Your favorite board games?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Killer Joe, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Timeline is a great game, but like trivial pursuit, it can get easy once you learn a lot of the dates for things.
  2. Killer Joe Active Member

You're assuming one may have a memory as good as YOU, Mousie,.....um, Moosie?
  3. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Speaking of board games, Mooseman, when is that gaming convention returning to Northeastern Ohio?
  4. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

It's Meese or Moosi......
    AnCon (Hudson, Ohio) May 15-17, 2015
    I am not sure that I will be able to make it. Unless we get a CPA contingent, then I will make the effort.
  5. rokapoke Man Among Gods

If by "CPA contingent" you mean me and you, then yes, I think we can pull that off. Ransac left Ohio for Maryland, saying something about wanting to stalk Spiderman. Maybe you can drag Killer Joe along; otherwise I'd have to convince Turgy22 to take some vacation time to visit Ohio...
  6. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

We will have to see. Really, it's only about 6 or 7 hours for Spidey and Ransac....... :D
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

LOL. Yeah, there's no way I can make it out there. Too much traveling scheduled elsewhere this year...
  8. Killer Joe Active Member

Let check my schedule...

DSo the timeline game I bought "American History" had an error in it, one card said that Gerald Ford was elected President in 1972.

Nixon was elected in '72, right?
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

10. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Harry Turtledove says that Ford was elected in 1972 and that is where the alternate history starts......
    Carter is not elected in 1976 when he runs against Reagan.
    In 1978, Reagan is then assassinated by the head of the CIA head,GH Bush, in a coup that fails and VP Bob Dole is elected to two more terms.
    Warren Buffet is elected in 1990 with running mate Ross Perot.......