Your Superhero Power of your choice

Killer Joe

If you were to be a superhero (comic book type) what would you want your special ability to be?

I would want the ability to make time slow down to the point where it looks like everyone is standing still but its really just me moving extremely fast. ;)

N

Nightstalkers

I dunno... Space Marines are pretty bad ass.... and being superman all the time would be a drag...

I'd have to go with the magic powers of Dr. Strange though.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
He married Volcana and saved the day in the Secret Wars crap cross over.....
He could control matter at a molecular level.... so basically he controlled energy.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Secret Wars is so.... 80's.

And Infinity Gauntlet is so.... 90's.

Although I just read my series of Infinity War before packing them away (can't get to Infinity Crusade)

:D

D

DarthFerret

I always liked the power of Ghost Rider....That would be fun!

D

DarthFerret

Yes I did see the movie....I was pretty happy with it, even though it deviated from the comics (Usually I am a stickler for that....but...ah well..)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I will not waste my time on a movie that stars Nicholas Cage.... I would rather watch paint dry, it has more personality.....

On an other note, the FF2 movie was worth seeing.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I guess the Scarlet Witch's probability power would be the best, so the probability that Nicholas Cage didn't make any movies could be realized.....

Spidey, you just don't have the hate in you..... :D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mooseman said:
I will not waste my time on a movie that stars Nicholas Cage.... I would rather watch paint dry, it has more personality.....

On an other note, the FF2 movie was worth seeing.
Say what you will about Nicholas Cage, he actually can act. Something that no one (as far as I can think of) in the FF movies seems capable of.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Jessica Alba?? Michael Chiklis?? Julian McMahon??
Even Brian Posehn can act better than NC.....
Wait, the Silver Surfer did resemble NC acting style...... no, my mistake the CGI was better than NC......