to ensure they have good stuff on their site.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So before Zadok was just sending in his articles and now he become a featured writer?

And this means he will no longer be sending thos particular articles here?

Z

Zadok001

Yah, Spidey. That means I'll be writing unique articles for StarCity. :) Don't worry. This just means my writing load doubles each week, since I'll still be writing here just as much.

YJ, that's spooky... By best friend and girlfriend have both said the same thing about my resemblance to whoever that guy is... Yikes. :) I'm not him.

I'm actually 17. Barely, but I am.

Hetemti, I had to do that! Really! If I hadn't, both Namielus and I would have been beaten up by one of our mutual friends. Trust me! Really!

:) I'm happy. And I've got two more pieces, one for here, and one for there, that will go up soon.