**** YOU!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

hi, all of u mother ****** that r reading this. i'm a new member blah blah blah. if u go to my school, then i am richard. if u dont, then u probably dont know who i am. well, i guess that this is the **** that i'm supposed to put here. just one more thing:

**** YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[In case you were wondering, yes, I _am_ watching, and yes, I have no particular reservations about doing that to posts. Please. We have some younger members, and this is a public site, so we try to keep our cursing to a minimum. Have fun, don't curse. -- Zadok001, Nickname Guy and Greater Good fanatic]

[Edited by Zadok001 on 01-04-01 at 09:45 PM]

K

K9Archmage

Ummm. Yes. If you keep up that language you'll get kicked off. I said you have to be WEIRd not OBSCENE

Hoipa

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

whats up? i was recently given information that simply putting stars in the place of the vowels is not sufficient enough. so, i am apologizing and i will never do it in the future.

-TURD CUTTER!!!

P.S.
Isn't there some freedom of speech in this country? Oh well.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
We appreciate you trying to tone it down with stars. Bt, the intent you were makng was inappropriate. Around here, replace all swear words with either monkey, weasel, ferret, hamster, gerbil, and buttweasel. Those are totally acceptable, as long as you try not to piss others off.

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

good. Now, to tell you about this message board. You must be as weird as possibly possible in the (off-topic) and (battle arena) sections. Thats all you need to know.

[me] cuts of his fingers, puts them between two slices of bread, and lets Turd cutter eat the "finger sandwhiches". UNbenownst to him, they contained the butt-gnome plague. His butt inflated 50 times its original size, then burst.[/me]

HOipa

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Now everyone can have the turd!

TURD FESTIVAL

K

K9Archmage

Remember, he doesn't cut turds, he simply maims them

HOipa

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I get it, a man on a mission.

DIE TURDS DIE!

and all of that. Are you scheduling a crusade any time soon? I think fuzzy can carry the banner, walk around in the front line, and get Flared repeatedly just for fun. Those red mages do know how to have fun...

K

K9Archmage

Yes! He managed to convince Ed that he's not BAD!
Of course, he is the first person on the CPA to ever apologize!

Hoipa

N

nodnarb24

Nice to meet ya. Yes in the United States their is Freedom of Speech but this is the internet not the United States. magic-singles.com and the founders give you your rights here. If you don't do something they don't like then bye bye (with warnings at first of course).

C

Cateran Emperor

Er-hem. Private boards. It's up to Zadok, Ed, etc. if you can use that kind of language. Plus, we do have non-American members here, so "this country" doesn't actually apply to anything.

Please don't invoke the Constitution unless you realize what it means. ;)

K

K9Archmage

Yah. Puh, constitution, what does THAT stupid old thing ever do?:rolleyes:

Hoipa

A

Apollo

Actually, the CPA is its own private little nation. You have no rights whatsoever here. You must bow down before the founders if you want to survive in this place...

Ah, whatever. Welcome. Just don't post like that first one again.