You're Special...

A

Almindhra

I was just thinking, you know how we did the notables and you got to see what others think of you, well what would you title yourself?...Like, what makes you so special from everyone else here at the CPA?...

So go ahead and post your titles or whatnot...This should be fun...

D

DÛke

...Rando, YOU ARE special! You hold one of the keys of my staying at the CPA (so if anyone is hating my staying, blame it on Rando and the others :D.) Without mentioning their speciality, I think that Sageridder, Rando, Spiderman, Purple Girl, and Darsh are very special...to me anyway. To me, the CPA wouldn't be the same without any of these members. So thank you guys for making the CPA a place where I enjoy being in...I wish I could repay you. :)

I don't really think I'm special...I like to think that I'm "one of the guys"...even if I'm not...I like to belong...and I try...it doesn't work out very well...but I can tell myself that I at least tried...

I'm sure I'm "different" in a good (or bad) way...but I don't really know much of of it...other members may see somethin' in me that I don't see...it's in their eyes, not mine...

R

Rando

Well, thanks DUke. Now Rebrouge gets favortisim over the others when ever you can join the game again...

OK then, the only thing I can think of is that I try to whip people into intra-political and/or quasi-revolutionary Magic Community frenzies, but it never works out.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If you were here from the beginning, you might have gotten a better response from those long-ago=active members... :)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I go to special ed. :) :) :) :) :) :) :p

(Well actually I take a gifted and talented program, which really is special ed if you think about it)

I'm special for a reason that no one knows...

S

Salacious Crumb

Me?Why am I special? Well... lemme think...

I'm WEIRD!
MWAHAHAHAH
*Crumb runs around upside down while balancing 3 books on his head, and with TICM throwing sausages at him*
Ransac is special for a similar reason:D

Hoipa

T

terzarima

DÜke? You didn't mention me, thus I am sad :( What would my title be? I don't know, but for some odd reason I keep hearing that guy from laugh in saying "Bring in the Judge"....

Z

Zhaneel

I'm special 'cause I'm a gryphon, that's why. Gryphons is always special.

Z

Zadok001

Because I'm the Starcity guy and a Founder, I suppose. Really, though, it doesn't mean all the much. Every person has the same say as every other person, realistically. All that really matters is how well you make your point, to see how many others agree with you, and how many say "You're nuts!" In my case, I get more "You're nuts!" than "You're right!"s, but whatever. :)

C

Chaos Turtle

I'm special because I just don't care. But at the same time, I care intensely. Neurotic? Nah.

Also because I am smart, funny, and dead sexy, in case you hadn't heard.

I

Istanbul

I don't know that there's anything special about me at all.

I'm just me. Maybe that's enough.

C

Chaos Turtle

...that I used to have on my desk one of the "THINK" plaques that IBM (or someone) used to give its employees.

Then, a few weeks ago, I saw a parody plaque and bought it. Guess what it said?

Then... I logged on here and saw your new tagline and it was just serendipity... I couldn't resist. :D

Killer Joe

First of all, what a glutonious thread this is, but I am compelled to respond with this: I believe in the cult of one, me, that said, I believe that even though we're singular, together we make up a unique group of folks :).

For example:
No one on these boards is like Spiderman, he's the guy who consistantly makes you justify your remarks, AND, he does it in a manner that most don't take offensively. How unique is THAT!? Very. :)
Let's take DUke for another example, he's special, unique, whatever, because, since his very first post here at the CPA to his last one, has always given people around here a reason to reply with much spirit and passion. C'mon, who else presents him/herself in that same manner? No one. How unique is THAT!? Very. :)
Istanbul, an extremely witty personality with just a touch of sincerity to make him like no other on these boards, I can (and I know most you can too) would be able to spot an Isty post without even looking at the author of the post, am I right?! You betcha I'm right. He's unique! :)
Now Almindhra, she is special, and you what? She is the epitome of the phrase "What you see is what you get". Meaning that she doesn't pretend to be someone else or act in a way that doesn't truly portrait her true self. The she is on these boards is the way she in real life, and THAT, my friends, is a very special quality about her. :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm special because I like to think that I have influenced some of the crazy people here.

Ransac, cpa trash man