Your Superhero Power of your choice

N

Nightstalkers

Wait... Nic Cage was in the fast and the furious movies?

P

Prince RXI

The power to grant my own wishes :p (So basically, I wish I could do this, then this... all powers rolled into one)

D

DarthFerret

Correct, NC was in Gone in 60 seconds. He did a mediocre performance in that. He did a very good acting performance for The Weatherman. I hated the movie itself, but he did play the role correctly (I hated his role too....). I liked some of his earlier action stuff, but the role they had him in in Ghost Rider was done well by him. It probably could have been written better, but the acting itself was fine.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
DarthFerret said:
Correct, NC was in Gone in 60 seconds. He did a mediocre performance in that. He did a very good acting performance for The Weatherman. I hated the movie itself, but he did play the role correctly (I hated his role too....). I liked some of his earlier action stuff, but the role they had him in in Ghost Rider was done well by him. It probably could have been written better, but the acting itself was fine.
If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you guys are blind...... hahahahaha :D
It's my pet peeve..... and I will fight for my right to have it.......

N

Nightstalkers

DarthFerret said:
lol, we sat out in the parkinglot after the movie makin' fun of it. Every few minutes they had Cage lookin' at the screen and pointing, saying his name. And then the inacuracies in it... like... he was stabbed and had to get stitches from that... but then again he was hit by a truck and shot up... and didn't even get scratches from those.

Still, it's far from Battlefield Earth.

T

train

I'd have to take on the power of Invisibility... There is just so much you can do with that...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
train said:
I'd have to take on the power of Invisibility... There is just so much you can do with that...
Like running around naked, so no one can see you? :D

I'd have to take the ability to become insubstantial like the Vision.

Has anyone read the Wild Card books edited by George RR Martin? There was some cool abilities and some bad ones.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL... sounds like something from a parady universe...

Although Toad from the X-Men didn't have that all great abilities, as I remember... :)