Your Favorite Card Nickname(s)

C

chunkymonky1053

Twisted abombination= The black Knight (from Monty Python: The one that can't die)
Drudge Skeletons= or hehe Druged Skeleton
Serra Angel = hubba hubba ;)
Vizzedrix or whatever= Sharp pointy teeth (also from Monty Python)
Counterspell = What did you say??
Akroma = You are going to regret that...
Flying Carpet = Alladin (Damn you Walt Disney!!!:mad: )
Unsummon = Remember me???

There are many more I will post later.

D

Darius099

Personally, I love to call Deep Analysis by it's true name.

Deep Analysis -> Deep Anal

That's gotten me in some trouble, I have to think to not call it Deep Anal nowadays... >.<

~Darius099

N

Notepad

Hmm, seen this one a lot, especially when MTGO was first out. Then, just like in your case, it got problematic. I think there were even a lot of references to this "nickname" in SCG articles back in the day.

I can't help but think that it's a conspiracy by WotC: Put Masticore's pic on a card that is sure to be called "Deep Anal."

F

Force of Will Smith

Crap rotation and City of Ass have been the most common i've heard.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I used to always do "How many cards are in all graveyards" for Avatar of Woe, but I sold them so I can't do that anymore...

Saprazzan Heir = "my fiancé"

T

train

Eternal Witness... = Jax..

'cause the poundings keep coming...

(mortal kombat...)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Jax was okay, the one I couldn't stand was named, I think, Nightwolf. I would beat the crap out of him until he was almost dead, and then he would stop me and pull out an axe and chop my head off--not cool.

T

train

Not a fan of night wolf either...

Yosei - You see...

As in "You see... me whooping your tail..."

D

DarthFerret

Prodigal Sorcerrer = Tim
Rod of Ruin = Tim on a stick
Pirate Ship = Tim on a ship

L

Limited

Fleetfoot Panther = Fleetwood Mac
Yavimaya Elder = Gran'pa!
Hermit Druid = Kermie (in miss piggy voice)

J

jorael

erhnam djinn = herman

thorn elemental = sings 'me so thorny'

spellbombs = Tom Jones imitation: 'spellbomb, spellbomb, you're my spellbomb'

L

Limited

Commander Eesha =
"O Eesha, O Eesha, ecoute moi.."

Every morph =
"Es uno Morph Spectacularrrrrrr"
-or-
"Manly men use morphs!"

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
Obv. the nick I remember using longest is the simple "hippy" for hypnotic specter. I mean, the guy even has a pony tail...

I also like to sing a song when playing "stitch together": "Let's stitch together, right now, oh yeah, in sweet harmony...". Unfortunately, I have no clue what band plays that song (with the text "let's come together", duh).

L

Limited

If thought it was something like 'army of lovers' but google thinks it's "beloved"

Killer Joe

Okay, this is not for a specific card but any green creature with a p/t of 4/4 or higher; I like to call it: "Señor Phat!"

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Morphling- Madonna: Because it constantly changes who it is and once it's in action, almost nothing can stop it.

J

jorael

I have some portugese basic lands (terreno). It started with saying "Ilha del Muerte" (this is probalby entirely wrong, grammar-wise) whenever I would drop an Island (Ilha). Soon after I started doing it with any of the foreign lands :)

Killer Joe

Rofellos, Llanowar Emmissary = "Rufus" and my 'house rule' is that everytime you tap him for mondo mana, you have to say in a huge urban BMF voice, "Yeah"

P

Photon Eater

Glacial Ray = Rachel Ray
Mother of Runes = Doom Granny

I would say my nickname for Otherworldly Journey, but it's sort of obscene.