You're Special...

A

Apollo

I'm the Bird Boy, I guess. I think Zadok once said I was the official CPA mascot, which I think is pretty special.:)

Oh, and I met Ally. That automatically makes me special.

A

Almindhra

Thanks YJ...I guess I'm not one of those people who feels the internet is an outlet to create someone I'm not...Oh, and btw, you're not too bad yourself...:)...

And Apollo, yes, you are special now since you've met me ;)...Nah, you're a good, nice person...

So, I think I'll have to go with what YJ said, I think I'm one of the few people here, and on the net, that are real...I think some people try too hard out there...Just be yourself, things go more smoothly and truthfully that way...

D

DÛke

Almindhra wrote:...Just be yourself, things go more smoothly and truthfully that way...
I agree. However, don't expect it to go so smoothly every time. You're bound to meet people who WILL try to push you back, silence you with bitterness and lies...try to repress you...yes, oh yes...they'll take your words and make traps for silly fools...they'll hold you down and try to make you break. What you do is, be yourself ALL the time...show the people that no matter how criticized you are, no matter how angry you make others, no matter how disliked you become by some...you will always be yourself. That is rare, very rare...and if you could stand up and be yourself, whatever the situation is, you're a gem.

YellowJacket, thank you. I really didn't know I evoke and induce passion. I think you're unique because you see people for what they are, not for what the world want you to see. In the CPA, I talked to many people who really pushed my limits...they stereotype, yet they fail to see a person as is, not as supposed to be. You're great. :)

The reason why I think Spiderman is great is because of EXACTLY what YellowJacket said:
...he's [Spiderman] the guy who consistantly makes you justify your remarks, AND, he does it in a manner that most don't take offensively...
I don't even think ANYONE has EVER taken Spiderman offensively. Many members make others justify their point of views, but we do it in almost a repulsive, rude manner. I've done it, along with Almindhra, Istanbul, and just about everyone else. I swear, some of the conversations I engage with Spiderman could really be the most chaotic flames if it was to be engaged with another member. There's NOBODY in the CPA that you'll feel safer to engage with in an intellectual conversation...nobody but Spidey.

Away from this seriousness, and onto the Ransac-era. I'll have to agree with him completely when he said:
I'm special because I like to think that I have influenced some of the crazy people here.
How true is that? Do you guys remember when the CPA was fun, but sane? Well, Ransac came, and there ya go...the Ransac fever stroke, and it stroke hard. I believe it is the reason why members like Fuzzy, TURDCUTTER!!!, and many other ones..exist.

Not all the members I'm talking of are my friends here at the CPA...but truth must be said. So...
Ademis wrote: D-ke? You didn't mention me, thus I am sad What would my title be? I don't know, but for some odd reason I keep hearing that guy from laugh in saying "Bring in the Judge"....
I didn't mention you because you're more like a friend. This thread happens to be about special personalities...when I didn't list you on my original post, it's because I only listed the people that I look forward to reading their posts. You don't post much, so I wouldn't know. :)

...but I do have special friends. Darsh...yes, he keeps me from over burning people sometimes. Many other members tried talking to me personally, and find out why I am the way I am, what my "problem" is...members like Multani and Ura. Although I appreciate their needless aid, they do it in a manner that always make ME feel like I'm the bad guy, even when I'm not. Darsh, however, believe it or not, sees the situation, and tells me when I'm wrong, but he doesn't forget to tell me when I'm right. Can anyway say: "unbiased opinion"? That's Darsh - if he can make judgements unbiased by any others, than it means he can make unbiased judgements about anything (not just me). Similar to Darsh is Sageridder, a fellow from MTGnews. I had to hold him back from saying many things he might have regret...the reason he's special is because...when you need someone to talk to, Sageridder is great. Yes, he's a wise one...very wise...I don't see much of that around here. To an even more extreme levels of wise-ness comes Choas Turtle and Purple Girl. Choas Turlte may NOT seem that wise in the beginning, being so full of himself and all :)D), but conversing with him proves other wise. Yes, he's very intellectual, and he keeps the CPA's front page running like no others have...he KNOWS he's intellectual too, so don't try telling him :))). Purple Girl, while "wise", knows how to have a good time. She's one of the very few members that seem to be able to get drunk in a party, yet be wise enough to know not to drive home herself (just an anology). Not only that, but she likes to talk about things other members would probably feel uncomfortable talking about...sex, anyone? Not to mention her great sense of humor about everything, her inspiration, and her, again, completely unbiased judgements. AMAZING!

All in all everyone is unique in his or her own way, and what I've said is ONLY the surface of the speciality of everyone...I'm sure there's more to everyone than anything that can be said by mere words...

There ya go...

D

Darsh

Well...I really don't think I'm all that special, I just say whatever I want to and try to be myself at all times. If I'm in a good/crazy mood I'll say something to try and get a laugh, if I'm in a serious mood I think a little more than usual about how I'm going to express my opinions, and if I'm in a bad mood you'll be sure to know about it.:) Oh and I really don't care about other people's opinion of me, so if you really hate me or think I'm an idiot I don't care, just don't complain to me about it.
And I'm naturally shy so if you call me up on AIM or something don't expect me to have something to talk about right away, I'm not good at breaking the ice.

And get AIM working again Duke, I'm really REALLY bored right now.:)

D

Dementia

........but pretty much every post I make I try to be funny and make people laugh.

That's how I'm "special":)

Once I'm around here a year or two you'll all get to know me as "that crazy guy who likes wrestling too much"

I'll have to be around here for a little while longer to get to know yall but the most "special" thing I've seen is Erinpuff's nickname.....

Love Beeble

Makes me chuckle every time I see it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
YJ and DUke: I try very hard because I know how things can be taken the wrong way on the Net. I have to admit I succumbed to the dark side a couple of times though... :)

D

DÛke

...Wow, Spiderman, it must be great being in the light most of the time...

I'm forever succumbed into the eternal darkness from which no soul has ever broken away...Ohhhh, I severed away...

Anyway, keep up the good work, Spidey...:)

I

Istanbul

Me, I walk the line...I speak my mind. Sometimes, people like it. Sometimes, people don't. I guess you could call me selfish in that respect.

A

arhar

I am special because unlike many other CPA members, I am absolutely normal :D

Killer Joe

Istanbul, I grew up in the heart of the city of Pittsburgh with a bunch hard-core Iron Workers who never uttered a word that wasn't harsh reality. I appreciate people who speak their mind, however, I, am not like that (although I wish I were), most of the dudes I hung out with in high school were very much like John <Friggin'> Rizzo and yourself, speaking as if they were "Bulls in a China Shop", it takes a special quailty for a person to pull off that kind of,......finess, if you will :).

D

DÛke

...SURE, Yellowjacket...it does. :)

Wait, not really...what you need is an attitude...a fairly bad one...then, mix it up with a little divinity, and you'll sound like that. That's artifical though...if you don't sound like that originally, don't even try...one more hint, don't use smilies a lot. :)

And Mr. Arhar, I seem to recall something about a "third leg"...if that's normal, than I'm out of this world...;)

A

arhar

Originally posted by DÛke

And Mr. Arhar, I seem to recall something about a "third leg"...if that's normal, than I'm out of this world...;)
I was waiting for someone to point that out... Now that my secret has been uncovered, you all must be abducted and rectally probed! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!

D

DÛke

...our base no belong to no one us but, the base belong to us does! Us only! Only us!