**** YOU!

Z

Zadok001

Apollo nailed it. :) Welcome aboard. Sorry about your first post, that's my purpose in life.

Welcome aboard, though!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Ransac- The guy carrying the banner is always in the front, so he almost invariably gets killed first as a matter of principle. We wouldn't want to take that right away from fuzzy, would we?

F

fuzzy510

Hi Rich. You know who I am. Unfortunately, I can't give you the now-traditional Theft of Nickname Speech Speech, since Zadok gave you the nickname speech. Oh well.

K

K9Archmage

Waddya know? All the cuss words got changed to *'s!

Hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The banner guy gets killed first, hmm?

*Ransac lets fuzzy510 hold the banner. After some fight starts, Ransac runs up to fuzzy510, kills him with a ball of wax, takes the banner, and runs to the woods, were undoubtedly troops are waiting to kill Ransac.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

WOWMYGOD! DId you know that there is almost 900 members, and yet only about 100 of them actually ever post?

HOipa

F

fuzzy510

I decided to give you the Theft Of Nickname Speech Speech just for tradition's sake.

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably put a note here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.
/end{theft of nickname speech speech}

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
A monkey laughs lauder than a bee's whisper.

*The crowd makes a resounding "HUH??????"*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
K9Archmage: That ratio is about right. I actually think the number of active posters is lower though, probably around 50-75.

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

to be honest
I don't post like every day (hardly with school on my back)
But I often visite and leave a post most of the times.

K

K9Archmage

OHMYGOD! Am i actually right? That's a new concept for me...

hoipa

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

something felt right last night

*The younger people look at each other, wondering what TURD CUTTER is talking about

*The older people punch TURD CUTTER in the face for being a sick pervert